• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

North Carolina Local Vapor Shops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dred

Moved On
Feb 21, 2010
North Carolina
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

hollyberry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Raleigh, North Carolina
There's a store in Wilmington called vape Hut; they also have a website. They are located on Carolina Beach Road inside Meyer's Computer Service, right beside a convenience store called Monkey Junction Pit Stop. They have starter kits, accessories, e liquids, etc. They'll let you sample the e liquids until you find the ones you like, which I thought was really cool.

justincase

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2009
33.98801111° N, 77.90895581° W
There's a store in Wilmington called Vape Hut; they also have a website. They are located on Carolina Beach Road inside Meyer's Computer Service, right beside a convenience store called Monkey Junction Pit Stop. They have starter kits, accessories, e liquids, etc. They'll let you sample the e liquids until you find the ones you like, which I thought was really cool.

Hello Holly....I'll have to check them out. I am in the Monkey Junction area 3-4 times a year. Thanks for posting this.
I wouldn't bother. I live in the area and have visited this establishment.
Yea, they let you try different juices, but the person that works there would serve themselves well, and their customers, if they would educate themselves a little on what they are selling. I went in looking for lr atty's and they didn't even know what they were.
After asking a few general knowledge questions, I was not impressed.
The liquids they have are Dekang, which you can get anywhere, so unless this is the brand of juice you vape, it would be a wasted trip, imho.

JimmyJet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
Carolinas
What are the addresses for the vape shops in Charlotte?

I have tried to answer this twice but the server is acting flaky. So here goes one more try...

MadVapes.com
18631 Northline Dr Suite A
Cornelius, NC 28031
704-624-8551

MyFreedomSmokes.com
4711 Nations Crossing Rd. Suite B
Charlotte, NC 28217
704-545-7175

missbipbip

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 29, 2010
Wilmington, NC USA
www.vapehut.com
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

iball

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
The Desert
They also have some specialty flavors to die for, if you haven't been in a while. They are also starting to carry several low resistance atomizers. I don't think they've been there long, but I love going in there. I found them very informative when I started vaping. They taught me more in 30 minutes than I had learned searching the internet in hours. It was the best trip I ever made. I haven't had a cig in almost a year and I owe it to them.

Just thought you should know. They have a couple new people working in there. Maybe one of them didn't know what an lr atty was, but they told me last week they will have some in probably this week. LR Ego atomizers and a low resistance cartomizer that they said is great. I think you just talked to the wrong person.

Good to know! I'll be going to Carolina Beach sometime after the 22nd this month. I'll have to stop by this place and check it out.

missbipbip

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 29, 2010
Wilmington, NC USA
www.vapehut.com
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

Dred

Moved On
Feb 21, 2010
North Carolina
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Cameron182

Moved On
Jan 26, 2012
NC
www.mrvape.com
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Un Registered Supplier

spazatabc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2011
Randleman, NC
If you plan on going to Madvapes storefront you can not go by the prices online. The price are quite a bit higher. I spend about $70 on items that I could have gone online and ordered with shipping for about $55. Just thought you would like to know. They say they give a discount but it sure doesn't seem like it.

Digital-Dragon

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2011
If you plan on going to Madvapes storefront you can not go by the prices online. The price are quite a bit higher. I spend about $70 on items that I could have gone online and ordered with shipping for about $55. Just thought you would like to know. They say they give a discount but it sure doesn't seem like it.

Wow, thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread