Status
Not open for further replies.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Hey everyone, welcome to the Caddy shop.

I am a woodworking hobbyist, and after making a few caddy’s for myself to help keep my precious pv’s in order, I thought maybe some of you might like a chance to get something that is, hopefully, unique, and special, for your pv organization. So I have been thinking of jumping in here and see if I can make something for you that would suit your taste, and your PV’s. So here goes.

From time to time, I’ll put up some pics of what I’m working on, and maybe even do some to your specs as far as the sizes of the holes you need for your pv. The shapes of the caddy will be pretty standard, the woods used will vary occasionaly, with an occasional exotic wood when I find a piece that can be stabilized without cracking.

I want to keep prices reasonable, as I realize that our money also needs to be spent on the necessities of vaping. When you see a price, it will include first class shipping in the US only, with conformation. The caddy will be shipped in a box that won’t be mail box friendly, so if you are not home at the time of delivery, you may have to go to the PO to pick it up.

If I make something specific to fit your pv as far as hole, or slot size, I will need accurate, diameter dimensions for a tube pv, batteries, ect., and width, and thickness dimensions for a box mod.

Prices will generally run in the $20.00 to $30.00 range, there will be some a little less, and some a little more.
Payment will be by PayPal, as goods.

The caddys do take some time to complete, so some patience is required as I cannot mass produce these.

If there are any questions, feel free to pm, or e-mail me.
E-mail is: oplholik{#@}roadrunner.com Just correct the link.

I tried to put up some pics here and I am having a problem doing so. So I am going to have to check it out. If I can't get them here, I will put them in Photobucket and post a link.

Thanks all,
Paul

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
i always have to resize mine with a free online photo resizer.

Yeh, I always do that. When I take pics, and have downloaded them to my computer, I then e-mail them to myself downsizing to the smallest size size, then save them in a folder. These pics are running around 24 to 30 kb's. I may be exceeding my limit for the forum, gonna have to try and see just what the problem is.

thegrindre

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2011
Central Arkansas
allricksstuff.com
He he, this place is startin' to take off, Paul.
Can you move your pix over here?

I'm using this format for my pix.

=http://allricksstuff.com/ForumPix/pic1a.JPG=

With
B] in fromt and [B]
behind. Don't add the equal marks either.

Last edited:

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
He he, this place is startin' to take off, Paul.
Can you move your pix over here?

pic1a.JPG

pic1b.jpg

I'm using this format for my pix.

=http://allricksstuff.com/ForumPix/pic1a.JPG=

With
B] in fromt and [B]
behind. Don't add the equal marks either.

Hey Rick, thanks. Not able to get them here yet. Never had a problem before. Just wondering if I have reached my limit for pics.

thegrindre

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2011
Central Arkansas
allricksstuff.com
To be honest, I didn't think there is a limit to how many pix you can post on the forums although, I do believe there is a limit to how many pix you can display in one post, though.
Here's five...

Capture1-1.jpg
Capture5.jpg

Capture8.jpg
Capture4.jpg
Capture2.jpg

These are a direct link from your PhotoBucket hosting service...
It's the bottom link called, IMG code

For those that don't understand all this, what you have to do is get your picture into cyberspace first. Most any picture hosting place/service will work. Once you have it there then it's just a matter of copying and pasting its link address here.
It's that easy.

All these pix are from OP's PhotoBucket hosting service. I just copy & pasted their link addresses here.

NOTE: Because bandwidth cost money, I'm going to remove my original pix so I don't use up my bandwidth at my web site, OK?
Let's use PhotoBucket's instead.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

thegrindre

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2011
Central Arkansas
allricksstuff.com
No problem, glad I could help.

ECF may not allow you to do that. Some forum boards will but others won't. It's usually a bandwidth issue.
You'll probably have to find a service like PhotoBucket that'll host your pix first then copy their addresses here, like I just did in post #12.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread