Not open for further replies.

NanoVapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Western Canada
www.grbc.co
Hi everyone!

My name is Daniel and I run an e-cig business known as the Gentlemen's Reserve. In business locally for about 2 years (BC, Canada), we have finally migrated online to serve the entire Canadian community, its long overdue, and we are the best kept secret in Canada. We hope you will take a moment to checkout our website and another to read this long post all about us!

You can checkout our website at http://www.grbc.co

You must be 19 years of age or older to order anything from us. Also be advised our website is a designated no smoking area, thanks.

If you decide to order, be sure to use our limited time 10% off nationwide debut coupon code; debut

PLEASE NOTE: Our payment methods are manual. This means after submitting your order to our cart, you will need to wait for payment instructions to arrive to your email address, once you receive, follow those instructions to complete your order. We accept credit/debit cards, interac e-transfers, and moneygram transfers at this point in time. We will consider COD for repeat customers if thats what they prefer.

Yes, our prices are not the lowest in Canada, but they are competitive and reasonable. Sorry, but im not willing to cut my own throat on prices. I prefer to focus my competitive edge on quality, service, and product selection, rather than simply slashing prices as low as I can possibly go.

So what does make us the best kept secret in Canada?

- HUGE SELECTION OF FLAVORS
We have a huge selection of flavors (over 20!) available in 4 different strengths to choose from; 7mg, 15mg, 25mg, and 35mg, and we've gone to great lengths to ensure we cover the entire spectrum of tastes. We stock both our own flavors (indicated by "GR") as well as Tasty Vapor flavors (indicated by "TV"), and if you've never known TV you've never known how good vaping can taste. At this point in time our flavors are only available in a traditional 70/30 PG/VG blend. We find this ratio to be suitable for most vapers. On special request we can produce different blends (PG/VG or pure of either) of flavors indicated with "GR".

Our flavors are broken down into 4 major categories;
Cowboy Classics - these are tobacco and tobacco inspired flavors
Exotic Blends - fruity and delicious flavors
Midnight Delights - all your favorite rich and sweet treats with none of the calories
Special Reserve - its like a candy shop

We are currently offering debut SAMPLE PACKS for each of the 4 categories, the sample packs are available for a limited time only and include each flavor in the respective category, each furnished in a 5ml bottle. Get them while they're available to try a ton of delicious flavors, as they won't last long.

- UNMATCHED QUALITY CONTROL
We are the ONLY vendor in ALL of Canada who submits their liquids for independent laboratory analysis via gas chromotography and mass spectrometer procedurals. Yes you heard that right, we contract an independent analytical lab to ensure our nicotine liquids are the exact strength we proclaim them to be. Anyother vendor can only guess what their nicotine strengths really are, relying solely on the word of their supplier and never independently verifying (trust, but verify), we actually know for 100% fact what our nicotine concentrations are. We have been performing these independent quality control audits for over 6 months now, and plan to continue doing so. We only use USP grade excipients and FDA/EU approved flavors in our compounding procedures of "GR" flavors. Tasty Vapor claims the same use of USP excipients for their flavors, indicated by "TV".

- OFFICIAL RESELLER OF THE GG - WE STOCK THE BEST E-CIGS IN CANADA
We are Canada's official reseller of the Golden Greek lineup. The GG is one of if not the most impressive lineups of e-cigarette mods on the market with a worldwide cult-like following, and for good reason. We are very proud to have the exclusive rights to distribute the GG lineup in Canada :) You can find more about the GG by visiting their ECF forum supplier section at The GG and the official GG e-cig website at http://www.ggecig.com . The GG lineup is constantly growing and you can expect many new and innovative creations to come. We currently offer pre-orders for our upcoming batch of SS GGTS, and have current stock of GGTB and GG Slim models, as well as the recently released GG iAtty, a rebuildable atomizer with 510 connection thread that will save you bundles in the long haul (experienced user product).

- AUTHENTIC PRODUCTS
Our products are genuine branded products unless stated otherwise on our website. Our joye 510 and DSE 901 components are JoyeTech and SLB made unless otherwise stated. Does this mean theyre immune to failure? Absolutely not, JoyeTech and SLB products are not flawless, even when using the authentic products they are still prone to occasional failures and technical problems, just less often than their slightly cheaper counterfeits (particularly evident with batteries).

- GREAT SERVICE, QUICK TURNAROUND
I try my best to respond to all emails absolutely as quickly as possible and to answer all your questions. Orders are shipped out usually twice a day, 5 days a week, most days. The first cutoff is 8am, the second cutoff is around 3pm, Pacific Standard Time. We ship from Vancouver Island, BC, and have created a tiered flat rate shipping system. You may choose from Standard or XpressPost shipping on our website during checkout, depending on your budget and preference.

If you've read this far thats awesome :) Our website is very fancy, I did most of it myself except the actual coding, if you encounter any issues with it PLEASE let me know using our websites contact form and please include your browser version, operating system, and other computer specs if you could so we can resolve the issue. If you think our website is too dark, please complain. If I get enough complaints about it ill brighten the greens, but they look perfect on my flat screen.

Most of all enjoy the immense amount of work thats been put into all of this from top to bottom and everywhere inbetween. Don't be a stranger, all inquiries are welcome! :vapor:

NanoVapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Western Canada
www.grbc.co
Hey thanks for the comments.

Chinner: Ive been told 1-2 weeks for the SS GGTS, but with Imeo its hard to say, so im not punching out any specific date yet, but ASAP for sure :) Will have a better timeframe as it gets closer. As for AVS/UFS, AVS is done and is now a collectors item, I passed on the first batch of UFS as I still had AVS at the time, those sold before I got to launch the site, so I will bring in UFS with the next batch which ive been told is coming after the SS GGTS batch so maybe 2-4 weeks. I did manage to get some iAtty's in, and theyre awesome! Theres only 2 left now though. Whatever future inventions Imeo comes up with you can be sure ill be stocking them. Apparently the entire GG lineup will all be coming out in stainless steel from now on too, trade off is this will raise the price of each unit.

Switched: see above

Andrada: no store, but pickups are available for people from the area.

NatureBoy: I will progress into stocking more batteries definetly. It has not been top priority due to their wide availability elsewhere but is on my to stock list. Ive got some other things up my sleeve too. Your other suggestions have also been noted bud!

Chinner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Wow hard to believe anyone would pass at the chance to stock UFS lol, but nice to know you will eventually get some.. I've been trying to find a ufs before I spend on the ggts lol.. I don't suppose you still have time to change your mind on the ufs??

Now I'm just debating on whether or not to try the Iatty...

NanoVapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Western Canada
www.grbc.co
Wow hard to believe anyone would pass at the chance to stock UFS lol, but nice to know you will eventually get some.. I've been trying to find a ufs before I spend on the ggts lol.. I don't suppose you still have time to change your mind on the ufs??

Now I'm just debating on whether or not to try the Iatty...

Haha finances are always being stretched a little, I did not want to pass but I had several AVS 2.0 units in spectacular condition that still needed to find homes and I did not want to steal their thunder by also offering UFS. All the UFS in existence right now are in the hands of proud owners, but a new batch IS coming and ill definetly get some. Like all things GG, the demand always outweighs the supply in the end. Allow me to insert a mouth watering GG family photo of some of what I had shortly before launch (most gone now), I actually think the AVS 2.0's look more slick than the UFS but I hear UFS has better improved function;

Too bad the iAtty wasn't available at the time I snapped that, it would look great in there too. As well Chinner, the iAtty itself is like an AVS, it holds what id estimate near 3ml of liquid inside it, which is a good 2-3 days for most vapers, its a nice side bonus to it. Also the wick is really thick and takes liquid like a beast, id say the wicks 3-4x as thick as the wicks in 510 attys. Me and a close GGTS customer are still testing iAttys not even for a week yet, but so far we are both really impressed. Its definetly not for everyone, but building it is actually really easy once you can decipher Imeo's accent and sketchy filming, and so far no burnt atty tastes either, solid flavor output from the getgo.

You could even make the comparison that the GG iAtty is more like a tanked-cartomizer than a traditional atty since its all one unit, but totally rebuildable, and stores the liquid inside it right there with the atomizer. Pricey upfront cost, but you save in the long run of rebuilds, just get a spool of the wires and wick and your set for life!

NatureBoy, my GGTB's come with 901 connectors, and I do not have the 510 caps in stock, however I have already a pending order request for the GGTB 510 caps as they are currently available in the major pipeline. So hopefully next week I can have them, ive got several GGTB owners anxiously awaiting them already plus they are vital to using the iAtty with the GGTB so I most certainly need some in stock :)

NanoVapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Western Canada
www.grbc.co
NatureBoy,

I wish I had one but no ETA has been announced thus far, and sadly im sold out, I even sold my personal one to satisfy the hunger, vultures picked me clean buddy :) IF HC ever locks down imports, rebuildable atty's are going to be the rage.

SS GGTS on the otherhand are expected this week (finally)! I will be taking down the pre-order discount sometime tommorow (Sunday) afternoon and setting the regulated price and product to out of stock until it arrives. They are pricey units but what people need to understand is with a GGTS you buy into a modular design, where you can constantly modify everything from the cosmetic appearance to the functionality for years to come, and instead of having to constantly buy a new PV for the latest trend, Imeo is always producing new and innovative modularized accessories that affix to the GGTS you already own and can be removed in the future if you want to change the experience. He has several things under development right now, such as a variable voltage accessory for the GGTS for those who want more voltage variation than the battery configurations alone allow.

In other news I will also be raising my S&H rates a little to mitigate some losses on the flat rates. Standard will be raised from $7.50 to $10 and Xpresspost from $12.50 to $14. In exchange, the rates will not increase at all if your order is over 0.5kg in weight, so totally flat rates at the above mentioned prices.

And new things to come soon... :)

Special thanks to everyone whose ordered and those who will and of course ECF for all their awesome and epic hardwork the staff do. Most people can't even imagine the amount of work and money it really takes to keep big forums like ECF floating, forums are not cheap when they blow up like this has, they always need more donations!

DJAndrada

ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Been emailing back and forth with this company for a couple of weeks. Joy to deal with and amazing customer service before I even purchased a thing. Due to this correspondence I was swayed and decided to take the plunge and purchased the last GG Slim to replace my ego-t which is going to a friend to help him quit smoking. Keep up the good work!!!

Rocketfish

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
Vancouver
Sent you an email via the website, wondering about the iAtty mostly, but also location etc, I'm in BC as well, and would love to stop by! I've been trying to find a good supplier with TV juices, the only thing I'm wondering about is the PG/VG blend and sweetner, there's some taste I can't put my finger on in a lot of juices that I think is awful, and I'm begining to wonder if its the VG itself. I'm trying to lay in a good supply of juices for the winter and my next trip, especially the TV earl grey, but I don't want to end up with a bunch of unvapable juice because I haven't figured out what that taste is from yet.
EDIT: the iAtty I will buy for sure, and probably enough to rebuild it for a full year. Not sure if it's possible to pre-order.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread