ELITE 808- New Standard for KR808d-1 Users!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pocket Aces

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2009
Southern CA
www.cigeasy.com
ALL NEW ELITE 808!

ELITE 43.jpg

It's been a a little over two years since I started Cigeasy and it has taken many months and several proto-types but I am very proud to introduce a better Easy-cig (KR808d-1).

The Elite is not a FAT Batt or Footlong and offers a perfect balance when in your hand for thought free vaping. Its the same length as a standard Easy-cig before you add the whistle tip.

It sets new standards in 808d's for battery life and cartomizer technology(2ml horizontal coil) as well as including many other exclusive features.

It produces the richest and most flavorful vapor I have enjoyed yet!
I am sure you will love it as much as I do!

Happy vaping!
Frank:p

THE NEXT STEP IN EASY vaping!

OFFERING THE VERY BEST IN STYLE AND FUNCTION!

AN ELEGANT SCRATCH RESISTANT BLACK FINISH SURROUNDS 380 MAH OF POWER WITH A BUTTON THAT GLOWS BLUE

BUT THE ELITE IS MORE THAN THE MOST HANDSOME E-CIG AVAILABLE!

EXCLUSIVE FEATURES!

* 35% MORE POWER
* EASY ON-OFF FEATURE
* CLASSY LED LIGHTS TRACK BATTERY LIFE
* STANDARD 2ML CARTOMIZERS (100% MORE)
* STANDARD WHISTLE TIPS FOR EASY FILLING

YOUR KIT INCLUDES:

2 ELITE MANUAL BATTERIES
5 ELITE 2ML CARTOMIZERS
1 USB CHARGER
1 AC WALL ADAPTER

THE ELITE 808

** THE ELITE IS COMPATIBLE WITH ALL KR808d-1 CARTOMIZERS**
GREAT FOR GOLD LABEL, CLEAR AND EASY TANKS, BLOOG ,WOW, TURBO, COOL, OR REGULAR CARTOMIZERS

Last edited:

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
SSv2 will be posting all the Technical data shortly!:vapor:

Frank,

I'm still working on a mini review of The Elite 808 right now. I really wanted to wait a few days after playing with the finished product to give my true thoughts as well to be able to publish all the tech specs.

Also, I have just been swamped with other work!:matrix:

I have been vaping on it now since Wednesday though, I really do want to make sure I put it through all the paces before I write anything!

SSV2

:smokie:

Pocket Aces

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2009
Southern CA
www.cigeasy.com
Frank,

I'm still working on a mini review of The Elite 808 right now. I really wanted to wait a few days after playing with the finished product to give my true thoughts as well to be able to publish all the tech specs.

Also, I have just been swamped with other work!:matrix:

I have been vaping on it now since Wednesday though, I really do want to make sure I put it through all the paces before I write anything!

SSV2

He has some really cool photos !:cool:

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
He has some really cool photos !:cool:

Yeah...yeah...I got some cool pictures but, I am still working on my review of this thing so for now...This one is for the ladies.... a cozy little shot of the Elite 808's lying side by side on a fluffy white background.:rolleyes:

Classy Elite 222.jpg

More later......

SSV2

rival11

Oct 31, 2010
New York
I'm hoping Cigeasy soon rivals kraveit.com with disposables. Would be nice to see more competition in the disposable field and not only would cigeasy beat the current prices out there; I can definitely see them bumping things up a notch quality wise as well. Having said all that.......all the more reason why I will be ordering an 808 soon...it looks fantastic and I'm hoping the cartos are a bit smoother than the go-go's......the go carts are starting to destroy me.

mohawkx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
arizona
I'm hoping Cigeasy soon rivals kraveit.com with disposables. Would be nice to see more competition in the disposable field and not only would cigeasy beat the current prices out there; I can definitely see them bumping things up a notch quality wise as well. Having said all that.......all the more reason why I will be ordering an 808 soon...it looks fantastic and I'm hoping the cartos are a bit smoother than the go-go's......the go carts are starting to destroy me.

Just curious. How are the gocarts destroying you?

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
HAWWTTT now u just need to put that next to a bottle of flavored lube LOL

LOL....Nah, it's all gooood! :2cool:

Elite 808.jpg

Maybe just light up a few scented candles, put them around the hot tub, dim down the lights real low, then just sit wayyyy baaack and be chill'in in da the moment..Oooohhhh yeahhhh!

SSV2

Last edited:

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
Depends on who your asking:rolleyes:...Although size does matter to a lot of E-cig users.

I have received a lot of questions regarding the size of this sexy device via PM's and support e-mail asking me, just how big is the Elite 808 compared to a standard 280mAh analog style Easy 808 battery?

Is it much fatter like a VGO? Is it longer than a standard 808?...Do you have any pics of it beside a regular sized 808 battery??

As I mentioned in my review of The Elite 808 - This PV seems to be just the happy medium...its not too big...and yet it is not as skinny as the standard sized 808 batts.

In order to illustrate this without going into more wordy descriptions...I have provided yet another photo showing the sleek Elite 808 beside your average standard 280mAh Easy 808 battery.

Elite 808 vs. Easy 808 battery.jpg

SSV2

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
The Elite 808 Kit when you first open it up. There is a empty cartomizer complete with whistle tip already attached to one of the batteries.

The Elite 808 Kit.jpg

Caution- The Elite 808 comes with 5 individual empty 2ml cartomizers that do require filling before use. I was so excited when I first cracked open my kit that I grabbed the batt with the Cart and whistle tip already attached and well,.......almost started vaping!:?:

What was I thinking?:blush: Maybe, that Frank or the manufacturer might have just loaded the first one with some delicious demo
E-juice and it was good to go right out of the box??

Not!!!

These Elite 808 carts love to be kept wet at all times just remember to utilize that free bonus 10ml bottle of e-liquid you receive with the kit to prefill your carts before usage or whatever other favorite e-liquid of choice you have in mind for that first delicious vape!:p

SSV2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread