Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
Q:
Has anyone else experienced burning with RY4? I generally use cartos but I have also seen this in my 306 and 510 Attys. I fill one up and within half of the carto it just tastes burnt. Ive tried my voltage clear down under 3.7 volts. I know im not burning the liquid. I also know I shouldnt be burning the cartos or attys. Even stranger some batches seem to do it worse than others. Is there something in RY4 that makes it more fragile? Since its my favorite juice id love to uncover what Im doing wrong.

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Hey Ruppy, I havent changed anything or heard of any issues with the RY4. Almost all issues ive seen with a burnt taste issue have generally been in cartomizers and things with wicking material. How old is the RY4 your using and has that particular batch been used on other devices or anything successful without the burning issue

dopeh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2011
Montreal
Q:
Has anyone else experienced burning with RY4? I generally use cartos but I have also seen this in my 306 and 510 Attys. I fill one up and within half of the carto it just tastes burnt. Ive tried my voltage clear down under 3.7 volts. I know im not burning the liquid. I also know I shouldnt be burning the cartos or attys. Even stranger some batches seem to do it worse than others. Is there something in RY4 that makes it more fragile? Since its my favorite juice id love to uncover what Im doing wrong.
Assuming we're allowed to post some "answers", I suspect the issue here is the carto - how long between batches of RY4? How often to you ditch spent cartos? Every carto is different, so is every atty. Every. Single. One.

The manufacturing process stinks imo, all they care about is whether they meter OK, none of them vape the same. Hopefully that'll get better over time.

If only admin should post answers, just delete this heh

Lori68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2011
Maple Ridge, BC
Don I LOOOOOOOOOVE the malty toffee.....I mean really love that juice!!!

I vape in and around 3ml of it a day. What would be the optimal quantity to order from you? Should I only order a 1 month supply at a time or is it ok to order more and have them sit for longer. And in my house I don't have a cool place to store the juice - other than the fridge, so what is the best way to store your liquid gold?

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
Hey Ruppy, I havent changed anything or heard of any issues with the RY4. Almost all issues ive seen with a burnt taste issue have generally been in cartomizers and things with wicking material. How old is the RY4 your using and has that particular batch been used on other devices or anything successful without the burning issue
Sometimes things are perfect. I almost question if its from not shaking it enough at the beginning of the bottle. Perhaps some of the heavier stuff is falling to the bottom half of the bottle. I have begun shaking it every use now but im under half a bottle. Date on it is 6/29. I rotate around between about 8 PVs and use a fairly wide variety of Attys and Cartos.
Assuming we're allowed to post some "answers", I suspect the issue here is the carto - how long between batches of RY4? How often to you ditch spent cartos? Every carto is different, so is every atty. Every. Single. One.

The manufacturing process stinks imo, all they care about is whether they meter OK, none of them vape the same. Hopefully that'll get better over time.

If only admin should post answers, just delete this heh

I run a carto till it tells me its done. IE burnt flavor, poor vapor, weak flavor. As far as batches of RY4 Ive been lucky and have got a bottle almost every time its been around. Ive had two fusions over the last few months that were perfect. Never tasted burnt... probably ran 30 ML through them. Finally tar like sludge started seeping out and I figured I had drained all of their awesomeness out. Ive been chasing that perfection ever since......

Lori68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2011
Maple Ridge, BC
My living space is always at a minimum of room temperature, sometimes it gets a bit warmer. I have fairly large windows on the south and west side of my place which equals almost constant direct sunlight being beamed in. Even with shades on the windows it still gets warm in here. I just don't want to mess up my coveted juice by storing it wrong.

But thanks for the reassurance that room temperature is ok

P.S. I just wanted to say I love your stuff! You are the ONLY juice vendor I order from now. Everything else just seems so....mediocre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread