Not open for further replies.

Joejokin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
US, Midwest
www.quicknicjuice.com
Hello Everyone :)

-This is the official thread for Quick Nic juice. Here is where you will be able to find out about any current sales going on, new or old products, contests, and coupon codes.

-A little about us: We are a husband and wife team who started Quick nic juice a little over a year ago. We were both heavy smokers for about 15 years each. Once we got our first starter kits in the mail a little over two years ago we knew almost right away smoking would be a thing of the past for us. We have been in business for a bit over a year now and do most of our business locally. We have met some really great people who all have one thing in common, the thrill and joy of not having to buy a pack of cigarettes anymore, so we thought we would stop by say hello and see if we can't make some more friends.

-Seeing as its now Memorial Day we thought it would be a great chance to start out on ecf with a Memorial Day Sale. Right now through midnight tomorrow use the coupon code: ecfsale To recieve 25% off you entire order.

-We also have a never ending 15% off your entire order with Coupon Code: 15off

-Visit Us At: quicknicjuice.com

-Be sure and check back soon. We will be running a contest starting tomorrow and we will be giving away 1- 510 starter kit, 1- 660mAh T-REX starter kit and 1- 900mAh T-REX starter kit.

musiceqlslife21

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2010
Maryland
First off, Welcome to ECF, congrats on your endeavour. After looking over your site, I see that you have some good prices, even after the discount. But you left one contradictory statement out in the description/features section. The description of the T-rex states you only get one cone." one cone,

Joejokin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
US, Midwest
www.quicknicjuice.com
First off, Welcome to ECF, congrats on your endeavour. After looking over your site, I see that you have some good prices, even after the discount. But you left one contradictory statement out in the description/features section. The description of the T-rex states you only get one cone." one cone,

Thanks, well first for the congrats, and second for pointing out about the cones. The kits do come with two cone I already went in and changed it, thanks for spotting that.

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Nice to see another miswest vendor. Welcome to ecf, and I look forward to seeing you prosper.

Just a note on the website. There are a couple places that are hard to read. It could be my browser, but the colors of the font and the color of the background are too close together. The front page has black letters on a black and white background. I think the words should pop, instead I had to squint a little to read them.
Another spot is at the juices page. Brown letters on brown background.

coffeecigs2.jpg

Now the good. Glass bottles, easy to navagate site, great prices and discounts. It looks like you carry only quality hardware, and I hope your juice is good.

What flavors would you suggest to try first?

Oh, and one more suggestion, put a link to your site on your signature. That way everypost you make can link users to your site.

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Thanks hangdude we love constructive criticism, its very helpful, and much needed. As for flavors I will say we have the most reorders wit the cinnamon red hot, the cinnamon crumb cake, the french toast and the watermelon rancher.

I see the banner now links to your site. Nice.

If you are able to take constructive criticism, you will go far here at ecf. Best of luck to you.

GRTWHT

May 1, 2011
Idaho
My compliments on a great looking web site and what I assume will be great customer service: when someone here suggests some small improvements to your site and I can't even see what they were talking about since it's already been changed!

This is a very promising introduction from my perspective and I've already bookmarked your site for when I'm ready/able to make some purchases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread