A PBusardo Review & Comparison Boba's Bounty Vs Bounty Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diablo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
SW,Virginia
I never tried Boba's and never will simply because it is 100% VG. I have tried Bounty Hunter in 65/35 PG at 24mg and really like it. TH is great taste is good, price is fantastic, only gripe I have with it is its just a bit to sweet for me to vape all day. I could do 1/2 day with no problem with it, but I just don't like sweet stuff at all. I will however keep a bottle in my collection at all times.

Great video, I always enjoy watching yours. *Cheers*

P.S. Use a condom next time :)

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Haha, Phil you're a silly son of a biscuit :D

Honestly, I am a little surprised that it didn't work out for ya, but then again, that just shows you how different everyone tastes! I've never had Rou's Hazelnut tobacco, but I can see how you got that. I personally think that there's a similarity between the Bounty Hunter and VL's VR4.

Once again, nice review man.

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
I never tried Boba's and never will simply because it is 100% VG. I have tried Bounty Hunter in 65/35 PG at 24mg and really like it. TH is great taste is good, price is fantastic, only gripe I have with it is its just a bit to sweet for me to vape all day. I could do 1/2 day with no problem with it, but I just don't like sweet stuff at all. I will however keep a bottle in my collection at all times.

Great video, I always enjoy watching yours. *Cheers*

P.S. Use a condom next time :)

At 24mg the TH BETTER be great!!

Use a condom next time... HA HA! (I don't LOL but if I did... LOL!)

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
@Levitas - Thanks! I'm not sure that it didn't work out for me which is why it didn't get a thumbs down. I was just expecting more TH from a 16 and more tobacco flavor from a juice that's advertised as a tobacco flavor and one that appears to be taking aim at Boba's Bounty. That's all. I don't think it's a bad flavor at all!

@GeekyGirl36 - Thanks Geek! You do have to be careful with the saber mod though. You could cut your arm off, or at least poke someone's eye out!

@CBB - Thanks! Glad I got you rolling!!

@MagnusEunson - Thanks!

@M_FactorX19 - Thanks! Watch them all again. Sometimes they're funnier the second time around :)

@chimchim - Thanks! Spread the word! I'm going to do another giveaway/contest when my YouTube channel hits 200 subscribers!

Last edited:

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
I love the review Phil. I'm not a Boba's fan but I love Bounty Hunter. NLV has some other really great flavors as well. I'm placing my fourth order with them today.

Thanks!!

AND GREAT PRICING too! I'll be sure to check out more. Like I said, not a bad flavor, but not what I expected based on the marketing of the liquid.

Drak

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2011
Maryland
Hat's off to your pedigree pallette! :toast:

When I watched the video, I actually didn't agree with you at the time about the Bounty Hunter's lack of a serious tobacco element. How dare you speak the unclean truths!

But now that I've had a good long vape session with it, I actually have to agree with you.
I kept thinking about your 'minimal tobacco' comment, and hang thunder you're right.

It's not a criticism, I really love Bounty Hunter, but I now agree about the tobacco not being so pronounced as with some others.

Anyway, I wouldn't have come to that conclusion had you not thrown down the gauntlet and just said it like you said it. That took shells...maybe crab shells...:laugh:

And my answer to the Boba's vs. Bounty Hunter?

Vape 'em Both. :headbang:

Last edited:

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Hat's off to your pedigree pallette! :toast:

When I watched the video, I actually didn't agree with you at the time about the Bounty Hunter's lack of a serious tobacco element. How dare you speak the unclean truths!

But now that I've had a good long vape session with it, I actually have to agree with you.
I kept thinking about your 'minimal tobacco' comment, and hang thunder you're right.

It's not a criticism, I really love Bounty Hunter, but I now agree about the tobacco not being so pronounced as with some others.

Anyway, I wouldn't have come to that conclusion had you not thrown down the gauntlet and just said it like you said it. That took shells...maybe crab shells...:laugh:

And my answer to the Boba's vs. Bounty Hunter?

Vape 'em Both. :headbang:

Exact Drak! even posted this in Levitas's thread for Bounty Hunter...

Just a little note about my review. If I was looking at Bounty Hunter by itself, it would probably get a thumbs up from me. I only say "probably" cause I'm still concerned by the lack of TH I got @ 16mg. It didn't get a thumbs up because I look at it next to Boba's. I did this because I felt the advertising around the juice, not to mention it's name attempts to pit it against Boba's, although I may certainly be wrong. That's why I expected to get a lot more tobacco flavor than I did. By itself, it reminded me a LOT of VapeRite's Rou's Natural Toasted Hazelnut Tobacco. Another good juice, but also lacking in the stronger tobacco flavor you get from Boba's and in TH as well. As a matter of fact, I watched that review again and I think you can directly apply it to Bounty Hunter. Cool? Cool!

Oh and by the way... taste is subjective and it's just my opinion :)!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!

SonnyCrack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2011
Florida
The name has nothing to do with Boba's.. The entire theme of NLV is the wild west.. If you look at the other names of his line you'd notice that immediately. As far as it tasting or resembling Roa's, I don't agree there at all (since I have them both and love them both).. The only thing I can say is it's nothing like Bobas. I think it unfairly gets mentioned with Bobas because of the name, but I'm sure that might have helped with sales.. Overall I love them both with a slight edge to Bobas because it isn't as sweet.. I don't get the tobacco taste much as you indicated as well, in fact they could just name it Bounty Hunter and leave the tobacco out of the description and I would have never guessed tobacco was in it.

Either way, another fun review, your definatly becoming one of my favorite reviewers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread