• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

ecigs in edmonton?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamieishere

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2011
edmonton
looking to convert to ecigs.
ima a noob been doing some research but theres alot of information.
just need some basic info. and if i can buy them in a local store?
people are saying some smoke shopps or two guys with pipes?
i really hate smoking ciggerettes but i love it at the same time.
just wanna have something that wont kill me and draw me away from the harmfull effects of smoking.

thank you i can order online as last resort to.

Chinner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2011
Toronto, Canada
If it's cheap enough that you can try vaping without spending much, I guess it could be worth a shot, but in order to give yourself every chance at success I would honestly avoid using price as your main factor. Most of the premium starter kits can be bought for around the price of a carton of regular smokes.

Concat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Hey Jamie,

I'm from Edmonton, and there's really nothing available in stores, and definitely not any nicotine. Nicotine is important, in my opinion.

There’s is a big learning curve here, so do your research before making the plunge. For hardware (not nic juice) I really like dealing with nicfitnation, happy vaper and electro-vapors. Having said that, you’re probably going to look at everything that’s available and start sweating.

If you want recommendations, I would suggest an Ego or a Bloog. The Bloog is small and more discrete, but has a terrible battery life and you will like have to recharge multiple times a day. I don’t like doing that and was never one for vanity so I love my Ego. Battery will last all day unless you chug non-stop.

Now as for nicotine, it is not illegal to own nicotine e-juice. It is simply has not received market authorization. What that means is that customs will seize imports and Canadian vendors are at the mercy of Health Canada. There are, however, many Canadian distributers online. You may notice there’s a bit of paranoia on the forums about mentioning them as Health Canada “is watching” so send me a PM and I can help you out in that regard.

And seriously, vaping is wonderful. Most people here actually prefer it to smoking, myself included – and I loved smoking, believe me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread