Looking for the best tasting eliquid flavors at the lowest price. DIY or premade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

firegirl

Aug 21, 2011
payson az
I have been gaping since the beginning of this year. I've been thru several different e cigs and now that I've found a device that's perfect for me (ego t tank) after going thru several others that don't compare I.e. njoy, crown7, trio 51. I could go on. Anyway now that I've found my device I am looking to find the best smoke juice there is at the best price. I would really like to start mixing my own but I'm not too sure how to do it or where to get the best ingredients to he lowest price. I've been using americaneliquids mango, apple, really anything with a sweet flavor but I've noticed compared to other sites their prices are rather high $30 for 60ml. So I am here looking for great tasting ejuice thaw either premade that tastes great. Thank you so Mich :)

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
First, let me say "Welcome to ECF!" I'm happy that you've found a decent apparatus, although many (including myself) would steer you to other things when you've only started into quality ecigs. EgoT was my first, and although it satisfied my nic craving, I was less than impessed with the constant maintenance and almost non-existent flavor that almost everyone here is after. I was steered to catomizers (which will work on your ego batteries). I will never touch my tank atties again! First, I tried Boge LR 2ohm cartos and, BAM! There was flavor and vapor that I hadn't imagined before. I am now using the dual coil cartos and I will never use the Boges again lol. What I'm getting at is there is a learning curve to vaping. Don't keyhole yourself to that device. Try some cartos and you'll be amazed that some of your e-liquids taste better.

Onestopdiyshop.com has a great DIY kit to get you started. I'm still using parts of mine from 6months ago. Customer service is top notch, as well.

To answer your question about liquids, I like bluemistvapings DK tobacco type liquid 100%VG 32mg/ml, but I cut the nic down with PGA and VG and other DIY flavors.

I hope you stick with vaping and snoop around ECF for all the info you can handle. Once again, Welcome!

Renzuli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2011
North Las Vegas
First , welcome to the ECF . Now , try vaping , instead of gaping , (more lady like) . Your only answer , is DIY juices . It's not hard at all , and there are lots of suppliers that carry everything you need . You decide what the juice tastes like , how much nicotine , and what % of pg/vg , you want . and it's way cheaper , than buying juices .

Last edited:

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
ECF DIY Forum - read the guide, particularly the lists of any flavoring brands you buy - many lists mark which flavors are not safe or possible to vape, some lists have ratings or suggested percents etc
DIY e-liquid

And these DIY vendors have kits: OneStopDIYShop and DIYFlavorShack

And this is a good calculator with some recipes
eJuice Me Up - e-Juice e-Liquid Recipe Calculator

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Homemade always tastes better whether it's chili or chip dip.

Homemade anything is usually better the next day... !!
thumbsup.gif

Heywood Jakissme

Aug 21, 2011
Texas
This might be getting into mad scientist territory, but it's crossed my mind . . .

What if you started with a clear carto or tank, then used it as your test tube for mixing? Say you bought some peach juice from a supplier, but it was a little too sweet. You could then add a few drops of PG and a little menthol to smooth things out. After a little tinkering you'd probably find yourself getting a feel for it and discovering good combinations. Over time the big picture would start to come into focus and off ya go.

Would probably need a syringe for such small doses though.

NamasteSuz

Mar 26, 2012
Florida
I've been mixing different e liquids from assd. suppliers together directly in my tank carts for my Ego T. Have written down recipes and now I don't vape anything straight up as purchased. Like any tobacco blends I do have a little Vanilla something in them. And when I want a menthol like flavor, I'll mix up some spearmint with a little cherry. Can also make an Apple shisha hookah like tobacco flavor with several other juices. And have concocted a Clove cig blend as well. However, now that I have experimented with a few different suppliers' juice, am thinking I may try the DIY route. Thanks for the advice! :2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread