Status
Not open for further replies.

seanmc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2008
Fairfield California
Looks great, I want one! It looks like it only comes with 1 "Silo" carto and they don't have replacements listed on the website...so, do you know how much the replacement cartos are? Do they look they will perform for around 3 weeks as stated on the website? Have you compared one with a standard 510, if so, whats the difference? Just curious.

jp1000

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2011
Arizona
Nice, clean looking mod but, as mentioned by seanmc, replacement proprietary (Silo) cartos aren't even offered on the site. I'd want more info before buying one of these.

The cartos are listed with the unit - show a price of $3 for either a 2.8 or a 2.2 ohm. Will be interesting to see how this performs over a longer term.

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
I'm really surprised this device turned out to be legitimate. I used to have a cigar lighter in my truck glove box that looked just like it except the nozzle for the butane flame was where the mouthpiece is. I wish I still had it so I could post a pic.

So, I remember mention that this has a 510 thread. Does it look like other cartos could be moded to work with it?

theoneuafter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
North Jersey
Interesting little mod. I just ordered my first mod last night, the Reo Mini.
Seeing this, I still would buy a Reo before this, even with the price difference. However, I may just have to check this out too. Would like to be sure about longevity and performance.
Looks absolutley slick though. Peaked my intrest for sure.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
I like the one I have too.

I'm really hoping they can produce a carto in the 1.5-2.0ohm range.

The carto design makes for a very smooth vaping experience.
None of the gurgling or sucking required by other mini feeders.
I've used the same carto for several weeks now, & it's still performing nicely.

Sewknitty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2010
NY
shesaquitter.wordpress.com
Great first look. Wonder if there'll be a quantity discount for or even 5-pack pricing of the proprietary cartos. Do you know if this also takes high drains?

The site encourages us to be creative with the modding of other 510 threaded cartos but I have no power tools (other than some bad-... sewing machines) so I'd have to invest in a Dremel, commit to yet another vendor for the long haul or use standard cartos that don't take advantage of this awesomeness. Its pretty hot so...might be worthy.

Thanks, ejoker!

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
AG, i have some 2.2 on the way, and i'm told 1.5 - 1.8 are in the making.

six, i have had limited success modding cartos to work, but i haven't put that much effort into it either.

The 1.8ohm is on it's way to me right now!
I'm looking forward to getting it, because I really like this mod.
It's small and vapes very well.
I really enjoy the carto design too.

jonny2hottie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2010
Strong Beach, CALI
www.youtube.com
I agree completely. :)

The Vapage 1.5ohm Bottom Feeder Hybrid Atomizer is a powerhouse on the Vmod.

I would have never thought I would be this happy with a 14500 battery device. :thumbs:

Do you have the link for the LR arty? I checked the website but only see 2.8/2.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread