How would you rate AromaEjuice

Please rate our customer service and tell us how we are doing?

• 5 stars

• 4 stars

• 3 stars

• 2 stars

• 1 stars

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siciliansith

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
new york
Well I ordered a couple sample from ya the other day HAVE TO SAY SHIPPING WAS CRAZY FAST and they should be here soon! Excellent turn around.

Now gotta be Honest, i just hit the supplier forum to pick up something different after ordering my bloog. Never heard much of ya but IM fairly new

So i'm waiting on my PV but when I get it I'll give ya review on the liquid.

Im a bit nervous you dont have more chatter in here but i'll be honest and objective and open minded. This will be my first RY4 never find it in stock were I order so intriguing.

( I could always throw it on my EGO which i hate haven't vaped it in months or wait a week for a review on my new MF bloog Im gonna wait ince i wanna be fair)
CHEERS
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Qty | Item # | Description | Date Shipped | Tracking #
1 | 000SAMPLER | Sampler | |
Flavor: RY 4

Flavor: Marbrow

Flavor: Grape

Last edited:

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Thank you for the reply. As you can look back on our forum we have been around for over 2 years. We have seen vendors come and go. I take pride in good customer service and making sure you are happy with your purchase. If you ever have a question or concern you can always call me. Our phone number is listed on the front page of our Website. Thanks again for your purchase. Drop me a line or give me a call on your next order and I will throw in a little some for you.

Looking at your order I would like to recommend our 555 Blend. Its a great tobacco blend with a nutty undertone. Thanks again for your review.

Well I ordered a couple sample from ya the other day HAVE TO SAY SHIPPING WAS CRAZY FAST and they should be here soon! Excellent turn around.

Now gotta be Honest, i just hit the supplier forum to pick up something different after ordering my bloog. Never heard much of ya but IM fairly new

So i'm waiting on my PV but when I get it I'll give ya review on the liquid.

Im a bit nervous you dont have more chatter in here but i'll be honest and objective and open minded. This will be my first RY4 never find it in stock were I order so intriguing.

( I could always throw it on my EGO which i hate haven't vaped it in months or wait a week for a review on my new MF bloog Im gonna wait ince i wanna be fair)
CHEERS
Qty | Item # | Description | Date Shipped | Tracking #
Flavor: RY 4

Flavor: Marbrow

Flavor: Grape

dd45

Jan 28, 2010
AZ
Actually I'm kind of surprised there isn't more interaction going on here.
I say kind of because many people (myself included) order their supplies online for 2 reasons: it's faster and cheaper than going to the mall & finding one of those little kiosks & shelling out $30 for a 10ml bottle.
Order at a reasonable price, couple of days later the package shows up in the mail, and life goes on... no problems.
Any questions we can drop you a line through the site or call you directly... again, no problems.
People tend to spread the word about problems they experience but with you and Aromae-juice.... NO PROBLEMS! :D
Having said all that now I feel guilty about not spreading the word.... will take care of that. *wnik*

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Actually I'm kind of surprised there isn't more interaction going on here.
I say kind of because many people (myself included) order their supplies online for 2 reasons: it's faster and cheaper than going to the mall & finding one of those little kiosks & shelling out $30 for a 10ml bottle.
Order at a reasonable price, couple of days later the package shows up in the mail, and life goes on... no problems.
Any questions we can drop you a line through the site or call you directly... again, no problems.
People tend to spread the word about problems they experience but with you and Aromae-juice.... NO PROBLEMS! :D
Having said all that now I feel guilty about not spreading the word.... will take care of that. *wnik*

Thanks for the review. My first goal is customer satisfaction. If you purchased a juice that you are not happy with let me know and I will do what it takes to make sure you are a happy vaper.

The second is to educate, and help you achieve a blissful vaping experience.

Our phone number is right on the front page of our website and you can call me anytime or drop me a line. If there is something you want or would like to get tell me and I will be honest and tell you if I can accommodate your needs. If I can't find it or make it for you, I will give you a referral to someone that can.

I have two great employees (Chris and Larry) that are uber fast in getting orders shipped out correctly and timely.

I guess its time to make an announcement but I will do that in a new thread in a few hours.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Hey Radiokaos!

I have ordered from you twice now. Yours was actually the first e-juice I ever ordered.

Your shipping is always incredibly fast, and your menthol is the closest I've found to my analogs. It's not minty, and it's not sweet. I am new to vaping, but Aroma E-juice menthol is one of my two daily vapes!

That is great to hear. Can you give me a honest assessment on the poll above. Its on a scale of 1-5. Please don't hold back and also let me know what you would like to see the in the future.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I vote you a 5. Handsdown the fastest shipping & email response.

Thanks for all the kind remarks. When I'm on the road working my day job, my cohorts Chris and Larry do a great job in taking care of the customers. Well, they do the majority of the shipping.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Frenchy and Lanman if you have issues with my ejuice or service why don't you speak up? Tell me your order number and let me see if I can make it right. Leaving a vote without any backup tends to make me think that you are shills.

Tell me about your order?

Was it fill in a timely fashion?

What issues did you have with Aromaejucie?

Last edited:

ChipHead

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2011
Florida
This is the absolute first time I've ever heard of Aroma e-juice. I'm on the forums everyday, usually multiple times a day and I always just check for New Posts. I've tried a half dozen or more juice vendors, most if not all very actively and heavily promoted and praised by users here on the forums and they all were disappointing except for one. That's the one that gets my business. As an e-juice consumer, I need a solid reason to gamble my funds on another juice vendor. No offense intended.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I've found dealing with ya'll to be both inexpensive, and quick service.
I'm well pleased.
I've been ordering juice exclusively from Aroma, for a day or two now, and am still surprized at how quickly
I get my order.

Shorty...you are a great customer and cool cat. Drop me a PM I have a little something for you on your next order.

dd45

Jan 28, 2010
AZ
This is the absolute first time I've ever heard of Aroma e-juice. I'm on the forums everyday, usually multiple times a day and I always just check for New Posts. I've tried a half dozen or more juice vendors, most if not all very actively and heavily promoted and praised by users here on the forums and they all were disappointing except for one. That's the one that gets my business. As an e-juice consumer, I need a solid reason to gamble my funds on another juice vendor. No offense intended.

Hey, I hear you on gambling your funds; I'm looking for another job now ("expense reduction action"). Although these guys usually ship the same day you order if it's before the mail is picked up, being in New Hampshire delivery will be at the mercy of the USPS. Something you might try... Jerry is clearing out his supply of 15 ml bottles; go through the store & if you find a flavor that you use at a clearance price then order it. If you like the flavor and the regular price is ok then you've found a back-up for your regular vendor. There may not be a lot of publicity or activity going on here but if Jerry has enough business to keep 2 employees and research new formulations he must have quite a few consistent customers.
Just a thought. :)

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Hey, I hear you on gambling your funds; I'm looking for another job now ("expense reduction action"). Although these guys usually ship the same day you order if it's before the mail is picked up, being in New Hampshire delivery will be at the mercy of the USPS. Something you might try... Jerry is clearing out his supply of 15 ml bottles; go through the store & if you find a flavor that you use at a clearance price then order it. If you like the flavor and the regular price is ok then you've found a back-up for your regular vendor. There may not be a lot of publicity or activity going on here but if Jerry has enough business to keep 2 employees and research new formulations he must have quite a few consistent customers.
Just a thought. :)

DD45, thanks for the kind words. I think you and others know that I stand behind my product. If you purchased a juice from me and did not like how it tastes give me a call, or drop me a line. I will do what it takes to make sure you are happy. I have been around here on ECF since 2009 and seen several vendors come and go. I'm here for the duration and want to improve and help newcomers, as well as veterans with quality product.

Not only do I have 2 employees but I also employ a Chemist for research and development.

dd45

Jan 28, 2010
AZ
3ml Samplers are $3.95.... A 10ml bottle is $5.95...... So that basically means that you are getting 7 extra mils for $2 added to the price of the 3ml sampler..... Impressive. I guess I won't be buying your 3ml samplers. I will be buying the 10ml bottles instead!
Vape On!

That's why my standard order includes a couple of 30 ml bottles; 3 times the juice for about 2 1/2 times the price.:banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread