Least Expensive and Best Tasting Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricci

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2011
Philadelphia
Hey everyone!

There is a lot of e jucie out there. I'm fairly new to vaping. I've gotten juice from Tasty Vapor (great stuff), Totally Wicked (meh, and expensive), and AtmosUSA (not a fan of all VG). The question is what supplier has the best tasting and least expensive juice on the market?

Thanks.

I vape a Copper Q2v3 at 3.7 v and 6 v.

ShannonA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Tyler, Tx
I'm a huge fan of Kickbassvapor... Caramel Cappuccino is my all day right now. Less than $.25 per ml. You can get it in 40/60 or 70/30 (pg/vg) so if you only like 100% pg you may be out of luck there. But the flavors and vapor are excellent.

Good luck!

I have not had the pleasure of trying their juices yet but I hear great things about them and have browsed their site. Their prices are among the best I've seen.

The other two cheapest that come to mind are madvapes (again haven't tried their juice yet) and Bluemist. I like Bluemist they don't wow me...however I've only tried two of their flavors so far.

The one that's impressed me thus far is actually the priciest one I've tried (but not the priciest out there by any means).

Gardner808

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2011
GA
It would also be helpful if you stated what kind of juice you were looking to try. For instance, madvapes has a decent, cheap liquid but they are all pretty much FlavorArt juices. Meaning, they have, for the most part, a single flavor profile. So, if you wanted Cotton Candy or Grape or Irish Mintz they would be a good choice.

If you are interested in tobacco flavors, madvapes would be a very poor choice.

Any information you can provide by way of what kinds of flavors you like and that you are looking for would be helpful in giving you a recommendation that would be meaningful to you.

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN

tricci

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2011
Philadelphia
Hey everyone!

Thank you for all of your suggestions! I will take a look at each vendor.

@Gardner808: Good suggestion. I like both sweet flavors (Cherry Cola and Atomic Fireball have been my favorites so far) and I like Tobacco flavors as well (searching for a great cigarette like tobacco flavor, do you remember those Vanilla Sweet Dreams cigarettes? I would love to find a juice that recreates those).

Thanks for all your help!!!

rrayda

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
the icy northlands
You will not beat BlueMist's prices, 180mL for $30 shipped is gonzo. However, I think the juice is positively foul.

To echo the sentiments of previous posts: if you're looking for good juice at relatively cheap prices, you'll not beat Kick Bass Vapor, Tasty Vapor or FSUSA. All are top-notch vendors with juice prices that are hard to beat. Per mL (ignoring shipping) KBV clocks in around $0.42, TV around $0.20 (using high-nic juice and doublers), and FSUSA around $0.33. You may not like their juices (all have a definite house taste), but they are all quality products.

As with all things in life, the best stuff comes at somewhat of a premium. In my opinion, you can't beat the juice from Backwoods Brew, Vaperite or Alien Visions. These three vendors supply 95% of the juice I vape and it's worth every penny in my opinion. Their prices hover around $0.50/mL which is right about the middle of the road, cost-wise. Not the cheapest, nor the most expensive, but far and away the best I've tried.

Gardner808

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2011
GA
Here are the vendors I trust that offer middle (0.55) to low (0.25) prices per mL of juice and perform well in the categories you mentioned (price per mL are based on 30mL bottle):

Sweet Flavors:
Kick Back Vapor (0.42/mL) - They do sweet well at a reasonable price
Southern Ambrosia (0.42/mL) - No website (ECF Forum only) but that girl can mix some juices
Prime Vaping (0.53/mL) - Their Boston Cream Pie is amazing (Good Tobacco flavors as well)
MadVapes (TopVapor) (0.26/mL) - No crafting here but the juices are clean FlavorArt mixes

Tobacco:
Backwoods Brew (0.55/mL) - Excellent tobacco flavors bar none
Vapor Station (0.47/mL) - Some of the best analog-like tobaccos on the market
Mister E Liquid (0.42/mL) - Well crafted tobaccos and a nice selection of juices on the sweet side

There are more vendors selling juices on the cheap for the sweet side than for crafted tobacco juices. In my opinion, a tobacco juice that simply uses an existing "flavor" is not worth vaping, but this may not be true for you. I am willing to accept a Cotton Candy "out of the bottle" but I ask a great deal more for the tobacco juices I vape.

I have not tried a Vanilla Tobacco yet, but Vapenstein did review one from Vapors Etc (0.45/mL) that he highly recommended: Vapors Etc.- Vanilla Tobacco - USA Made Vapor Juice

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal
Best tasting and least expensive have a way of turning into tragic oxymorons. As mentioned previously, you'd do well to buy yourself 3ml samplers until you've calibrated your taste buds; FSUSA has a very large menu of those—300, to be exact: FreedomSmokeUSA.

Also, keep an eye on their subforum, because they run 25%-off sales for every excuse they can think of, which equates to a sale about every other week.

ShannonA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Tyler, Tx
You will not beat BlueMist's prices, 180mL for $30 shipped is gonzo. However, I think the juice is positively foul.

To echo the sentiments of previous posts: if you're looking for good juice at relatively cheap prices, you'll not beat Kick Bass Vapor, Tasty Vapor or FSUSA. All are top-notch vendors with juice prices that are hard to beat. Per mL (ignoring shipping) KBV clocks in around $0.42, TV around $0.20 (using high-nic juice and doublers), and FSUSA around $0.33. You may not like their juices (all have a definite house taste), but they are all quality products.

As with all things in life, the best stuff comes at somewhat of a premium. In my opinion, you can't beat the juice from Backwoods Brew, Vaperite or Alien Visions. These three vendors supply 95% of the juice I vape and it's worth every penny in my opinion. Their prices hover around $0.50/mL which is right about the middle of the road, cost-wise. Not the cheapest, nor the most expensive, but far and away the best I've tried.

I'm curious as to what you mean when you say "house taste". I'm unfamiliar with the term.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places

rrayda

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
the icy northlands
I'm curious as to what you mean when you say "house taste". I'm unfamiliar with the term.

Basically, a "house taste" means that a supplier's juices will have some certain common qualities. For example: I've found that KBV juices all tend to have a certain character to them that is unique to KBV. It doesn't matter if I order the candy bar, special k tobacco, momma's angel wings, whatever....they have a certain KBV-ness to them. This works with most any consisitent supplier, I'm just using KBV because it's easy to type.

I suspect this stems from a combination of a supplier's base liquid, nicotine source, flavoring supplier (or extraction method) and juice crafting philosophy. Some suppliers have a house taste that really agrees with me (BWB), others not so much (Bluemist).

Think of it like food: I'll bet you've got a few restaurants you like a lot, and others you've tried but don't really dig. There's just something about the way things come together at places that gives them a distinct signature. Sure, some dishes (juices) will be better than others and some will be just plain bad, but as a whole, you've got the places you like and the places you don't.

Make sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread