I'm looking for a small bottom feeder box mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegrindre

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2011
Central Arkansas
allricksstuff.com
Hi all,
I'm thinking of getting a small bottom feeder box mod and would like to know who makes them?
When I say small, I mean something that'll fit in my shirt pocket like my cigs used to do.
Nothing fancy at all, just a small vaping device is all I'm looking for.
All the bells and whistles are not my cup of tea. Just a simple PV is all.
Probably made of plastic would be best. The wooden ones might be too heavy. I don't know, though.
Who do you recommend?
What do you recommend?
Any pros and cons would be helpful, too.
Links would be nice if you are allowed to post them here, also.

Thanks, guys,

Last edited:

JTman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
SE Michigan
Old Goat! He's got 3.7v bottom feeder on sale for $30 bucks. Get a pair of 14500 trustfire protected batts from madvapes for approx 11.50 shipped and you'll be bottom feeding for just over 40 bucks (you'll need a charger as well, I happen to already have one). I am getting mine in the mail today so I can let you know later what I think of it first hand.

Here is his sale thread: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...goat-mods-original-3-7-bottomfeeder-sale.html

It appears he is out of the white box, but is still offering the deal with a black box.

oldgoatmods.com for his website to see some pics and what he has to offer.

JTman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
SE Michigan
Thanks for the link tybin.

So I am back from lunch with my new OG 3.7v bottom feeder with a 14500 Trustfire 900mah protected battery firing FSUSA hypnotic mist 24mg on a 1.5ohm LR eastmall 510 and I must say its a darn fine vape! It is smaller than I thought it would be! Closing my fist around the device covers everything except about half the atty and the driptip.

Its my first handmade mod so I cant really compare build quality with anything else. Once I filled the bottle and put the battery in it feels pretty solid.

Just thought I would share my first impressions

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
Hi all,
I'm thinking of getting a small bottom feeder box mod and would like to know who makes them?
When I say small, I mean something that'll fit in my shirt pocket like my cigs used to do.
Probably made of plastic would be best. The wooden ones might be too heavy. I don't know, though.
Who do you recommend?
What do you recommend?

Thanks, guys,

hi thegrindre, you might like the ReoMini:

Here's a link to the website: reosmods.com
Here's a link to photos: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-smoking-discussion/152837-reo-family-photos.html

Pros: simple, elegant, no fuss, no problem
Cons: Vape is so awesome, you'll want more Reos

You're welcome to view my photo album as well: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/members/delilah718-albums-my-lil-reo-family.html

I hope you find the perfect pv for you :)

EDIT: Also, if you have any questions please post at http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/95123-reo-lounge-reo-grand-opening-sale.html where everyone will be happy to answer your questions :)

Last edited:

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Hi all,
Who do you recommend?
What do you recommend?

Thanks, guys,

I totally agree that the REO Mini should be considered for your purchase. If the lowest price of a functional bottom feeder mod is what you have in mind then the Old Goat might just do it for you.
If you would like to spend more and get a PV that will last, you just might want to look at the REO. It uses a 3ml bottle, and the recommended battery is the AW IMR 14500 600mAh. You can use atomizer, or cartos on the REO.
Height: 3-1/8"
Width: 1-1/2"
Depth: 3/4"

Pros: Aluminum (aircraft specs), all mechanical, compact, reliable, customer service is excellent

Cons: It does cost more than a plastic bottom feeder

Last edited:

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Oh you people with your metal mods.....have you not learned anything from the Terminator Movies...sheesh.
somean.gif

:)

yeebiz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Nesquehning, PA
My first choice would be the Reo Mini. My personal favorite mod. But Old goat mods deserve consideration. It is hard to argue with a $30 juice feeder that is lightweight and performs like a champ. He is currently having a $30 special on the standard 3.7v bottom feeder. I have two Old Goat mods and a 6v version and vv version on order. For those four mods, it was the price of my Reo Mini.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread