Quik Trip is now selling E-Cigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Applecracker

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2010
Overland Park, KS
They have ads posted for it, but I couldn't get a good look. I believe they are disposable and cost $9.99, look to be a slim style. What is that a 302? Maybe, just maybe a disposable 510? I have my set up working pretty well so didn't want to waste $10 on curiosity. I mean, I did just give them $60 for gas!

Either way, it looks like we are one step closer to the mainstream!

want to quit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Germany/ Atlanta, GA
HAHA me too Fray my last 4 years of college I went there almost daily for a $1 hot dog and a $.59 slurpy or whatever this stuff is called you just can't beat it even though I don't want to know what's in it.

Most gas stations sell the disposable 808s? at least here in Ga in my neck of the woods they do.

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Meet Me in St Louie Louie
I miss quick trip. Summer time cheap fountain drinks. $.59 for a 44oz last time I was at a QP. I lived off of their taquitos and hot dogs for a long time.

QT is great, but I try and watch my taquito and hot dog intake .. it's easy to overindulge .. and the fresh donuts .. don't get me started ..

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast

I know they can't be good for me, 'cause they're so good!
smiley_abused.gif

There are also a lot of companies selling cheap stuff in retail / convenience stores. This is bad for the e-cig market. E-Cigarettes are a great thing and if you get the right one (a decent kit with good performance at least) you will fall in love with vaping, but if you get a cheap - low quality one you won't be using another PV ever again.

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
There are also a lot of companies selling cheap stuff in retail / convenience stores. This is bad for the e-cig market. E-Cigarettes are a great thing and if you get the right one (a decent kit with good performance at least) you will fall in love with vaping, but if you get a cheap - low quality one you won't be using another PV ever again.

Agreed .. however, I see no company yet attempting to advertise a superior product .. and until they do, it's buyer beware ..

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
I miss quick trip. Summer time cheap fountain drinks. $.59 for a 44oz last time I was at a QP. I lived off of their taquitos and hot dogs for a long time.

Before they started selling the clear cups, my moronic friends used to go up there and stuff the cups with taquitos, so that they could get like 5-6 taquitos for the price of one soda :laugh: The good ole days...

That is neat though, no doubt e-cigs are becoming more and more well known and this can only help in the long run :) Of course, there is the notion that these products might be crap and it might turn people off to using the product, but then again, it might cause some to further research the product and in turn, save their life. Every life saved is definitely worth it!

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Before they started selling the clear cups, my moronic friends used to go up there and stuff the cups with taquitos, so that they could get like 5-6 taquitos for the price of one soda :laugh: The good ole days...

Think that might be why they went to clear cups .. ?? That's really a pretty inventive idea .. :toast:

Applecracker

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2010
Overland Park, KS
It goes both ways... you either get bad tools and it makes you curious enough to find the good stuff (and learn how badly you were ripped off) or it turns you off to the idea of vaping altogether.

It was a mall kiosk that got me interested. I thought that $200 sounded okay, you know, it's an investment, but still not that bad over the long term. Then I researched and learned that Smoke51 was a rip off and there was much better out there cheaper!!! That was 2 years ago and I WISH I only spent 200 on vaping hahaha!! But I am sure all my gear that I have bought over the years has been better than those mall kiosk one's were going to be!

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Think that might be why they went to clear cups .. ?? That's really a pretty inventive idea .. :toast:

We used to always joke around as say that was the reason. But really, it could've been! Not just my friends, but I am sure others did it with all types of QT merchandise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread