CARTOMATOR cartomizer Tank System NOW IN STOCK!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Comes with your choice of a "Dotted" Smoketech Dual-Coil or Boge Carto in LR 1.5 ohm up to 3.0 ohms and in 2.5ml or 5ml and offers an unmatched vaping experience and can be used with almost any standard diameter cartomizer with our "Dot" modification of 1-2 drilled micro holes in the metal sleeve of the carto. You can either do this yourself if you're handy, or we offer numerous varieties of pre-drilled cartos for your vaping pleasure!!!!!

VPX CARTOMATOR Cartomizer Tank

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFsccgrjTZM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N6WD2jl2ZU

Last edited:

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Will they be available in purple anytime soon?

I feel bad now luv! I didn't realize you wanted purple. Next batch I'll do a few Purple and Orange ones. We'll have all 7 colors steadily once we ramp up production in a week or two.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
I'll see what I can do. Black would look amazing on a Stainless Steel version. I know I can get Black opaque (Solid) anytime, but the dark grey and black tints seem to always be backordered for some reason.

Funny this is mentioned here...I was just thinking today that a black tinted VPX tank would be awesome.

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
I feel bad now luv! I didn't realize you wanted purple. Next batch I'll do a few Purple and Orange ones. We'll have all 7 colors steadily once we ramp up production in a week or two.

Good, I did want a Orange, Purple would be nice, so I will wait before ordering another. Then its decision time, Orange or Purple. And now you talking about Stainless steel and Black Tint agaisnt the steel carts, oh man that would be beautiful. Cuseguy its too much, I'm dying here.

Last edited:

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
I went ahead an ordered 2 of the 5ml's anyway. I'm curious to see how they compare to the other 2 vendor's tanks that I already have. If they don't slide, look as nice, then I'll be back for more.

The nature of the design is that the carto can slide somewhat. After all, it's being held by pg/vg coated o-rings! With that said though, we felt the other designs are too loose and we did aim to make it a tighter fit. Our tubes are a form of polycarbonate... yes. But not the $2/ft. junk from M-C that everyone else is using.

Last edited:

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Good, I did want a Orange, Purple would be nice, so I will wait before ordering another. Then its decision time, Orange or Purple. And now you talking about Stainless steel and Black Tint agaisnt the steel carts, oh man that would be beautiful. Cuseguy its too much, I'm dying here.

Well, I guess some purple and orange will need to be in the next batch :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread