VapeGrabber.com - Instant e-cigarette price comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psy-Crow

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Russia
vapegrabber.com
Hello, to all ECF members! At first, I'd like to thank all ECF community for such a awesome collection of useful information, reviews and opinions. I've quit analog smoking four months ago and this place was the Holy Grail for me. I've chose KR808D-1 with CE2R4 cartomizers and been happily vaping all this time. I'm already beginning to think about some mod for home use, but thats another story.

That's why I want to give something back. I remember my first order, that was very time-consuming, because I had to go through numerous suppliers stores finding best price (thats matters for me) and looking for availability of items. That's no fun, and you know it.

So to cut a long story short, I'm here to present you my creation, the VapeGrabber.com, a e-cigarette search engine:

• You can search in supported stores for any combination of keywords, price range and stock availability.
  • Search by product options supported (such as manual or automatic battery type, color, flavor and strength for e-juice, etc.).
  • Items are automatically updated daily.

See how-to for more details.

Because VapeGrabber currently at the early beta stage only those stores are supported: Heaven Gifts, Greenhouse One, Healthcabin (in simple mode, item options are not supported yet).

I'm working hard to add more stores as soon as possible and I would very appreciate your feedback. There is a huge suppliers list waiting to be added to VapeGrabber and I would like you to share your opinion about which I should put on my top priority list.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
I really love this. What a way to compare pricing with other stores instead of having to open up a bunch of windows. I'm keeping this bookmarked.

clouds of vapor, litecig, good prophets, nhaler, electronicstix, vapor4life....just to get you started. These are some of the big sellers of PV stuff. I'm sure others will drop in.

Again, well thought out idea. I hope all vendors jump on board.

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Great idea. Definitely need Gotvapes in there, too. I don't know if I'd include juices in there because almost every vendor has their own juice with their own recipes and such, and many of their own names for juices. It would be next to impossible to index them all. However sticking with hardware is a great idea. There are so many times when people want a particular piece of hardware but don't know who's carrying it or what the best price is.

Good luck with the project in any event.

Psy-Crow

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Russia
vapegrabber.com
hairball, Pamdane, kempo63, Sedateme

Thank you for your feedback and suppliers suggestions, this is what I really need.

Dont know if you've included it, but shopping coupon codes would be wonderful.
Sure, coupon codes are planned, stay tuned ;).

I'd like all the sites, and maybe Only the sites, that are here on ECF's supplier list.

OOH, If you can include shipping costs also.

Yes, I'm agree with you, it would be a logical decision to limit suppliers to ECF-approved ones, at least by default.

Not sure about shipping costs, not an easy task because they usually depend on weight, but I will look into it, maybe there is something I can do.

awesome... question.. are these vendors basically just handing over their website scripts.. and you load the script(s) into your database?

Nope, that would be way too easy :). Suppliers are generally willing to cooperate (and that refers to all e-cigarette community, not only suppliers), but often they are too busy to participate or to hard to reach (mostly China suppliers). So I use a technique called crawling. Basically, there are bunch of scripts at web-server that go through all products pages and collect information.

Good luck with this great task. Can't wait to see the finished project. But will it ever be truly finished? It seems like it will be a never ending task. New vendors, new products, where will it end?

Yes it's the way it works, neverending story :). In science its called "enthropy" and its arising, but I will try to cope with it.

I don't know if I'd include juices in there because almost every vendor has their own juice with their own recipes and such, and many of their own names for juices. It would be next to impossible to index them all.

Well, to infinity and beyond!

Last edited:

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
I'd like all the sites, and maybe Only the sites, that are here on ECF's supplier list.

OOH, If you can include shipping costs also.
Yeah! I could add in my favorites (in addition to those already mentioned), e.g., Backwoods Brew, CigEasy, Crystal Clear Vaping, GoodEjuice, Gourmet Vapor, Halo, LiteCigUSA, Smokeless Image, Vapor Junction, etc. ... but simply including ECF registered suppliers would do the trick. Currently, having just those three China suppliers is not that useful, at least for U.S. vapers.

Psy-Crow

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Russia
vapegrabber.com
... Currently, having just those three China suppliers is not that useful, at least for U.S. vapers.

Sure, I just started with them because I'm outside U.S. and mostly order my stuff there. U.S. suppliers are coming.

I think most of my go-to places have been mentioned already, I'm sure there's no shortage of suggestions out there :)

That's true, thanks to everybody for the all suggestions :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread