New Kid on the block - MOM AND POP VAPOR SHOP- ECF Discounts***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
OK - so, it has taken much longer than expected but we at Mom and Pop Vapor shop are finally ready to let everyone taste our juice. We worked really hard on our recipes and can't wait to hear some feedback from you vet vapors out there. Of course I am proud of all the flavors we carry but I have to say that I am especially proud of what I have accomplished with our tobacco flavors, so if you are looking for a great tobacco flavor, we will deliver.

I want to thank everyone on ECF as I have read almost every post on the site to find out what people want and what is missing on the market. In return, ECF members get 50% off all juice items, with no minimum order. We have free shipping on orders over $35.00.

Use Coupon Code 50OFF

Good thru July 18, 2011

Mom and Pop Vapor Shop

Last edited:

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Will the tobaccos require steeping?

Also, what is the 1040 like? Is it tobacco, nutty, 420? And why not for everyone?

Great prices, looking forward to ordering.

10FORTY is a strong tobacco flavor and I would not recommend that flavor to someone who likes the sweet candy flavors. I came up with that recipe when I found that tobacco people didn't like the Ry4 type flavors because they were too sweet and didn't actually taste anything like tobacco. It is personally my favorite but my SO who likes coffee and caramel flavors doesn't like it at all, so I just wanted people to know that not everyone is going to like it.

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Just signed up for an account and placed an order, but can figure out where to pay. Is it because I'm on my iPhone?

My site is new and I haven't enabled it to work with iphone's so that is likely why it isn't working. Sorry, will put that on my to-do list.

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
um, why's the filling on the apple pie black? It's kinda scaring me- I wanted pie.....

Black filling on an apple pie is what you get when you don't scam other peoples pictures off of google. Free photos aren't easy to find and I didn't have time to bake an apple pie for my photo. I guarantee the apple pie juice will make your mouth water.

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Will the tobaccos require steeping?

Also, what is the 1040 like? Is it tobacco, nutty, 420? And why not for everyone?

Great prices, looking forward to ordering.

Forgot to answer the steeping question - they don't require steeping but I do like mine best on day 3 after mixing. However, I enjoy them right away also. I do list the mix date on the bottles.

36tinybells

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2011
Right Over Here
Black filling on an apple pie is what you get when you don't scam other peoples pictures off of google. Free photos aren't easy to find and I didn't have time to bake an apple pie for my photo. I guarantee the apple pie juice will make your mouth water.

Okay, I am really wanting to support you- don't you dare send me bad pie! I am going to order- be a hero and ship fast, I am so wanting some apple pie!

36tinybells

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2011
Right Over Here
Omg! Either I am cursed or you are in kahoots with my postman! I try to add to shopping cart and I get "loading...please wait..." I have tried 2x and it goes on until I stop it-5 minutes this time. Not that I blame you- I could be cursed and unable to buy pie...now I tried the 2nd thing I want same issue...Going to bed, maybe I can dream of pie! I'll be back tomorrow....

CthulhuSaves

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2011
Kansas
www.Call-of-Cthulhu.com
I've got a few questions...

Regarding these flavors:

Snowbird Punch
Karma Splash
Mechunk Mix
Paradise Delight
Blackjack

What the heck are they, really? There's virtually no description beyond a vague "refreshing fruit/tropical mix" line that's used multiple times, and Blackjack just says it's "Strong." Strong what? Pic looks like someone spilled cocoa, but I can't tell for sure. Myself, I like certain fruits in mixes, and dislike others, so some idea of what those flavors actually are would be really helpful. :)

And a few specifics questions...

What flavor is the Koolaid?

Is your RY4 heavier on the tobacco or caramel side, and does it have a "nutty" component or not? (Just trying to ID which of the common variations it might come closest to tasting like.)

Is the Fuzzy Naval strictly peach and orange flavorings, or is there anything giving it a schnapps-like taste? (To be honest, I've yet to see anyone do that, but one can hope) :)

Which of the three flavor levels would equate to "standard" flavoring? Is the first one typical, with the next ones being stronger-than-normal, or is the first one effectively "light," and the middle one typical?

And finally, is there any chance you'll run your half-off special again sometime, after payday? lol

Oh, and the Keswick Koffee sounds like a definite winner. Looking forward to trying that one soon.

Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread