Things I've Learned from ECF

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProfBrad12

Verified Member
In my two months of vaping, I've learned the following:

1. If it's a flavor that appears on a continental breakfast, someone is vaping it.
  2. No matter how happy people are that we've quit analogs, it's still not appropriate to discuss condoms and .... plugs with your priest.
  3. Apparently, I owe drinks and thanks to a woman named Taryn, as she discovered "twirling."
  4. There is approximately one juice vendor for each member of this forum. We each get our own, and they all have "the world's best" RY4.
  5. In the ten minutes that have elapsed since beginning this post, everyone here has cracked a clearomizer.
  6. For the most authentic vaping experience, you need a handcrafted wooden box and a credit line at Home Depot.
  7. Buying a mall-brand e-cig will give you a rash that reeks of foreign cheese and regret.
  8. When cleaning and refilling cartomizers, it's okay to pretend that you're filming an episode of "Breaking Bad."
  9. Despite promises of overwhelming joy and eternal life, heaven's actual gifts come in the form of discounted bulk cartomizers.
  10. DeKang is not a new Hyundai sedan.

[UPDATED 7/25/11] And now, from the amazing ECF members...

1. If you understand all the different battery chemistry's, sizes, styles, pros & cons of each, there's a free doctorate in electrical engineering available.
  2. Any failure in vapor production is due to insufficient modding of your PV / atty / carto.
  3. Painting your companies logo on a battery will make it last longer with more power.
  4. Six-of-one and half-a-dozen of the other...if you ask for opinions, you will get as many negatives as positives over a particular product or method related to vaping.
  5. Mall-kiosk vendors are the scum of the earth (after lawyers and realtors).
  6. Video reviews must feature loud rock music and young men mumbling, "dude" and "bro".
  7. What works for me, hopefully won't work for you - it's MY piece of paradise.
  8. There are some funny folks on ECF!
  9. The Moderators are mean. Especially that Angus person.
  10. Your mail carrier will eventually consider getting a restraining order against you for stalking.
  11. You will gradually turn your home into a chemistry lab as you hunt for the "perfect vape".
  12. At some point, you will suffer burnt cartos, burnt attys, juice in your mouth, or leaking stuff. But you will persevere in search of #21.
  13. Stealth vaping does not involve a ski mask, gloves, or walking on tip-toes hiding behind trees.
  14. On the other hand, some people's mods have bigger radar signatures than the V2.
  15. When using a drip tip, don't suck too hard or you'll end up with hot liquid in your mouth.
  16. You don't have to have a big eGo/Ego to have fun here...
  17. If all the 5ml sample bottles that everyone has stashed and doesn't like were laid end to end, they would reach to the moon and back.
  18. Atomic blaster, mega-cinnamon is actually made from spent nuclear fuel rods.
  19. There's no such thing as Tobacco flavored tobacco flavor.
  20. 55 gal drum cartos will be available sooner than you think.
  21. Atomizers the size of power station transformers will be available for the heavy dripper.
  22. Due to the recession, meat flavored juices will soon replace dinner.
  23. People like me who have fried their taste buds with 50 years of smoking analogs can't tell the difference between Bavarian Creame and Chilean Guano, although we swear we can.
  24. The most asked question on ECF is "Where can I find a PV that looks and tastes exactly like a cigarette?"
  25. It took me a burned hole in my pants and a blister the size of a quarter to figure out what the locking bottom switch feature is for.
  26. learning the hard way, that nic juice in the eye burns like hell!
  27. also developed a healthy fear of power outages!
  28. L.E.D's on mods, seem to make Eliquids atomize even faster.
  29. If you want a simple answer don't ask a simple question.................
  30. If a battery can fit in/on it it will be made into a PV
  31. The custom flavor that you LOVE today may be the same custom flavor you HATE in a week (and vice versa).
  32. The assertion that vaping is less expensive than analogs is the biggest lie since Bill Clinton claimed total ignorance of "that woman"
  33. No matter the capacity of a tank, there is always someone who vapes more than that in a day.
  34. The three greatest words ever written are "Out for delivery".
  35. If you're using carts, you're doing it wrong.
  36. Clouds of smoke were never as important as clouds of vapor are.
  37. A dedicated vaper should have enough backup batteries to power a small space station
  38. If you don't like a juice flavor you NEED to order the same one from every shop you know just to make sure.
  39. Free samples are never free
  40. If a battery can't fit with a little creative re-engineering duct tape or super glue and the right power tool you can make it fit.....
  41. The USPS has the most up to date tracking system on the planet.... NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!
  42. The three worst words for a vapor.... Out of stock....
  43. Checking you shipping status or tracking every five minutes does not make you package arrive any sooner.....
  44. I forgot one, never buy anything solely based on positive reviews because the day after you buy it everyone will be talking about what a piece of ---- you just purchased.
  45. Always having problems with usps tracking system, checked a order and showed still in certain state checked mail not long after and it was in the mailbox. GO FIGURE!!!!
  46. If you spend less time on ECF and more time with the family, you will know when you move to a new state.
  47. No matter what problem you are having with your PV, battery, charger, or atomizer, dripping will make it better.
  48. The veteran vapors hate it when us "youngens" buy up every last available stock of new PV's

Thanks again for making me feel welcome, folks!

Last edited:

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
In my two months of vaping, I've learned the following:

1. If it's a flavor that appears on a continental breakfast, someone is vaping it.
  2. No matter how happy people are that we've quit analogs, it's still not appropriate to discuss condoms and .... plugs with your priest.
  3. Apparently, I owe drinks and thanks to a woman named Taryn, as she discovered "twirling."
  4. There is approximately one juice vendor for each member of this forum. We each get our own, and they all have "the world's best" RY4.
  5. In the ten minutes that have elapsed since beginning this post, everyone here has cracked a clearomizer.
  6. For the most authentic vaping experience, you need a handcrafted wooden box and a credit line at Home Depot.
  7. Buying a mall-brand e-cig will give you a rash that reeks of foreign cheese and regret.
  8. When cleaning and refilling cartomizers, it's okay to pretend that you're filming an episode of "Breaking Bad."
  9. Despite promises of overwhelming joy and eternal life, heaven's actual gifts come in the form of discounted bulk cartomizers.
  10. DeKang is not a new Hyundai sedan.

123776276.jpg

Only read the one post of yours and know I like you. :laugh:

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
11. If you understand all the different battery chemistry's, sizes, styles, pros & cons of each, there's a
free doctorate in electrical engineering available.

12. Any failure in vapor production is due to insufficient modding of your PV / atty / carto.

13. Painting your companies logo on a battery will make it last longer with more power.

14. ..............

Eddie.Willers

ECF Wiki SysOp
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
Prairie Canada
Taking up The Challenge (after just 3 months here on ECF)

14. Six-of-one and half-a-dozen of the other...if you ask for opinions, you will get as many negatives as positives over a particular product or method related to vaping.
15. Mall-kiosk vendors are the scum of the earth (after lawyers and realtors).
16. Video reviews must feature loud rock music and young men mumbling, "dude" and "bro".
17. What works for me, hopefully won't work for you - it's MY piece of paradise :sneaky:
18. ...

izabella

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2011
in my body in the Windy city
20. Your mail carrier will eventually consider getting a restraining order against you for stalking.
21. You will gradually turn your home into a chemistry lab as you hunt for the "perfect vape".
22. At some point, you will suffer burnt cartos, burnt attys, juice in your mouth, or leaking stuff. But you will persevere in search of #21.
23. Stealth vaping does not involve a ski mask, gloves, or walking on tip-toes hiding behind trees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread