Who makes the Best Irish Cream e-Liquid ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

Thanks Joker...

I tried VB's Irish Cream awhile back and it was ok. Seemed a tad weak but it could have just been me. I was coming of a Cinna-Bomb jag and Everything tastes weak after that.

Have you tried TastyVapor's Irish Cream by any chance?

ddirtyvapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Portland, ME
I JUST did a video review on Prime vaping's Irish Cream. You can check it out in the Video juice Review sub-forum if you want... I'll also just throw in a Youtube link here for convenience. I've tried a lot of Irish Cream juices and Prime vaping has, by far, my personal favorite. I can't speak for the AVE, but I wasn't a huge fan of Vapor Bomb's.

YouTube - ‪PrimeVaping's Irish Cream Juice Review‬‏ sorry for the weird linkage, but that's my review.

American Crafted E-Juice -- Prime Vaping

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
vb is the only one i've ever tried.

Thanks Joker.

I JUST did a video review on Prime Vaping's Irish Cream. You can check it out in the Video Juice Review sub-forum if you want... I'll also just throw in a Youtube link here for convenience. I've tried a lot of Irish Cream juices and Prime Vaping has, by far, my personal favorite. I can't speak for the AVE, but I wasn't a huge fan of Vapor Bomb's.

YouTube - ‪PrimeVaping's Irish Cream Juice Review‬‏ sorry for the weird linkage, but that's my review.

American Crafted E-Juice -- Prime Vaping

Thanks zacsz...

I like the ability to fine tune the PG:VG ratio. I also like being able to get it in a 30ml Glass Dropper bottle. I keep all my e-Liquids in glass.

I'm definitely putting it on my list of potential vendors

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Freedom Smoke USA has a tasty Irish Cream. They're very, very reasonable and quick shipping too.

I've bought a few things from FS and found that they are a good company to deal with. Thanks.

When I saw that the members name was "Pup" I pictured a scrawny little guy with stick arms. Man was I wrong.

Anywho, cool review. Primevaping is the front runner right now but want to wait until I hear something about TastyVapors's Irish Cream.

I like the concept of TV's "Doubler" to use a a DIY mixer or as a 0mg for at night before I go to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread