E-Cigarette Forum Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans
Welcome to the new discussion thread for the E-Cigarette forum on Quitsmoking.com's Message Board.

Many of us here at ECF have made friends on that forum and we encourage open honest communication between our two forums so we can learn and grow with each other. All are welcome!

Here is a link to The QuitSmoking.com E-Cigarette Forum: QuitSmokingMessageBoard.com • View forum - Electronic Cigarettes

Last edited:

renstyle

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
Boone, Iowa
I've got to hand it to you, all of you who have followed all 62 pages (most listings per page view) of the previous thread as well as talks/drama over at QSMB have really got me thinking about stepping down sooner than later on the nic.

Here's to more interesting discussions in the future *Skumps* (from sleeping beauty)

mgordon1100

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2011
A, A
Well, here we are. The new thread. Looks kind of empty. I guess I'm coming from somewhere else. My main board that I go to, is private. Nobody is allowed to join, unless everyone says it's OK. The thread we mainly talk in has 204 pages, and 4,066 replies. It's just the way we like it. Threads don't get closed, so this is something new to me.

ClayK

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
VA
It will take a day or so for people to move their way over here. It's still relatively early and people will need to catch up. I've seen some boards that don't close topics or move them into appropriate forums, I typically don't participate in them since it can be "noisy". Not saying it's wrong, it just doesn't work for me. On the boards that I've administered or moderated on (over a 137k members), closing a topic that's run it's course is usually the best thing. Typically, a thread will change to something entirely different and the original intent of the thread has been OBE (Overcome By Events). Problem with leaving it open is that someone may not check in regularly to the thread and come back later, not realize it's been changed and reignite old issues or post on the original focus of thread without realizing the thread has "matured".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread