Status
Not open for further replies.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Aroma E-juice is proud to announce the addition of a revolutionary new product to our line-up. We have been researching for almost 2 years to develop a product that will be fulfilling and satisfying for us as well as the E-cigarette community. Today we are confirming the buzz about a variety of e-juice that many have heard about and would like to experience.

The basis for this new E-liquid is called “Whole Tobacco Alkaloids” (also known as WTA). WTA E-liquid contains minor tobacco alkaloids along with nicotine and offers an experience that typical E–juice users have not been able to experience with traditional E-liquid / E-Juice. The traditional process used to extract nicotine from tobacco for current E-juice is rather simplistic in that it extracts the nicotine with very few traces of other tobacco alkaloids. Thus, the current nicotine extraction method fails to include integral non-nicotine tobacco alkaloids, thus leaving behind components that can be satisfying to the Electronic Cigarette user, thus leaving the Electronic Cigarette user dissatisfied with the experience. Some of these users compensate either with higher nicotine levels or chain vaping. Even long time users of Electronic Cigarettes may feel the need to fill the void left by current E-liquids. These users might choose alternatives to fulfill their cravings with analog cigarettes, snus, or other tobacco product while still vaping traditional E-liquids. This is where WTA uniquely shines.

Many users, while being able to substitute vaping traditional E-liquid in place of traditional tobacco products, feel they never get the same experience they got from products such as cigarettes, cigars, pipes and chew and never achieve the satisfaction they used to get. Some users fail to make the transition and fall back to using traditional tobacco products because of this satisfaction gap.

WTA offers the E-cig community a comparable experience of true throat sensation, (not just hit, but more like a kick), the feeling of having just smoked, the calming effect and a high level of satisfaction without resorting to combustible or chewing tobaccos to get that missing satisfaction.

Due to our current suppliers' limited production scale, during the launch and initial roll-out of this unique product, we will only be able to offer a limited supply. Furthermore, due to several factors, production costs are very high. Batch testing, lab fees, processing components all play significant cost roles during this initial stage. Our standards are very high; we don’t use any prepackaged nicotine from overseas and our product is extracted from untreated tobacco grown in the USA. We can truly say this is a USA made product including the nicotine which is a product of this extraction. Due to the limited batch production at this time we estimate unit cost at $15.00 for a 5 ML bottle and $28.00 for a 10 ML bottle. Please note that quantities needed to achieve satisfaction are truly just a percentage of current e-juice consumption.

Each production batch is sent to an independent laboratory to undergo Gas Chromatography analysis to verify the absence of contaminants, heavy metals and toxins. We do foresee the price of WTA decreasing when our supplier is better able to meet our needs and upgrade to a larger production scale.

We will roll out a limited batch, probably the first week of September. Prior to that, we are here to answer your questions.

In summary, WTA provides the missing alkaloids which are not available in current E-liquids. We are not the pioneers of WTA, those accolades go to individuals such as DVap, Kinabaloo, Tceight and others here on ECF who were active in discussing the limitations of current E-liquids. When we started the endeavor of bringing WTA to market as a viable product, we were very fortunate to have DVap to assist us with this development.

Our beta testing by various vapers has produced extremely promising feedback. Below are some testimonials and video from these beta testers;

ECF member CeeGary
“WTA gives a fuller throat sensation, activating sensors in a different part of the throat and very much like dragging on a cig. This doesn't replace that sensation, it mimics it. Then you get that light-headed feeling, like when you haven't had a smoke for a while, or hit your first morning smoke. It's quite powerful. The most amazing thing is; regular vaping doesn’t really satisfy, even if you overnic, you just get sweaty and a little piqued, but not satisfied. After my first 5 hits straight, I had to put the stuff down, I was that good.”

ECF member Bigboom
" F-82 Review ..I got the unflavored version and it is REALLY good. It appeared to be 100% VG and was very thick. Despite the thickness, I had no atty-clogging issues using both a 510 LR and a 901 LR. I drip so the thickness is not a concern for me but I do wonder if you could use it in cartos (oh well....someone else's problem). This juice had a slightly sweet tobacco taste, and at times, a somewhat "woody" flavor. There was a noticeably sweet flavor on the exhale. F82 provided excellent throat hit and excellent vapor production.

This impressed me as a premium juice and the closest comparison I can make is EcoPure Rich, but more flavorful and sweeter. It performed wonderfully. I loved it from the first hit until the all-to-soon-to-come last hit. I vape tobacco flavored juices from Prime Vaping, Backwoods Brew, Want 2 Vape, EcoPure, Vapor Station, and Halo. F82 can hold its own with these fine juices.

Would I buy this juice? Absolutely. Considering overall performance and flavor, F82 is on my very short list of favorite juices. I hope Jerry is considering offering this in a 50/50 or 60/40 pg/vg blend. I can't help but imagine what the TH would be like with some pg in the mix. Despite my personal preference for such a blend, I would vape this regularly as is...oops...was."

Last edited:

rj1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2011
cincinnati
This sounds awesome but the prices are really high and i understand that it costs more to make it but if im going to pay 28 dollars for a 10ml bottle of juice id might as well buy a pack of analogs IMHO! I would hope that you would use a lot less e-liquid if you vape this stuff at those prices...:)

Last edited:

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Jerry, It's been a pleasure working with you on bringing out the WTA liquid. Thanks for asking all the right questions, even if I don't always have all the answers!

Dvap,

It is a total honor working with you. You have taught me so much about nicotine and WTA. I can only speak for myself (but I also think other ECF'er feel the same way) that we are very grateful for your research and information that you given back to the community covering the topics of nicotine, and WTA.

Props again for your insight and contributions.

Last edited:

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
This sounds awesome but the prices are really high and i understand that it costs more to make it but if im going to pay 28 dollars for a 10ml bottle of juice id might as well buy a pack of analogs IMHO! I would hope that you would use a lot less e-liquid if you vape this stuff at those prices...:)

rj1, you are right the price is high but even at the $28.00 that equates to a small percentage of what you would pay for analogs cigs. Is it worth it? To me it is and I would easily pay that to avoid going back into the rut of using analogs at a price of $8.60 per pack its easy for me to justify. Add 2 packs a day to the total and within a day or two I would have been able to purchase a bottle.

Is it worth it...? Only you can decide and answer that question.

What I can say for myself and others is that you use a lot less liquid then your typical off the shelf ejuice.

Which brings up a another point. How do you vape WTA...?

You can vape it straight or you can mix it with your current juice to add the "missing factor" that one might not get from your current ejuice. I can't mention other vendors but if you like a certian vendors ejuice but want a little more of the "analog" feel to it just add a small portion to your favorite juice.

I have struggled with tobacco usage for over 20 years. Then came ecigs. When I first saw them I said this is cool. Then I started vaping and was able to kick the habit of analogs. In the early stages of vaping traditional ejuice and DIY juice "somewhat" took care of my needs. However I slowly started going back to analogs and used them during the day in conjunction with my vaping. So now I went from analogs to vaping. Then went from Vaping plus analogs. Add the voice of my wife yelling at me saying "which is it....? Are you going to vape or smoke...?" made me realize something needed to change.

For me WTA is not a all day vape type of juice. When I say all day vape I'm talking about sucking on your ego or mod for almost 10 hours straight. Only putting the ecig down to eat, drink and sleep. Lets not kid ourselves either. I hope I'm not the only one who brought his ego or mod to bed sucking on a few "toots" right before I went to sleep.

For me WTA is something that I will either vape by itself for a couple of drags. After a few "toots" I need to put it down. No way can I chain vape WTA all day like I did in the past with traditional ejuice.

I have also mixed WTA juice with other brands of ejuice and notice they go a lot further, taste great, and provide a better throat hit as well.

In the future we will have a larger facility and will be able to reduce our production cost and pass the savings onto to vapers.

Last edited:

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
Sounds interesting. I have seen a few other posts related to this. Do you have more information? Is this just a add in? Or vape straight? Flavor? Tobacco/menthol? What mg per ml? Thank you. I was a pack a day smoker and still puzzled why I have to continuously vape all day. I would love to try something that I could take outside at work and vape 5 minutes and be done.

I feel like I am a slave to my PV habit!

Do you know a rate of absorption of your new product? Or a logical guess?

DVap

Nicotiana Alchemia
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2009
Sounds interesting. I have seen a few other posts related to this. Do you have more information? Is this just a add in? Or vape straight? Flavor? Tobacco/menthol? What mg per ml? Thank you. I was a pack a day smoker and still puzzled why I have to continuously vape all day. I would love to try something that I could take outside at work and vape 5 minutes and be done.

I feel like I am a slave to my PV habit!

Do you know a rate of absorption of your new product? Or a logical guess?

If you view terraphon's review of an 18 mg WTA with menthol, you'll see that the effect of the WTA hits him rather quickly.

WTA can be used on it's own as an "unflavored" liquid, though to call it unflavored doesn't quite do WTA justice. WTA has very little "mouth taste", most of the interesting stuff happens with the throat hit and exhale. I'd call it subtle but pronounced, perhaps a seeming contradiction, but the best description I can give. Perhaps some of the F82 Special Blend testers (The F82 is basically unflavored WTA) can share their impressions here. To me, WTA possesses a throat-hit reminiscent of stepping in front of a speeding semi-rig with an earthy honey-like aftertaste.

WTA can also be mixed with flavors. Some of Jerry's test liquids that he sent out illustrate this nicely. In these cases, the nicotine and alkaloid were provided by the WTA itself, diluted to various mg levels.

With WTA, you have to ask yourself what it is you're expecting from WTA. Do you want the taste of the WTA itself taking the lead? Do you want the relaxing tobacco alkaloid effect of the WTA and would prefer to taste the flavors it's mixed with instead of the WTA?

An 18 or 24 mg WTA would probably not be your "all day" vape. At these strengths, it tends to hit quickly and satisfyingly (as terraphon found out during his WTA review). It would be a really good vape for those with only 5 minutes to step out for a vape.

What about folks who like to vape all day? Certainly a small amount of WTA added to a regular e-liquid might add that cumulative "extra" relaxation. At such a diluted level, the WTA might not "stand on it's own" and give it's strong throat-hit and quick hit, but it would provide a certain "roundness" to the regular e-liquid it was mixed into. Perhaps a diluted concentration of just a few mg might suffice (though I'm only speculating as I've not tested this myself). There are so many variables, and each of us is unique.

Perhaps the important take-away is that we're all different and as always, YMMV. Jerry realizes that WTA might not be the thing for everybody. Either you really enjoy the throat-hit and taste, or you enjoy the relaxing effect of the alkaloids (or both). If you don't enjoy either, then you probably don't want WTA.

If WTA does provide a satisfying experience for an individual, then there's the flexibility to use it strong on it's own, in the background and more subtle, or anywhere between.

Last edited:

Ceegary

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Phoenix

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
I am seeking the alkaloid benefit. I am a nurse and it is so alarming to go outside and vape my brains out. I cannot feel anything. I am vaping 36mg and feel like I am vaping air. I would probably look into this for work and to add to my existing diy. I also vape unflavored at times.....so this product would be great straight with menthol of course.

Looking forward.....I will check back at times....any samples for sale?

LibertariaNate

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
Utah
So glad Sdh posted a link here in a different thread.

I wouldn't say I chain vape, but I definitely use my PV more than I ever smoked. My biggest issue though has been depression which set in at about 2 weeks after I switched to vaping. I tried many different things, but eventually started supplementing vaping with snus. I've only been using snus for a few weeks, but the depression has definitely subsided. There is definitely something else in tobacco besides the nicotine my body feels like it is missing.

Do you think WTA liquid would work as well as snus?

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I am seeking the alkaloid benefit. I am a nurse and it is so alarming to go outside and vape my brains out. I cannot feel anything. I am vaping 36mg and feel like I am vaping air. I would probably look into this for work and to add to my existing diy. I also vape unflavored at times.....so this product would be great straight with menthol of course.

Looking forward.....I will check back at times....any samples for sale?

At this time we are only going to offer this product in 5 ML bottles and 10 ML bottles. Maybe in the future we will be able to accommodate samplers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread