Status
Not open for further replies.

Jag1313

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2008
US-FL
Ive tryed JC and there are some nice flavours but there is a lot of talks on here about damage to the atomizers the problem with jc there's no throat kick!

I have used a sample pack (PG) and the new TC and Regular Tobacco juice from JC. I have to say I really like most of them. I had no numbness so far. What came to my attention is that some of the juices look like they could need some serious fine filtering. I "build" a makeshift filter after I pressed 2 pen catridges put in a syringe. I left the material in the syringe and filled some JC juice from the top in and pressed it throught the material into a clean bottle, that cleared the juice up to a good degree.
I don't know if that is enough to keep the atomizer clean or if the problems described by other users are caused by "caramelization" of the sweet juices.:confused:

Kit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2008
UK
I have used a sample pack (PG) and the new TC and Regular Tobacco juice from JC. I have to say I really like most of them. I had no numbness so far. What came to my attention is that some of the juices look like they could need some serious fine filtering. I "build" a makeshift filter after I pressed 2 pen catridges put in a syringe. I left the material in the syringe and filled some JC juice from the top in and pressed it throught the material into a clean bottle, that cleared the juice up to a good degree.
I don't know if that is enough to keep the atomizer clean or if the problems described by other users are caused by "caramelization" of the sweet juices.:confused:

Dont think this would filter it well enough jag only time will tell im not chancing using any !

Chilisauce

Oct 14, 2008
New York, US
Hello holy Kate - nice picture!
I ordered my Ruyan carts direct in China, have to look the company up at home.
$40something and $10 or so shipping for 50 catridges original Ruyan, EMS/USPS brought them 4 days later.

Anyway I can get the distributors info so I can get some of these?

BTW are they top quality compared to what everyone else says about Janty?

christop

Moved On
Jun 25, 2009
humbolt Ca
  • Deleted by Elendil
  • Reason: Possible supplier associate

Angi

Feb 12, 2010
Indiana
I just got some stuff from puresmoker.com called CaSH Riskee Yuice (yuice is not a typo). This stuff is great! Great throat hit, and tastes amazing. I'd drink it if I didn't think it would kill me! I think it's 33$ for a 60ml. bottle. I accidentally ordered two bottles and was planning to return one, but the stuff is so good I know I'll use both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread