Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Hello Everyone, I am a new supplier as of 06/15/2011

My website is: Go-GoUSA Go-Go Kits, Cartomizers and Chargers for all Go-go's

UPDATE :
Due to our expanding product line we have changed the name of the business and the website location.
We are now known as DiscountVapers and we are located at:
DiscountVapers - Your source for savings on electronic cigarettes and accessories

My Name is: Eric Gormly and I can be reached at orders@discountvapers.com OR orders@go-gousa.com OR eric@gormly.com
You can order on the website or just send me an email.

I sell the Go-go and Go-go accessories exclusively. I started this website and online business because I purchased a Go-go and absolutely LOVED it!

The problem was I bought a battery and some carts and neglected to look for a charger. In other words, I didn't buy a kit. So I looked around and to my surprise, couldn't find one! To me, having to buy a proprietary item and not be able to replace or supplement an extra charger without buying a full kit just didn't sit right with me.

Because I have an extensive background in importing and exporting and I have various contacts overseas and in the US, I KNEW I could do something about this.

So now I have an official agreement to supply the Go-go. Even separate charger cables! :laugh:
I am just a regular guy, just like you, not a big time corporation or anything like that, I just wanted to start supplying what I thought was lacking.

I am not in it to make a million bucks, just to help others and perhaps suppliment my income a bit here and there. It's not much work, so I do not deserve much profit (as you can see in my prices).
Due to my connections I also have a REDUCED price on Kits, Batteries and Cartomizer for the Gogo. As far as I know, you won't find a lower price. If you do, let me know and I will try to adjust.
I am also working on developing new products so I hope to have some if this venture takes off. Custom colors and things of that nature first, then evolution of the product.

Few things to note about me:
1: I take all communication seriously.
If you have a comment, positive or otherwise, feel free to send it, I am constantly learning!

2: Customer Service is very important to me.
No one will EVER be left holding the bag for anything, I will respond as quickly as I can and there will never be a communication gap if you order from me.
I will go broke before I let someone else pay for my mistakes! (thanks dad)

3: Suggestions for products or adjustments are also welcome.
Whatever you can think of, it'll get filed in my head for serious thought.

4: Feel free to ask for special shipping, special orders or anything I might be able to provide.
If I can do it, I will! The website is not end-all be-all. It's just a website.

5: Stock Levels will be kept in this thread at the bottom of this post as best I can.
I accept backorders when I am out of stock and I can always get more stock usually within 7 days if not less. If I am out of stock and you order I will let you know in 24 hours or less (usually a lot less) and you can decide if you want to wait or not. 100% refund. Unfortunately if you go to the website it will say in stock :(

My website is not yet savvy enough to allow purchases of out of stock items and I want to give you the opportunity to know if there are any wait times.

6: I am working on videos and tutorials right now and will post them when they are done.
I am not very good with video unfortunately :(

7: I have PayPal and Credit Card Processing by PayPal (meaning you don't have to sign up with them) but I will be adding more payment methiods, feel free to suggest some if you think they are important.

So, on to the good stuff.

I expect most of my potential customers would already know about the Go-go but if you don't, there is a thread dedicated to in the reviews forum

I am currently carrying the following items:

The Go-go Kit - Only $49.99
go-go-kit_with_1300mah-battery-charger_cartomizers4.png

Each Go-go USA Kit comes with:
2 rechargeable ion lithium battery
1 cone
5 refill cartomizers
1 adapter
1 USB charger
1 User manual

The cable allows you to use any standard wall charger including the one in the kit.

Go-Go Battery - $12.99
go-go-kit_300mah-battery.png

1300maH
Good for 1600 Puffs!

Go-Go Cartomizer 5 Pack - 12.99
go-go-cartomizer3.jpg

Go-Go cartomizer can holds between 2.3ml and 3ml of eliquid, and can sustain up to 1000 puffs

Go-Go Usb Charger Cable - $8.99
go-go-USB-Charging_cable_125.jpg

Finally! A Separate dedicated charger cable for your Go-Go
No more need to buy a kit, just order a spare charger cable and you are set to go anywhere.

This charger will work with any USB socket or wall charger.
Charge in your USB Car socket, adapter, computer or wall socket!

Go-Go USB Charging Cable & Wall Socket - 14.99 for both.
go-go-USB-Wall-socket_and_USB-Charger_125.jpg

Now you can save money buy purchasing the set.
Both the USB Charging Cable for the Go-Go and a Universal USB Wall Charging socket.

Right now on the website I am shipping via USPS Priority mail ($5.25 standard USPS fee).
I am working on a weight calculator shipping option to lower the price.
I can accept an email order to remove the excess shipping if you desire, most orders do not cost more than 3.00 to ship out via a padded envelope.
Priority gives you tracking capablities which would include updates via email, emailed to you via USPS al the way to your home.

I am truly honored to be here and be part of this great community and the response of orders I received already. As you can tell, I am very new to this and already made mistakes with the stock levels and I hope to correct this very soon.

Thank you for viewing this thread! :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

MissP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
Land of Southern Belles :)
Congrats on becoming a supplier here! And I am glad to find someone else who will carry the go-go supplies :) I love my go-go and choices matter!

So, will you carry adapters so I can use 808 stuff on my go-go?? :) I hate the fact that the only vendor that carries them, charges as much for shipping as the adapter!

Got you bookmarked and will be putting in an order once you are fully stocked :)

Memphis Weirdo

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Midtown Memphis
Hey, Eric. I wish you success, and it's always good to have another supplier in the mix.

I've had my Go-Go for less than a week (my 1st e-cig), and I love it. I've never had any others to compare it with, but I read how the veterans rave about it. With its growing popularity, I imagine that the Go-Go nation will gladly gobble up whatever stock you can acquire.

I currently have a back order with you for one battery and a couple of cart 5-packs. Any idea when you might be getting them in?

Also, do you expect to get any cones?

Also...:laugh: are the batteries that you've been getting (individuals and in kits) silver bands or gold bands?

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Congrats on becoming a supplier here!

Thank you!

I have already made stocking mistake ARGGG! I sold the last 5 kits (one was used) while I was posting.
This is madness I tell you!

So, will you carry adapters so I can use 808 stuff on my go-go?? :) I hate the fact that the only vendor that carries them, charges as much for shipping as the adapter!

Not yet but hopefully soon, my supplier didn't have them and I did ask, but he's on it. I am trying to make sure I have everythingfor the Go-go so hopefully soon.

Hey, Eric. I wish you success, and it's always good to have another supplier in the mix.

Thanks!

I've had my Go-Go for less than a week (my 1st e-cig), and I love it. I've never had any others to compare it with, but I read how the veterans rave about it. With its growing popularity, I imagine that the Go-Go nation will gladly gobble up whatever stock you can acquire.

It seems the case already.

I currently have a back order with you for one battery and a couple of cart 5-packs. Any idea when you might be getting them in?

Monday and Wednesday this week coming is the next shipment and I am placing another order tonight.

Also, do you expect to get any cones?
Also... are the batteries that you've been getting (individuals and in kits) silver bands or gold bands?
Both as far as I know, I asked for both for variety, once I get them in I plan on making a selectable option on the website. I can also order colors but wasn't sure they're be demand yet, Im changing my mind... :p

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
I am upping my orders to handle the demand right now as I type this. Hopefully this demand is not just the "new" guy rush :laugh:

I have also inquired about custom colors for the batteries and carts so anyone interested please list a color or color combo you might like to have.

Last edited:

Taniger1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2011
Pasco, Washington
PURPLE if you can get PURPLE I will buy it on the spot LOL. I've heard bout the Go-Go's and been thinking bout trying one. The Carto's they say are set with everything at the BOTTOM so you actually go through most of the juice in the carto, if this be the case.....ya, new way for me to CONVERT the masses!

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Do you offer wholesale?

Not at this time.

PURPLE if you can get PURPLE I will buy it on the spot LOL. I've heard bout the Go-Go's and been thinking bout trying one. The Carto's they say are set with everything at the BOTTOM so you actually go through most of the juice in the carto, if this be the case.....ya, new way for me to CONVERT the masses!

Lol, yes purple would be nice, I will see what I can do. :laugh:

I am not sure what you meant by everything at the botom, but I assume you mean all in one? All you need is a cart and a batt and you're set. The batt will outlast the cart but unlike other edevices it will last a lot longer. I have heard of a few poeple going hrough one cart in a day but that is rare I think.

Last edited:

MissP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
Land of Southern Belles :)

I agree with the PURPLE!!!! Or PINK!!! I have fingernail decorations all over mine right now just to girlie mine up!

And, yes, the go-carts are bottom coil. If you were to take one apart, the heating element and wick are across the bottom of the cart and the filter materials draw the juice to the bottom. You can actually vape it till it is empty and it dont burn! I can use the carto's for days before I switch out for a new one. :) Depending on your juice you can get several days out of one cart and there is a thread dedicating to how to clean the carto and re-use them here http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ego-type-models/188388-how-clean-rebuild-gogo-cartomizer.html

And it is soooo nice to have another place to buy batteries...

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
And it is soooo nice to have another place to buy batteries...

Yes, that's what I had hoped, I am new to all this so still learning, so bear with me.

I placed yet another stock order last night, Stainless and Black batteries and Stainless and Black cones and carts to get stated. I am looking at pink kits, but also trying to get just the batts as well so no one is ever stuck buying a kit just for something else. (that's the whole point of me starting this up) :laugh:

I'll keep you in mind for the colors :thumbs:

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Hello All

I have received a few somewhat angry emails about stock. I need to clarify a few things, I said it in the original post but I think it needs to be resaid

but first...

Anyone who has ordered from me and hasn't yet received the order can get a refund asap and I will charge (if they so desire) once I ship the items. I will even ship them before payment if needed (for those who have already ordered) I am not using your funds to buy product. I realize now that it might seem that way, but honestly, I am not doing this.

Ok, so on to stock.

I have 4 shipments this week, one came in but it was a restock of small order, the other three will get me to a level where I can handle all the orders I have times three or so. Once I ship out what's waiting to go out I will reassess and order more.

I can assure everyone paying attention to this that prices will NOT go up, these are permanent prices. I plan to have enough for a month or so at a time once I get some kind of rythm going.

PLEASE bear with me, I am new to this ecig business and made a mistake on opening too soon.
I apologize, it pains me to make anyone wait.

Hopefully you all give me a shot, I promise to make it right and get it going properly! :blush:

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Shipping Update: 06/22/2001

All ordered Items have shipped as of 06/22/2011 12:20 PM everyone who has ordered in the last week is getting priority mail, regardless of what was paid or not paid. A small thank you for waiting. Anyone who had paid for Priority shipping please let me know and I will give you a discount code for the next order (shipping free)

Tracking numbers are being sent via email from USPS.

Thank you for waiting. I now have some limited stock and looking for more this week. I will post current stocking in the top of the thread later today.

:laugh:

Thanks for the great response, I hope to never have the delays happen again after this week.

Go Go-go Nation!

Can't seem to edit to top post anymore so stock:

Kits: 1
Batteries: 0
Wall Chargers: 6
Charging Cables: 8
Cartomizers: 2

Everything above will be fully stocked this week sometime.
You guys seem to love the batteries so I will order more.

For anyone with a charging issue due to the lip of the battery being a bit too high there are two methods to get a charge on a charging cable.

1: File down the top lip of the charger just a bit (preferred method)
2: Unscrew the battery screw contact (looking top down) about one turn but not so much as to dislodge it.
Once you are finished charging tighten it back down.

Last edited by a moderator:

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Do you sell cones for the Batts? If so I would like to purchase 2 stainless batteries and two stainless cones. How exactly would I go about doing that?

Hi mohawkx,
Just go to Home | Go-goUSA.com

The cones aren't yet listed. I have two black cones left (gave a bunch away for free) and more coming in. I have stainless and black cones coming in. The batteries are supposed to be 50/50 stainless and black but I haven't yet seen a sample so I can't promise the color on the stainless batteries right this moment.

I should get them all this week. If you order two batteries and are willing to wait a bit for my next shipment I will give you two cones free, just let me know your color choice (assumed stainless). I'll email you once an order is in, I am very hands on and email everyone who orders. If you place and order you can cancel any order at any time for a full 100% refund.

Or, if you want to wait, I'll make a note for stainless and when the shipment comes in I will email you.
PM me your details and I will make a note.

Note to others: I will add the stainless options to the website once I have them in hand.

mohawkx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
arizona
Hi mohawkx,
Just go to Home | Go-goUSA.com

The cones aren't yet listed. I have two black cones left (gave a bunch away for free) and more coming in. I have stainless and black cones coming in. The batteries are supposed to be 50/50 stainless and black but I haven't yet seen a sample so I can't promise the color on the stainless batteries right this moment.

I should get them all this week. If you order two batteries and are willing to wait a bit for my next shipment I will give you two cones free, just let me know your color choice (assumed stainless). I'll email you once an order is in, I am very hands on and email everyone who orders. If you place and order you can cancel any order at any time for a full 100% refund.

Or, if you want to wait, I'll make a note for stainless and when the shipment comes in I will email you.
PM me your details and I will make a note.

Note to others: I will add the stainless options to the website once I have them in hand.

Thanks for the quick reply. Sounds good, Order placed. :)

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
I think you have more than made up for the rocky start and it appears you will be getting lots of business from the Go-go Nation!
I might suggest you get some ego mega cone atty type A drip tips and 801 cartridge tips being as most Go-go users end up buying these items from other suppliers and it would be nice to get them from the same place.
Good luck to you and your new business.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
New Stock as of this morning 06/23/2011 after all pending orders boxed up (to go out today)

Kits: 10
Cartomizers: 30 (packs of 5)
Batteries: 6
Wall Chargers: 26
Charging Cables: 18
Car Chargers: 50 (new item, just a standard car charger with USB port)

The stainless colors did NOT come in yet :( Two more shipments coming this week by tomorrow hopefully, all orders are shipped, all stock above is available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread