InnoVapor - Announcements and Specials - Custom Kits - ECOpure - EVOs - 510s

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Want every flavor and strength of ECOpure liquid, in stock, in the US and ready to ship? You got it!

www.innovapor.com

We carry awesome custom kits, specializing in the Black EVOlution and the Joye 510 Manual (M401/ M402/Pilot compatible) and the (Yeti/Titan/Dura-C compatible) . We carry spare atomizers and spare batteries as well as carts!

ECOpure is available in pre-filled EVO and 510 carts, in 3 ml dropper bottles and 15 ml dropper bottles.

buy 4 of our 3 ml ECOpure get the 5th FREE! buy 4 of our 15 ml Bottles of ECOpure get the 5th FREE!

Check out our video series on the EVO and 510 by igetcha! Introduction and User guides shot in Hi-Def!

ECF forum discount code is ECF5OFF get you 5% of any order over $10! No restriction, use it every time you order! Not able to be combined with other coupons.

I'll be announcing other specials soon! I want to get this post out!

Check out the site. Tell me what you think.

Most everything we carry we have in stock: right now the exceptions are the single piece 510 USB chargers and Black PCCs but they should be in tomorrow!

Thanks! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
I thought we were doing pretty good on our prices. The 510 I think we are right in the ball park, cheaper then most, surely not the cheapest on the planet. We are doing everything we can to keep the prices down.

The EVO part will seem pricey compared to other M401 parts, but they cost me more. I think you'll find that the batteries and atomizers for the EVO just outlast other M401 parts.

An EVO battery is rated for 600 recharge cycles, most Chinese manufactured batteries, like the Joye 510 are only rated for 200.

So you are paying more, maybe 5$, for the EVO battery but if you can charge 600 times vs. 200 then I think it is a better value.

We really are not trying to rip anyone off. My EVO introductory kit is $35 with 3ml of Liquid. I don't think anyone has ever sold a black EVO kit that cheap, I could be wrong.

On the cases, we can modify it to your needs. It is the same case that we then "fit" for the 510 or EVO. We prep it for our "specific kits" if you wanted it blank with just the rubber inserts then we can give it to you that way and you can mod it yourself.

If you have a 510 or M401 and you want us to set the kit up for that device, just say so in the "comments about your order" section during check out.

The 510 kit only holds the one type of USB charger, a single piece USB and that specific charger is 65mm long. So that is what we set the 510 case up for. We sell that charger if you need one. Otherwise you can leave that space open and use that space to pack some extra batteries or juice.

Thanks for checking us out. I'll do whatever I can to keep the prices down!

Last edited:

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Those Pelican cases are sweet. I'm interested in one of those for sure. The mini-charger for the 510 looks nice too.

Lifetime UNCONDITIONAL warranty on the case. We honor it, so if you break it, tell us how, because that will have to be a great story!

Then after you are done bragging about skydiving with your 510, we will pay for return shipping and replace it out of our inventory. For Life.

Pelican also directly honors the warranty, the last case you'll ever have to buy!

Glad you like it! I searched and searched for what I thought would be the ultimate case! I have not found one that comes close to that Pelican in terms of size and toughness!

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Just make sure to tell us if you want in set up for your 510. We can do the mods, or you may want to have it shipped "stock" and then you can play around with it.

It pretty much at the most requires the ability to use an exacto knife. Kind of depends if you are going to carry liquid and a charger. If you are going to be putting a charger and a small liquid bottle in the case then it definitely needs to be modified.

However our "stock" insert is perfect for just your PV and spare batteries, carts etc. Assuming your PV is no bigger in diameter then a 510 which is 10mm. Bigger devices might require some "adjustment".

Just tell us what we can do for you in the comments section box during check out. We'll take care of you! No charge, ever, for case modifications.

ECF discount code is ECF5OFF

That will get you %5 off.

Last edited:

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
just ordered a case and some ecopure. just a hint, although the PG doesn't bother me, it is a good niche that you are selling non-PG ejuice, from what I can see on this site.

You could advertise that to try and corner that market.

Thanks Vapor Dad, Great Advice, be working on a post for that for tonight! Throwing in a little father's day thank you in your order. One vaping dad to another:)!

It will ship first thing tomorrow!

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
We have Some ECF forum specials going on tonight! http://www.innovapor.com

Buy 3 Bottles of our 15ml ECOpure and get 2 FREE! Add all 5 bottles in your choice of Nicotine strength and flavor then use coupon Code: ECFECO15ml during checkout.

Buy 3 Bottles of our 3ml ECOpure and get 2 FREE! Add all 5 bottles in your choice of Nicotine strength and flavor then use coupon Code: ECFECO3ml during checkout.

EVO introduction kit - you get a complete Black EVOlution and a USB charger, 3 ml bottle of ECOpure and 5 carts prefilled with ECOpure! 35$ FREE Priority shipping enter coupon: EVOSHIPFREE during checkout.

Thanks!

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
wow, can't wait to see my present. thanks, innovapor. Good luck with the new biz.

I think you will like it... just a shame not in time for father's day!

Packed and Postage printed, ready to go out first thing!

Let me know how long it takes, trying to get an idea of our transit times:).

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread