How to Make Your Own Electronic Cigarette Vapor Liquids Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbbishop

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2009
SLC, UT U.S.A.
Someone is selling a new e-book on the Internet as of yesterday telling us all how to make our own juice. Apparently it's $7.95 via PayPal with "instant download."

It would be interesting to see what methods are advocated and how the recipes compare to what is already discussed here in this section of the forum. It doesn't read to me as though it's likely to delve into nicotine extraction from tobacco but it doesn't make that clear. I'll try to contact the author.

Anyone wanna?:thumb: :nah:

Make your own vaporizer or electronic cigarette vapor liquid for cartridge refills! | Legal Bud Reviews

AND

How to Make Your Own Electronic Cigarette Vapor Liquids Tutorial eBooks Download

istock_000005078465xsmall-300x199.jpg

Make your own vaporizer or electronic cigarette vapor liquid for cartridge refills!
Make up to 2 gallons of vapor liquid for around $30-$40 or less!

Why spend hundreds of dollars on liquid for your electronic cigarettes when you can make your own? The tutorial covers how to make ANY TYPE of vapor liquid smoke base your heart desires. From tobacco juice to herbal vitamin juice, you can even take any herbal extract and add it! By following some basic rules, your vapor liquid will be safe, effective and affordable enough to really enjoy the benefits of using an electronic cigarette or vaporizer. This tutorial is for educational and scientific research only. The tutorial will cover how to make any kind of vapor liquid you could ever want. I cover recipes like: tobacco juice liquid smoke, herbal and tea liquid smoke and various methods and tips used to create these liquids safely.

Last edited:

jbbishop

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2009
SLC, UT U.S.A.
This is the reply I get:

Hello,

Yes, there is a water extraction method included in this ebook.

Robert

If you've read my other posts and others' posts on here related to tobacco extracts then you know this is something you don't want anywhere near your vaporizer, and probably not in your lungs either.

Am I missing something Robert?

Harry Crazington

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2009
Las Vegas
Well congrats on getting your $12.95 ebook. Hope it was worth it.

I don't know if it was worth it but at least it is well written and even only had one word spelled wrong. 13 pages long but I didn't really see anything new that is not already on this forum about DIY eliquids, at least it's all in one pdf, no searching. They describe the hot water nicotine extraction method, like TropicalBobs posts from several months ago. Kind of like brewing tea. However I've read somewhere that the heat will destroy (most) of the nicotine you extract anyway.
They also recommend adding food coloring to your juice to make colored vapor, just like the ejuice pdf sold on eBay a few weeks ago. But from my searches this is just impossible, you absolutely CANNOT add color to vapor except by shining a colored light source at the vapor, you cannot 'paint' water molecules. The only known element on Earth with a naturally colored vapor is iodine, although I would not recommend inhaling iodine vapor just to see a pale violet tint.

grumpster

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Texas USA
The sales pitch suggests that it tells me how to make a juice that taste like a tobacco cigarette. Is there anything in there that might produce such results, or am I reading it wrong? I do enjoy the flavored juices on occasion, but for the most part, I prefer something that taste more like a actual menthol cigarette, as opposed to a vaporized dinner mint, which is what most so called menthol's taste like.

taz3cat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2008
Port Arthur, Texas
The sales pitch suggests that it tells me how to make a juice that taste like a tobacco cigarette. Is there anything in there that might produce such results, or am I reading it wrong? I do enjoy the flavored juices on occasion, but for the most part, I prefer something that taste more like a actual menthol cigarette, as opposed to a vaporized dinner mint, which is what most so called menthol's taste like.

Menthol crystals or menthol drops from Juicyliquid (forum supplier)will make a good menthol, I use the crystals.

grumpster

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Texas USA
I've already got the menthol drops. That's the easy part. I'm looking for the tobacco taste to begin with. If I just add menthol with out the tobacco taste I end up with a vaporized dinner mint. I don't want that. I want a Marlboro that I can add menthol to. Anyone got a recipe or know what ingredients to use to make a cigarette taste?

taz3cat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2008
Port Arthur, Texas
I've already got the menthol drops. That's the easy part. I'm looking for the tobacco taste to begin with. If I just add menthol with out the tobacco taste I end up with a vaporized dinner mint. I don't want that. I want a Marlboro that I can add menthol to. Anyone got a recipe or know what ingredients to use to make a cigarette taste?

The closest I have got is:

6ml tastless/naked
.5ml peanut butter
.5ml English toffee

Everyones taste are different. May want to start here and work on it. No guarantees

Last edited:

grumpster

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Texas USA
The closest I have got is:

6ml tastless/naked
.5ml peanut butter
.5ml English toffee

Everyone'staste are different. May want to start here and work on it. No guarantees
I never would have thought of peanut butter and English toffee as a cigarette taste, but I'll give it a try next time I order flavors. Thanks for the suggestion. If any one else has more suggestions, I'm always open.

Thanks. .

Last edited:

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
Menthol crystals or menthol drops from Juicyliquid (forum supplier)will make a good menthol, I use the crystals.

For menthol drops recipe
Menthol Drops Recipe for Menthol Lovers

For tobacco recipe
Best attempt at a tobacco flavor so far

evaporator

May 27, 2009
Baltimore

i had the same problem with some "menthol" juice i ordered. I mixed it with some Marlboro flavor to a decent effect. Im using a 510 manual and usually drip. I've found that about 3 drops of MB to 1 drop menthol does the trick. However the menthol taste tends to linger in the atty for a while so you don't always need to add more menthol.

grumpster

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Texas USA
Thanks Mamu for the links. I checked them out and already ordered the stuff for the tobacco mix. I'm off to the liquor store this afternoon for the ethanol for both the menthol crystals that I have laying around, and for the tobacco absolute when that arrives. I never thought vaping would send me to the liquor store, but who's complaining. Now I actually have a healthy reason to buy booze. It keeps me off the smokes. :D Besides, I can't help it if a little rot gut accidentally fall it into my mouth while I'm mixing. Accidents do happen and tasting needs to be done by any good cheff. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread