Not open for further replies.

marian00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2008
California USA
www.vaporcig.com

UPDATE: Warning, warning, warning!!!

Okay. I'm afraid my good opinion of Johnson Creek Smoke juice has changed. Please understand that my problems with Johnson Creek Smoke juice is from my own personal experience and that of my twin sister's. You may not develop the same problems as we have had with the JC juice ruining our devices.

This past week I have been using the eJuice from Johnson Creek quite extensively in the evenings after a long, hard day at work, where I continuously eVape all day long on the "kick-...." nicotine e-liquid, and I have preferred to switch over to something lighter in the evenings.

My sister, on the other hand, drips like crazy because she is more into the flavors and scents of JC juice than she is into the "throat Kick/hit" since she is a nonsmoker and does not inhale. For the past couple of weeks, she has been using strictly JC juice throughout the day and into the evening.

We purchase primarily Sedansa Divas. The atomizers are built to withstand a lot of abuse, so this year I've only returned, I believe, one or two atomizers out of 25 that I've purchased thus far for family and friends. I am still using the same Sedansa atomizer that I purchased in January. I've dropped it numerous times, overdripped in it, and overheated it once with a bad battery, yet it keeps on puffing.

I was convinced that the Sedansa Diva atomizers were impossible to destroy or lessen in vapor-production quality. Well, I was wrong. Every one of my sisters Diva's (7) are no longer working to her satisfaction, producing very little vapor, if any, regardless if she has a fresh cartridge and battery or not. Some of her Diva atomizers date back to the early months of this year as well. Several of her Diva batteries are no longer working to capacity or have quit working altogether in the past week after using JC Juice exclusively over this two-week period.

Then all of a sudden, my brand-new (only a few days old) PureSmoker pen-style battery dropped dead tonight. I was using the PureSmoker primarily this past week in order to "break it in" and dripping JC juice exclusively into its atomizer. I do not mix my e-liquids in any particular eSmoking device. A couple of my Diva atomizers that I was using with JC juice no longer give me that "throat kick/hit" like they used to before I started using JC juice. Blowing it out of one side, then the other side of the atomizer doesn't even seem to help. In fact, hardly any liquid comes out when I try to clear the atomizer. It might have leaked down into the battery, perhaps.

I always have my batteries and atomizers labeled by brand (if not already imprinted on the device) and also which e-liquid it has in it. Usually I have anywhere from 7 to 9 e-cigs primed and ready to go at any one time each day. This way I don't overheat them from my constant puffing, and it gives each one a rest as I go on to the next e-cig.

Since my sister dripped a whole lot longer than I did and over a longer period of time (all day/night) than I did (evenings only), most of my atomizers still seem to be okay. I am now back to strictly using e-liquids from e-cig.com, ePUFFER.com, freesmoke.eu, Jane's "stuff," and soon Jason/Pillbox's Totally Wicked.

So I just wanted to put a warning out there about the possibility of the JC juice becoming a problem. I am hoping that this is not the case and that each of you can continue to enjoy the wonderful flavors and scents that Christian has to offer at such a great price. I am also hoping that this is an isolated event that has only affected my sister and me.

By the way, Steve/PureSmoker has very graciously offered to send me a new battery even though it was not his fault. Again, great customer service and very professional.

Has anyone else noticed problems with their devices and JC Juice?

Last edited:

stevoG

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2008
Buffalo, NY
Knocks out my atomizers within an hour or so.. Even brand new ones. I tossed the juice i had. Makes my supermini atomizers taste like burning metal and makes my teeth feel like im chewing tinfoil. It was non pg artic mint the new filtered batch i believe. Within an hour very very hard draw and almost no vapor. Tried cleaning with every method still wont get rid of the bad bad taste or improve vapor. I know for sure i did not overheat them at all. I made sure i was not overheating after my first experience. I had an atomizer that was kick .... and working great for 3 weeks, two drops just to see if maybe the other three atomizers where bad from the factory, well it died after 4 puffs, same burning metal taste. I use janes liquid and some of puresmokers liquid on the way. Just my experience, not trying to knock any single product. After all this forum is here to communicate this kinda stuff right:p

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Yeah, I just tried the new filtered stuff, and about lost another 901 atomizer. It clogged up, going from a super vapor producer to a wimp, and an easy draw to a hard suck.

Looking closely at the sample size bottles, although it's much clearer, there's still a small layer of sediment at the bottom.

Still, I'm doubting whether it's the particulates. There doesn't seem like there's enough of it to cause so much effect so quickly. I'm wondering if it's the fluid itself, maybe the flavorings. Whatever. I'm thinking it's time to get a refund.

stevoG

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2008
Buffalo, NY
Hey jcp,

Honestly i cant say to use it or not. That will be all up to you. Maybe it was the juice maybe it was me. I am not endorsing the product or dissing it. I was simply replying with my personal experience with the product. There is alot of threads and post on this forum with both positive and negative results. I am pretty sure by now you have seen alot of them. In the end i would say if you have a spare atomizer laying around then go ahead and try it. The more people the better right;). Jc does have a full money back guarantee so you cant really lose much for trying it. Let everyone know how you do after you get it:p

Ps.. Hey leaford maybe you should do a video review on JC

Last edited:

vafvaf

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2008
Europe
Vafvaf,

I reported this back at the end of august. Mac called me out in public saying its impossible because he spent a ton on new filtration stuff. Then right after that everyone started speaking out. Now he has dissapeared from the forums except to announce new product. Makes you think huh

yes, i remember, it wasnt a good sign, when Mac was very fast to react on happy post and dissapeared from coments when problem starts...only promoting a "new filtration"...
ufff, going to cancel my order..

ApOsTle51

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
UK
i wont be using JC juice, specially with all the negative comments about it, i'm sure they outweigh the good ones. I do have a bottle of it mind but i only dilute it for a seasoning to regular carts and in very low quantity. I wouldn't dream of using it neat after all the negative feedback it got.
I'm gonna try pillbox38's totally wicked liquid i think, heard nothing but praise about that and the guy seems totally commited to it. Pillbox also listens to what the customer wants and acts upon it, like flavours and strengths he's even gonna do childproof caps.

strungmind

Sep 5, 2008
This might not have anything to do with it but are these problems based on non-propylene glycol products or do they include propylene glycol too?

We talked about my recent order of JC smoke juice on the other thread started, but figured I would announce here to where more appropriate.

Ordered a sample pack of JC juice last saturday (technically now two saturdays ago, the 6th), and got it in this past friday. It was medium and was PG. Got about 10 amazing puffs in after adding the artic mint, and then my atomizer crapped out. I'm putting it in the fridge for now, in the case I may figure some way to get some use out of it, although now it's looking more and more hopeless. Through my own ignorance, I wasn't aware that they had a 30 day guarantee, guess that may be my only option, although I'm kinda curious, has anybody tried filtering this juice themselves more extensively before use?

marian00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2008
California USA
www.vaporcig.com
This might not have anything to do with it but are these problems based on non-propylene glycol products or do they include propylene glycol too?

Hi Kate:

It is both the PG and the non-PG. My sister was using mostly the sample pack flavors, PG. I was using cherry PG and cherry non-PG. So I really can't tell you that one is the culprit over the other. I didn't think about that. However, all of JC juice we've been using have been purchased over the last couple of weeks.

I just feel that Christian's products are awesome and that he has the potential of making it big in this industry if he can iron out his filtering and/or ingredients problems and also add more kick to the nic.

Perhaps he didn't do enough beta testing before putting it out on the open market and released it before it was ready. I don't know.

It would be interesting to hear from others who are not having any problems with his new stuff. Anybody????

Vafvaf,

I reported this back at the end of august. Mac called me out in public saying its impossible because he spent a ton on new filtration stuff. Then right after that everyone started speaking out. Now he has dissapeared from the forums except to announce new product. Makes you think huh

I remember that steve. And I was also one of the first to say something about dead atomizers. I tried to be as cordial as possible when I posted about it because Mac had been so good and accomodating to us. I surely didn't want to be a beyatch because he didn't do anything to deserve it. But now, tons of complaints are going unanswered here.

Fortunately, I'm fine. My stuff has been replaced, JC liquid is disposed of and I'm not looking back at JC's. (I didn't send it back. I have no time between 84,000 things I am doing and the freaking upper respiratory infection I'm fighting to drop it all and go to the post office to send that crap back. But I would recommend that everybody who ordered DO so.)

What's it going to take? Hundreds of dead atomizers?????

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
I was starting to wonder if it had anything to do with vegetable glycerine, it can be thick and gloopy so I guessed it might leave a sticky residue on the atomisers. From the accounts above though it looks like that isn't the problem.

Sanneke is probably right, it's likely the flavourings used. Unless there's oil or something else strange in it.

MacFan said a while back that he'd give us an ingredients breakdown and the lab report. He hasn't been back with either, that makes me suspicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread