Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
I've been looking around at the various suppliers and costs of ready made eliquid. Cost, safety, strength and taste are the important factors for me. This is what I think:

ecig.com sells the cheapest liquid but the flavour isn't great in my experience. I'm not happy about the safety standards of liquid made in China either.

Freesmoke liquid is made in the EU, goes up to 18mg but is expensive.

Johnson Creek is made in the US and goes up to 24mg strength. The flavour is reported to be good too but it's said to clog atomisers.

Pillbox is bringing out his 36mg Totally Wicked E.Smoking Liquid in the UK but my guess is that it's probably made in China (must ask Pillbox)

Janty has a good reputation for taste and they now have liquid on their European site up to 16mg. If I remember correctly Janty cartridge liquid did well in tests by Knutselpeter (sp?), leaving the least residue of all eliquids. It is probably made in China too though and they don't have it in the famous RY4 flavour.

Where do you get your liquid from and how does it rate?

Nazareth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2008
USA
Janty has liquid now? Coolio Beans! Hope it's got soem cigar liquid too? -

I have Johnson creek juice, but honestly haven't tried it in non disposable eciggs yet, so I can't comment- But htis is another good reason to have the disposables, just keep refilling htem till they die, and throw em away no worries :) They will die long before the atomizer gets clogged IF they do get clogged by some particular juice

I've been looking around at the various suppliers and costs of ready made eliquid. Cost, safety, strength and taste are the important factors for me. This is what I think:

Ecig.com sells the cheapest liquid but the flavour isn't great in my experience. I'm not happy about the safety standards of liquid made in China either.

Freesmoke liquid is made in the EU, goes up to 18mg but is expensive.

Johnson Creek is made in the US and goes up to 24mg strength. The flavour is reported to be good too but it's said to clog atomisers.

Pillbox is bringing out his 36mg Totally Wicked E.Smoking Liquid in the UK but my guess is that it's probably made in China (must ask Pillbox)

Janty has a good reputation for taste and they now have liquid on their European site up to 16mg. If I remember correctly Janty cartridge liquid did well in tests by Knutselpeter (sp?), leaving the least residue of all eliquids. It is probably made in China too though and they don't have it in the famous RY4 flavour.

Where do you get your liquid from and how does it rate?

Howdy guys! Just thought I'd pitch in something about atomizers :) During our atomizer trials with over 25 atomizers over the course of 2 weeks, we in fact did not have a single atomizer clog and are not hearing of any clogs since launching on July 25th. We have heard of two instances which are not necessarily the result of our smoke juice. Just wanted to throw that in :D

Jdog

Unregistered Supplier
Jul 28, 2008
I've been getting my juice from e-cig.com but i'm not sure of the safety standards either! Have tried JC but i'm afraid the jury's still out for me! Really hot atomisers after a very short period of time!! I know it's had good reviews so will give their non pg sample pack a go! Ordered pillbox's french pipe liquid but again not sure of the taste! Heard good reviews of e-cigs.co.uk standard liquids but would imagine they are chinese in origin as well!! Would love to here everyone elses opinion! I have a ruyan "bling" titanium and have to say it's by far the best flavour i have tasted but very little vapour on the exhale!! If someone could produce a ruyan flavour with good vapour on exhale i'd buy a bucket load!!

marian00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2008
California USA
www.vaporcig.com
Thank you for posting the different e-liquid suppliers.

I've also tried http://www.epuffer.com e-liquid. Tastes good, works well, and is reasonably priced. In Canada.

Both my twin sister and I tried Johnson Creek, but it seemed to clog up our atomizers. The oil is very thin. Maybe we just got a bad batch.

If you google e-liquid and "electronic cigarette," you will see quite a number of sellers. Some are too expensive for my taste, though.

And I suppose my favorite is the http://www.e-cig.com cherry-flavored e-liquid. Price is right too, but they are not selling the e-liquid until the Olympics and celebrations are over. I hear that there are police at every bus stop, making people who carry bottled water to take a swig before entering the bus, to ensure that they are not terrorists carrying a bottle of germ warfare. This is in Beijing.

Then next in line as my favorite would be the epuffer cherry.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
Jdog, I think Janty liquids are the same as Ruyan ... not sure though. Maybe someone more experienced can confirm. Have a look at the Janty flavours you might find something you like as much as your ecigar taste.

Hi Marian. I tried chocolate flavour from ecig.com and it didn't taste of chocolate at all, lol. Cherry seems to be a popular flavour, I must give it a go.

marian00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2008
California USA
www.vaporcig.com
Hi Marian. I tried chocolate flavour from ecig.com and it didn't taste of chocolate at all, lol. Cherry seems to be a popular flavour, I must give it a go.

Hi Kate:

Yes, please give cherry a try. My picky sister who hates about everything even thinks e-cig.com's cherry is her favorite. You can't beat the price.

For those of you who don't know the prices, for the biggest bottle (50ml), it's $23.95 US. If you want the smallest, just to try, it's $2.45 US for 4ml.

Jdog

Unregistered Supplier
Jul 28, 2008
Thanks Kate!

Have had a look and will give them a try! Always looking for the ultimate vaping experience! Also had the chocolate from e-cig and have to agree it's tastes nothing like chocolate :) but they do some really nice ones like grape and as Marian says cherry!! Just the safety issue but i suppose we are in the lap of the gods when it comes to that!! Have ordered some of the candy flavourings you suggested on another post so i'm looking forward to some experimenting of my own!!

Jdog

Unregistered Supplier
Jul 28, 2008
Hi Jdog:

Where did you order the candy flavorings from?

Hey Marian!!

I can't post the link because i haven't posted enough!! :( but it's lorannoils.com!! Kate might be able to help you out better here but i just ordered much the same as she did!! Sorry i can't help you more but i'm just a newbee until a few more posts lol!! Didn't know about the restrictions on posts!

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
Ok, there's information about suppliers on this thread - http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/tips-tricks/1137-flavoring-shops.html. So far I've heard good things about Bickfords flavours and I can vouch for LorAnn candy flavours. I got mine from Barry Farm but LorAnn also have their own website that sells them a bit cheaper - https://www.lorannoils.com/c-6-super-strength-flavors-candy-oils.aspx. Some of them have oil or colourings in so check the ingredients for the ones you're interested in.

marian00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2008
California USA
www.vaporcig.com
Ok, there's information about suppliers on this thread - http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/tips-tricks/1137-flavoring-shops.html. So far I've heard good things about Bickfords flavours and I can vouch for LorAnn candy flavours. I got mine from Barry Farm but LorAnn also have their own website that sells them a bit cheaper - https://www.lorannoils.com/c-6-super-strength-flavors-candy-oils.aspx. Some of them have oil or colourings in so check the ingredients for the ones you're interested in.

Thanks, Kate!!! And I'm way behind on what you do with the flavorings. Do you use them instead of e-liquid or both together? If you use it alone, does it taste good? And I'm sure they don't have any nicotine, so how do you get your nic-hit?

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
New members aren't allowed to post links until they have fifteen posts, you're a full member Marian so you can.

I found that full strength cartridges were too strong for me so I started diluting them. I squeeze high nic cartridges or use high nic ready made liquid (that's where I get my nic from - only turns out low when diluted), add veg glycerine and flavourings. Hey presto, home made liquid to my own taste, great for dripping. I've stopped filling cartridges now and drip exclusively, that gives me better results.

You can drip Bickfords flavours directly onto your atomiser but there is no nic, only taste. I don't recommend using LorAnn candy flavours neat, they're very concentrated.

JD let us know what you think of the LorAnn flavours when you get them, nobody else seems to have tried them. Congrats on becoming a full member. It's a slippery slope you know ...

marian00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2008
California USA
www.vaporcig.com
Marian,

When i tried to post the url it tells me i haven't posted enough to link to url's! Don't know the reason but hey i suppose there must be one! Enlightenment anyone! LOL!! Sunny california ehh!! What time of day or night is it over there?

Hey, Jdog:

It's 5:21 p.m., dinnertime. Where are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread