Not open for further replies.

marian00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2008
California USA
www.vaporcig.com
Hi Everyone:

My twin sister and I are really getting into Johnson Creek Smoke juice. Very flavorful and the scents are nice too.

My twin prefers JC over all of the e-liquids I've tried. She is more into the flavor. On the other hand, I do love JC, but my favorites are the ones that really kick me in the .... (throat hits), which would be E-Cig: Electronic Cigs -, Freesmoke elektrische Zigarette bester Qualität und Preisen, and ePuffer.com The Original Brand of Electronic Cigarettes, e-pipes and e-cigars. Smoke Healthier, Live Longer.

What is your opinion of the JC juice? Do you prefer flavor over throat hits or vice versa?

And am I just immuned to the throat kick from using such strong nicotine e-liquid from E-Cig: Electronic Cigs -? I just do not feel it that much with the JC.

I keep on buying more and more JC, though, because I love the flavors. Very classy and very upscale, upper-crust type of e-juice!!! Nice job, Christian!!!

Opinions, anyone, or comments about your favorite e-liquid, flavors, and why so? Thank you!

mEtoke2

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2008
Wisconsin, USA
Hi Marian00, I also like a strong throat hit and high nic. Janty And E-puffer both have a good kick. But I like to switch it up once and a while and get "mellow". So I pop out my JC. You can't beat the flavor. I love the Tennessee Cured. Both pg and vg. If the TC had a stronger throat hit, thats all I would vape!

I read that Christian has upped the throat hit since he has improved his filtering. I will be ordering another batch soon to see.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
I actually hope not, the mildness is most of what I love about it. The flavors are great, too, but with any brand I mostly just get a light aftertaste, so the big attraction with JC is how it feels going down. I want it smoooooth. The harshness, and raw throat feeling is what I wanted to get AWAY from when I quit analog smokes.

Brian S

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2008
I actually hope not, the mildness is most of what I love about it. The flavors are great, too, but with any brand I mostly just get a light aftertaste, so the big attraction with JC is how it feels going down. I want it smoooooth. The harshness, and raw throat feeling is what I wanted to get AWAY from when I quit analog smokes.

I bought some of the filtered batch. Still very smooth. I have started mixing it 3:1 with Jane's juice to add more menthol and a mild throat kick. Working very nicely too. I have about given up on real cigs again.

Brian

marian00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2008
California USA
www.vaporcig.com
Hi Marian00, I also like a strong throat hit and high nic. Janty And E-puffer both have a good kick. But I like to switch it up once and a while and get "mellow". So I pop out my JC. You can't beat the flavor. I love the Tennessee Cured. Both pg and vg. If the TC had a stronger throat hit, thats all I would vape!

I read that Christian has upped the throat hit since he has improved his filtering. I will be ordering another batch soon to see.

Hi mEtoke2:

Thank you for your post. I've taken your lead and have purchased a a bottle of 24 mg cherry from ePuffer. I have used it before, and it is very good.

I have purchased the samplers of Johnson Creek Smoke Juice, and I have FINALLY learned how to enjoy and appreciate the milder, less harsh nicotine e-liquid. I suppose for me it is an acquired taste and needs a break-in period like anything else in this e-cig business.

So what I'm doing now is very special. In the evenings I turn into a Certified Johnson Creek Addict. I am using their flavors for my pre-dinner relaxation "treats." I smoke the "kick-...."e-liquid from e-cig.com all day long; then at the end of the day, with a cup of decaf coffee, I thoroughly enjoy JC flavors. The aromas are wonderful too. Very relaxing and helps me tune out my hectic work day.

Christian is a very classy supplier. He does a wonderful job at packaging. Many of my friends and family, coworkers love the aromas and the flavors. He is really making a bunch of good ones!!! Even the people who do not eSmoke love the smell. So that is important: not to offend others around you who are not smokers.

I do indeed appreciate how hard he works and how eager he is to please. Steve from PureSmoker certainly fits the bill as well. Bye for now. It's time for my JC smoke and decaf to unwind.

Both Steve from PureSmoker and Christian from Johnson Creek are Class Acts. Customer service is sincere, readily available, and delivery/turnaround time is excellent for both of these guys.

I do indeed appreciate how hard he works and how eager he is to please. Steve from PureSmoker certainly fits the bill as well. Bye for now. It's time for my JC smoke and decaf to unwind.

Last edited:

stevoG

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2008
Buffalo, NY
My experience with Jc was not exactly pleasant. Not only did it take 4 days before my order even shipped, but after i got it i had a lil problem with an atomizer. Well he went as far as calling me out in the forum so i looked into the situation and found it was a bad battery. So i corrected it and he thanked me. Well two days later an atomizer plugged and died using the juice. He assured me that his juice was the new filtered kind and that could not happened. Hey sure enough two days later another bad atomizer. Switched to another juice and its been eleven days and it still going strong. Never again will i order from him again. And the fact that he does not respond to anything in this forum now except to promote new product should be an indication. I wish a couple of people i really didnt like because then i would have use for the Jc i have left. I would give it to them in a heart beat

marian00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2008
California USA
www.vaporcig.com
Wow, you've had problems galore! I'm so sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with JC Juice. At first I wasn't either. It clogged my atomizers. But it doesn't clog my high-end atomizers with his new stuff.

With my cheapie atomizers that got clogged, I put them in my electric jewelry cleaner filled with white vinegar and gave them a good soak and cleaning. I dried them out in the hot sun (I live in California) for two or three days, and the are working again.

Did you try cleaning your atomizers? Mine were all pen-style from Sedansa. I don't know if it would work on the mini-type e-cigs. It's worth a try, though, if you're not getting any more vapor from them.

Another thing I use to clean really caked-on atomizers is a product called CLR. It stands for calcium, lime, an rust. It's quite caustic, but it does clean the atomizers quite well. You just have to make sure you rinse them very well.

mEtoke2

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2008
Wisconsin, USA
Christian is a very classy supplier.

Yes he is. I just ordered more Tennessee Cured from him. Got the craving just typing about it! Also contacted him about returning an early bottle of the cloudy less filtered batches. He immediately credited to my Paypal. Thats customer service! And yes, the other class act is Steve of Puresmoker. I've never seen customer service as good as his. Were lucky to have both of them in the U.S.

marian00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2008
California USA
www.vaporcig.com

I'm loving it now too. After all, that harsh throat feeling is not something I got with every hit on regular tobacco cigs. Maybe if I hadn't had one for a while or the first cig in the morning or the first cig after a meal -- that's when I mostly got my throat kicks.

But now I'm learning to smoke the mild flavors of Johnson Creek, because that is more like real smoking. Getting the throat kick is supposed to be intermittent, not all the time. So I think what happened to me is I became more of a nicotine addict on e-cigs than I did on regular tobacco cigs.

And his new stuff does not clog my atomizers. Thank you for your comments, Leaford!

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Wow, you've had problems galore! I'm so sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with JC Juice. At first I wasn't either. It clogged my atomizers. But it doesn't clog my high-end atomizers with his new stuff.

My experience was with Sedansa and 901 atomizers. My first Sedansa atomizer was 5 weeks old when I started using JC, and the vapor was still outstanding, but within a week it had dropped to mediocre and I shelved it. I had two replacement atomizers, and one after another each died, and I mean died totally dead, after only about a week of use. My 901 atomizer didn't die, but it only puts out half as much vapor now as before using JC, so I shelved it, too. And I never drip.

All that said, that was the earliest, cloudy and oily looking batch. I still hope the newer stuff will be easier on atomizers. But I'll test it out for a good looong time on a disposable atomizer before risking my main e-cigs again.

Last edited:

marian00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2008
California USA
www.vaporcig.com
Yes he is. I just ordered more Tennessee Cured from him. Got the craving just typing about it! Also contacted him about returning an early bottle of the cloudy less filtered batches. He immediately credited to my Paypal. Thats customer service! And yes, the other class act is Steve of Puresmoker. I've never seen customer service as good as his. Were lucky to have both of them in the U.S.

I second that motion!

marian00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2008
California USA
www.vaporcig.com
My experience was with Sedansa and 901 atomizers. My first Sedansa atomizer was 5 weeks old when I started using JC, and the vapor was still outstanding, but within a week it had dropped to mediocre and I shelved it. I had two replacement atomizers, and one after another each died, and I mean died totally dead, after only about a week of use. My 901 atomizer didn't die, but it only puts out half as much vapor now as before using JC, so I shelved it, too. And I never drip.

All that said, that was the earliest, cloudy and oily looking batch. I still hope the newer stuff will be easier on atomizers. But I'll test it out for a good looong time on a disposable atomizer before risking my main e-cigs again.

Hi Leaford:

You have high-end atomizers. That is a shame that they were ruined. Please keep us informed about your trials and possible tribulations. I just purchased the new stuff, and so far, so good.

marian00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2008
California USA
www.vaporcig.com
PS:
I just went on the JantyUSA site to order the e-liquid. They have three choices. What do the following letters stand for: RY4 RBL MLB?
Marion

MLB is marlboro
RBL possibly Red Bull
RY4 not sure but I like it best. Strong but different. Their most popular flavor.

Biggest throat hit is the MLB

Okey-Dokey. RY4, it is. Thank you so much. Back to the ordering page at JantyUSA . . . . .

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Hi Leaford:

You have high-end atomizers. That is a shame that they were ruined. Please keep us informed about your trials and possible tribulations. I just purchased the new stuff, and so far, so good.

Oh, you better believe I will. :p

I just e-mailed Mac. I'm getting a sample pack to try the new formula, and then if it works out I will return my original order and get new bottles of the new stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread