MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Thank you Sir! :thumbs:

I will do my best to make a thread in the REO forum so every one is aware of this. Its not a bad thing just something I think people should be aware of.

I did get mine to screw all the way down like a standard atty.

I did notice that the center pin is almost springy and moves in and out. I was very causes in screwing it in but got it there.

The feed to the atty is much better now :)

Like I said I will run this most of the day to brake in the atty and see how well it preforms.

I will also set up a few more Grands latter in the week to do a side by side with a LR 510 and LR 306 same juice same battery to do a good comparison test.

I first need this atty to be broke in to make the test fair.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
Feel free to post this anywhere applicable:

Something was just brought to my attention. The BF Hybrid has an interchangeable center pin. It was designed that way, so the venturi could be changed to adjust the draw. On some of the BF Hybrids, the center pin may not be completely seated. This is probably due to vibration during shipping. Before installing it on your mod, press the bottom (threaded end) of the BF Hybrid firmly on a hard surface to ensure it is seated all the way inside the atomizer. This is ONLY on the BF Hybrid. The Standard Hybrid does NOT have this feature.

Angler

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2011
Ausable River
I will do my best to make a thread in the REO forum so every one is aware of this. Its not a bad thing just something I think people should be aware of.

I did get mine to screw all the way down like a standard atty.

I did notice that the center pin is almost springy and moves in and out. I was very causes in screwing it in but got it there.

The feed to the atty is much better now :)

Like I said I will run this most of the day to brake in the atty and see how well it preforms.

I will also set up a few more Grands latter in the week to do a side by side with a LR 510 and LR 306 same juice same battery to do a good comparison test.

I first need this atty to be broke in to make the test fair.

I couldn't get mine to go all the way up. It still bottoms out before it gets tight. I am going to wait for your thread in the REO forum so I can look at pictures before I screw it down tight. Just a precaution.

Angler

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2011
Ausable River
Feel free to post this anywhere applicable:

Something was just brought to my attention. The BF Hybrid has an interchangeable center pin. It was designed that way, so the venturi could be changed to adjust the draw. On some of the BF Hybrids, the center pin may not be completely seated. This is probably due to vibration during shipping. Before installing it on your mod, press the bottom (threaded end) of the BF Hybrid firmly on a hard surface to ensure it is seated all the way inside the atomizer. This is ONLY on the BF Hybrid. The Standard Hybrid does NOT have this feature.

I think I got it all the way up as far as it will go but I'm not sure.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Good morning, AG, MX and Angler.

I did what you said, AG, but the center pin remains the same (much like the song). Perhaps I'm a weakling, but it will not push in anymore than it originally was. The draw on mine seems fine tho, so for now I will not be concerned about it. But will look forward to your pics, MX. Hope you'll post them here as well as the Reo thread.

Hugs~

violetvoo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2009
Down the rabbit hole..
Good morning, AG, MX and Angler.

I did what you said, AG, but the center pin remains the same (much like the song). Perhaps I'm a weakling, but it will not push in anymore than it originally was. The draw on mine seems fine tho, so for now I will not be concerned about it. But will look forward to your pics, MX. Hope you'll post them here as well as the Reo thread.

Hugs~

Kat its only a problem on some of the bf hybrids....all 3 of mine are fine...:)

Angler

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2011
Ausable River
I've played with it on all of my devices, since I got home.
As long as you screw it in snugly, without going overboard, it's been fine.

Yeah, I haven't had any problems at all so far and it actually seems to be getting better since yesterday. I just snug it up after it makes contact. It is very close to being all the way down because I did screw it down tight and it didn't need to go far, maybe a half a turn after my initial quarter turn. It vapes the same both ways but I didn't leave it tight because there is no need to take a chance on hurting the seal on my mod.

I'm enjoying this atty more and more. I'm still learning how to use it and I think that adds to the enjoyment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread