mark78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
Bucharest Romania
www.markbugs.com
New Image1.jpg

Hello to all,

Tired of conventional atomizer, i've tried to make one indestructible atty.
Some details about my Mark-T Infinity Atomizer
-new 510 conection,made from O
-midle piece for dripping
-midle piece for tank cartridge
-drip tip
-cone for ego battery

I use genuine eGoT wick material,pre-round.
All is made from SS

Last edited:

executivul

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Romania
Hello,
I am the lucky owner of such an atomizer from Mark. It works great, far better than any other repairable attys I've tried, the build quality is astonishing, it's all made out of stainless steel, all parts fit perfectly.
The heating element has the coil wrapped around silica from the factory, that means equally spaced wire, I was never able to wrap by hand more than 4-5 wraps for my repairable attys, with this material I've put 7 wraps of wire, having 3.2 Ohms and that is just great at 4.4V on my Provari.
As TH it's a 5/5, flavor 5/5, steam quantity 4.9/5 because I tend to overdrip a little, and this atty having the air hole to the side and no coil cup needs only 1-2 drops at a time.
Did I mention it came with a SS drip tip?
One happy camper here.
Thank you Mark.

mark78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
Bucharest Romania
www.markbugs.com
This looks A LOT like the Bulli A2-t, only difference I see is the wick. Is there something I'm missing? Even the three rings and shape look identical.

It looks like the knurling on an A2-t was ground down than was polished to nice finish.

The main difference between my atomizer and others atomizer, is that everything is built from 0, including the 510 connector ,is designed and made from O.
And it is very small, take a look at the picture!!
It is not polished!! This is special stainless steel, i use the best material on the market for Mark-T
I do not use any part of the Chinese atomizers, except wick material.

It's like comparing a Boeing 737 :vapor: with an ATR:laugh:

Last edited:

BigBulli

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2011
The main difference between my atomizer and others atomizer, is that everything is built from 0, including the 510 connector ,is designed and made from O.
And it is very small, take a look at the picture!!
It is not polished!! This is special stainless steel, i use the best material on the market for Mark-T
I do not use any part of the Chinese atomizers, except wick material.

It's like comparing a Boeing 737 :vapor: with an ATR:laugh:
Just saying it's been done before, in stainless steel as well:
Bulli-Smoker A2 - Bulli-Smoker

executivul

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Romania
It's a different beast, the A2. The A2 Tank has 3 parts: the base with the coil, the middle needle part, and the top sleeve which holds the cart. The Mark Tank has only two parts: the base with the coil and the sleeve which has the needle and holds the cart. The third part you see it's just a 1/2" cone/cover for the ego battery's outer threading, so just for looks, otherwise the atty itself has only 2 parts, and that makes it much smaller than the A2.
By the way the base idea is "self service atomizer" and it's been floating arround for some time, the russians at ecigtalk.ru have at least a half dozen models, some made from 0 (zero, scratch) from a RCA sound connector, some using parts from different types of chinese attys, so all these are just implementations of the base idea which honestly I dont't know who belongs to.
Regards.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread