• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

***ON TOPIC***Welcome to Emerald City - PLEASE READ!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
As my first, official decree being the new mod of Emerald - I've decided on a few, slight changes based on the current situation outside our little safe haven, and I want all of you, the denizens of our fair city, to be Ok with how I'm going to run this....

So - first and formost: THIS IS A SOCIAL SUB-FORUM, and shall be treated as such. It is invite-only, and does not show up to general lurkers who don't have an account. As such, we can be a bit more free with ourselves here, as we are gathering here for social purposes only.

We do have to observe some niceties....the obvious ones....no cursing, no BLATANT sexual references (innuendo is more than welcome here!!) no flaming or picking fights. Just use your common sense as legal adults - I assume you all have that.

Most of our threads have veered off topic, and I like it that way. I refuse to stifle the creative process in here, and veering off topic is what socialization is all about. I will leave these threads in place to wander drunkenly across the landscape as they will.... and continue to enjoy them.

There are SOME threads that are on topic, and I would like to keep them that way. They will, very shortly, be marked ***ON TOPIC*** in the title.....that way, everyone knows which threads are clean. If you post a new thread you want to stay on topic, please use the same formatting in the title, or risk it wandering away from you.

From time to time, I might retire threads, but I really don't see the need to, at this point. When we get tired of a particular thread, it just goes to the bottom of the list, and I consider that to be retired all in and of itself.

Now.....let's have some fun here, people!!!

Vicks

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
As my first, official decree being the new Mod of Emerald - I've decided on a few, slight changes based on the current situation outside our little safe haven, and I want all of you, the denizens of our fair city, to be Ok with how I'm going to run this....

So - first and formost: THIS IS A SOCIAL SUB-FORUM, and shall be treated as such. It is invite-only, and does not show up to general lurkers who don't have an account. As such, we can be a bit more free with ourselves here, as we are gathering here for social purposes only.

We do have to observe some niceties....the obvious ones....no cursing, no BLATANT sexual references (innuendo is more than welcome here!!) no flaming or picking fights. Just use your common sense as legal adults - I assume you all have that.

Most of our threads have veered off topic, and I like it that way. I refuse to stifle the creative process in here, and veering off topic is what socialization is all about. I will leave these threads in place to wander drunkenly across the landscape as they will.... and continue to enjoy them.

There are SOME threads that are on topic, and I would like to keep them that way. They will, very shortly, be marked ***ON TOPIC*** in the title.....that way, everyone knows which threads are clean. If you post a new thread you want to stay on topic, please use the same formatting in the title, or risk it wandering away from you.

From time to time, I might retire threads, but I really don't see the need to, at this point. When we get tired of a particular thread, it just goes to the bottom of the list, and I consider that to be retired all in and of itself.

Now.....let's have some fun here, people!!!

Vicks
Thats where I went wrong!!!..I never posted "On Topic" on my threads!!!(preparing all of my brand new inuendos as we speak!!):)The Wiz

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Thats where I went wrong!!!..I never posted "On Topic" on my threads!!!(preparing all of my brand new inuendos as we speak!!):)The Wiz

I simply can't wait for the inuendo -

Wiz - you built a fantastic city for me to run - NEVER put yourself down for that - 'cause you know I'll always love ya lots for it!!!!:hubba:

BiteMe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
Stanwood, WA
I simply can't wait for the inuendo -

Wiz - you built a fantastic city for me to run - NEVER put yourself down for that - 'cause you know I'll always love ya lots for it!!!!:hubba:

We should call you "Papa Wiz" or something like that!!! Look what you gave birth to!!!
Um..........or not!!!!! I don't know what it is with me and the music today., but it is what it is!!! Here's one for all of us here, but especially you Wiz!!!...(Now I sound like a frigging DJ!!!)

YouTube - We Built This City

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
We should call you "Papa Wiz" or something like that!!! Look what you gave birth to!!!
Um..........or not!!!!! I don't know what it is with me and the music today., but it is what it is!!! Here's one for all of us here, but especially you Wiz!!!...(Now I sound like a frigging DJ!!!)

YouTube - We Built This City
BM.....can we just say "Created"...the other sounds too painful to me!!:)The Wiz!(Sounds like a group song to me BM....Thanks!)

Idahojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bonners Ferry, ID
And that is gonna change things how???

Gotta go with fenez here.....
********************cue music from thread/ghost busters********************
Who ya gonna call?
ppppsssssttttt . . . Bite . . . uh, . . . she's got friends that know how to use whips . . .

thought you should know

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
IdahoJo said:
You're not very good at this hiding thing, Bite.
Vicks I think he wants to be caught. :)

It has nothing to so with wanting to get caught!!! You just have lousy hiding places!!!LOL:lol:

No, Jo had it right...I think you wanna be caught and subjected to whips, chains and video games...

BiteMe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
Stanwood, WA
No, Jo had it right...I think you wanna be caught and subjected to whips, chains and video games...

Um...... video games????? That's a new one

Of course I'm right Vicks.
He loves it.
We know he does.
He just can't admit it. :)

Video games huh? Why am I suddenly having flashbacks of "Leasure Suit Larry"?8-o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread