Parliament Light ejuice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
During my 2 year quit smoking cycle, I switch from Parliment Lights to American Spirits. I wouldnt mind tasting that flavor again.

After running around with the sweet flavors, I've become fond of the unflavored. Has a mild tobacco taste to me. Try it. If you don't care for it, you can add your favorite flavor. Nothing lost.

Uncle Bill

ECF Veteran
I smoked two packs of Parliament a day for over twenty years before getting on the PV bandwagon two months ago. E-juice flavors are so much more interesting than the Parliament flavor was. Until you mentioned it, it never occurred to me that there might be a Parliament flavor juice available. Wouldn't interest me one whit.

paulyc44

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2009
Hey guys,

I just received parliament e-juice from Rocky Mountain Vapor. First I want to say they have excellent service so there is no question about them being a great vendor.

The Parliament E-juice is horrid to me! Sorry but it almost taste like stale cigarettes and smells like an ash tray. I bought 5 bottles of this stuff - which is stupid cause I never tried it. Anyway, it there anything I can do to make this stuff taste better with some house hold products?

Last edited:

Richie G

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Lawn Guyland, NY
Hey guys,

I just received parliament e-juice from Rocky Mountain Vapor. First I want to say they have excellent service so there is no question about them being a great vendor.

The Parliament E-juice is horrid to me! Sorry but it almost taste like stale cigarettes and smells like an ash tray. I bought 5 bottles of this stuff - which is stupid cause I never tried it. Anyway, it there anything I can do to make this stuff taste better with some house hold products?

I tried Parliament from a supplier (name withheld) who stocks DaKang liquid. It was sooooooooo bad that I refuse to try it from any other vendor that sells DaKang liquid. My feeling is that it can't vary all that much to make it taste much better. I tried to use some of it by hiding the awful metallic flavor with mint. No dice. Vanilla, nope. I decided I was just mixing good liquid with bad liquid to no avail.

5 bottles, eh? Nicotine makes a fine pesticide. You could mix it up with soap and water and spray the house foundation with it -- it'll keep the creepy crawlies in check. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread