Does nicotine in eciggs stain teeth ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven_Blackblade

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Kent, Washington
I am sort of wondering where the sugar from the flavor goes once you inhale it. I vape quite a bit and am a bit concerned that there might be a cavity issue (lol). Wonder if there's any diabetic warnings on the Lorann flavorings site?
LMAO!

That is too funny but I dont think that I would have much of a problem for it. I brush my teeth CONSTANTLY. Its like since I have started vaping I love how fresh my mouth is.

Cant exactly say that this is a bad thing haha!

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Trapped within my imagination
Actually yes, there is a diabetic warning with e-cigs.... I am diabetic on oral meds and its been a concern...I've purposely used less then 25% VG if I use it at all..Because the VG converts to glucose faster....Hooowever, I just got my blood work back today and my Dr was thrilled... Lowest blood sugar level I have had for the last few yrs!..He said I was the poster child for controling my sugar level with diet... He even took me totally off my oral meds! woohoo :: doin the happy dance::..Then I whipped out my e-cig (laugh)

And like everyone has stated ImSew..Staining comes from the tar not the nic ( yaaay)

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
No problem with P.G., Glycerine or flavors Lorann's or otherwise with my blood test strips. I just started Insulin and between that and not snacking because of my P.V. I am back in the normal range. I see no problem with vaping. Like Ribonzz I don't use that much Glycerine and no V.G. mostly P.G.
Yes yVilla, I know, It's all the same thing..LOL V.G= Glycerin= Glycol:D

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
Speaking of breath and smell...it is so nice to be able to talk to people face to face (the girl's teachers, their Dr.s, my Dr., my grandparents...) and not feel like I smell like an ashtray. I was always brushing my teeth, chewing gum and putting on lotion to cover the smell. I know it didn't work! lol The best part is being able to sit down beside (or get into bed) Dh and know that I don't reek! He has never smoked. He tells me now how bad I use to smell! lol

obxlisa

Oct 20, 2010
NC
My teeth look terrible lately! The inner surfaces are definitely stained, and now it's starting to wrap around to the edges of the front--and it's absolutely from e-cigs! I was a non-smoker before. I have to say that I vape constantly, and lately I've been using some of the darker liquids. I'm switching to the clear ones, and seeing my dentist/hygienist next week for a cleaning. I just hope they can get these stains out! If not, or if the clear liquids don't make a difference, I'm just going to have to quit....and I hate that idea! I've come to enjoy vaping soooo much! I'm on the computer all day and I use a pass-through. I vape non-stop all day. I'm sure that's why I'm having problems others don't seem to have. Does anybody have any suggestions about which CLEAR liquids are good? I like the fruity ones.

ec!gg

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
www.ecigg.org
Wow that is awesome. Glad to hear your blood sugar levels have lowered, that is great news!

Actually yes, there is a diabetic warning with e-cigs.... I am diabetic on oral meds and its been a concern...I've purposely used less then 25% VG if I use it at all..Because the VG converts to glucose faster....Hooowever, I just got my blood work back today and my Dr was thrilled... Lowest blood sugar level I have had for the last few yrs!..He said I was the poster child for controling my sugar level with diet... He even took me totally off my oral meds! woohoo :: doin the happy dance::..Then I whipped out my e-cig (laugh)

And like everyone has stated ImSew..Staining comes from the tar not the nic ( yaaay)

xdunlapx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
Ohio, USA
My teeth look terrible lately! The inner surfaces are definitely stained, and now it's starting to wrap around to the edges of the front--and it's absolutely from e-cigs! I was a non-smoker before. I have to say that I vape constantly, and lately I've been using some of the darker liquids. I'm switching to the clear ones, and seeing my dentist/hygienist next week for a cleaning. I just hope they can get these stains out! If not, or if the clear liquids don't make a difference, I'm just going to have to quit....and I hate that idea! I've come to enjoy vaping soooo much! I'm on the computer all day and I use a pass-through. I vape non-stop all day. I'm sure that's why I'm having problems others don't seem to have. Does anybody have any suggestions about which CLEAR liquids are good? I like the fruity ones.

Wow that's sad. I use a dark eliquid and it's never stained my teeth and I vape constantly with a PT all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread