DAILY DEALS are at SmokTek.com! - Boge, Smoktech Cartos on Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
Hi everyone! I have some big news! smoktek.com is fully operational, stocked, tested AND has something new! "Daily Deals" are here; A new deal everyday at 30-75% off! Right now there are some amazing sales going on, check it out!

Here are a few things that may interest you: Boge and Smoktech cartos are on sale, 2 and 3 ohm, in stainless too! You might also like these XXL Stainless Dual Coil in 1.5ohm for 3.7v or 2.5 ohm for 5v. They hold 2.5ml and come with a soft whistle tip.
Save on quantity buys too, the more you buy, the bigger the discount!

We carry a full line of eGo's, Sun 1300's, CRV's, E-Power 14650 & 18650 Kits, switches, 2200-3000mah batteries, chargers, Echo 650 and 1300's in stainless and black and a lot more!

Catch the sale while it's on! or Make an Offer! Plus, you wonderful people get an extra 5% with the code ECF5.

Stop by and say hello! -Rob

Last edited by a moderator:

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
What are the differences in your "Smoktek" dual cartos and the established "SmokeTech" dual cartos they make?Confusing name similarities.
Great question, thank you!

SmokTek.com
is selling products from Smoktech, along with those from other vendors. Initially, we were planning to sell Smoktech products exclusively, which didn't work due to the minimum amounts required for an exclusive distributorship in the U.S. Along the way, we discovered other great products on the market and wanted to deliver them to our valued customers as well. The selection we offer is based on quality, reliability and performance.

We decided to keep the name SmokTek anyway, because we liked it: it is the Tek behind the Smok!

Thanks for the input. -Rob

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
How do you "Make an Offer!"?

Thanks for asking! I am working on that feature today, it involves some intricate coding on the back end that I wasn't expecting. What will happen is this; some products (not all) will have a new "Make an Offer" button below the Add to Cart button. When you click on that, you're given the opportunity to place your bid on that item. I will review it and either allow it or haggle with you on it. Should be fun! I hope to complete this today.

Skeeterkck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
U.S.A.
Wow Rob, beautiful website. :) I have an e-power, but the first switch broke. Here's my story. First I bought the e-power, for 21.95 from GV. It was just the e-cig itself. No batteries, no charger, etc. The switch broke after having it about less than 2 weeks. I contacted the vendor and they told me that it had a 7 day warranty on it. I told them most people have at least a 30 day warranty. So since they wouldn't send me another one, I told them I wasn't buying anything more from them. They lost my business. So then I ordered another switch from another vendor and it wouldn't screw on to my original one that I bought from GV. It seemed to be a hair bigger or something. So I emailed them and told them and they sent another one out right away. Could it be that I have an original e-power, and when I went to another vendor, that they had a replica of an e-power???? Is that maybe the reason why they did not fit each other????

Good Luck with your venture,
Hugs,
Skeeterkck

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
I live in Largo and I'm in St. Pete a lot.. Could use a local vendor.. Any local pickup option?

Hi, Yes I can work with you if you need something, I work out of my house so I'm not open for local business like having a storefront. When you order and you're in Florida there is a pickup option for shipping, (or should be unless I broke it). You can call, PM, chat or email me and I'll be happy to give you directions. Thanks!

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
Wow Rob, beautiful website. :) I have an e-power, but the first switch broke. Here's my story. First I bought the e-power, for 21.95 from GV. It was just the e-cig itself. No batteries, no charger, etc. The switch broke after having it about less than 2 weeks. I contacted the vendor and they told me that it had a 7 day warranty on it. I told them most people have at least a 30 day warranty. So since they wouldn't send me another one, I told them I wasn't buying anything more from them. They lost my business. So then I ordered another switch from another vendor and it wouldn't screw on to my original one that I bought from GV. It seemed to be a hair bigger or something. So I emailed them and told them and they sent another one out right away. Could it be that I have an original e-power, and when I went to another vendor, that they had a replica of an e-power???? Is that maybe the reason why they did not fit each other????

Good Luck with your venture,
Hugs,
Skeeterkck

Hi Skeeterkck! Thanks, I appreciate the kind words.

I'm far from an expert on the E-Power, but from what I've learned from the manufacturer is that there have been a number of revisions on these and that some switch assemblies were shipped that were out of tolerance so they didn't fit well. I have some new 18650 switches coming that are the newest revision with better buttons. I can't guarantee that the switches I sell would fit your unit either unfortunately, but if you ever buy one and it doesn't fit, just send it back for a full refund or exchange. You could also send me your unit and I'll see what I can do to fix it for you. Hope this helps! Thanks for stopping by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread