• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Memphis Vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritesmok

Moved On
Apr 5, 2009
Memphis, TN
www.ritesmoke.com
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu
  • Reason: unregistered supplier
Hi, we carry both 510 and juice (in Clearance). Inventory is in Memphis, so delivery will be lighting fast. BTW, if anyone is interested in helping out with local distribution, let us know!
What kind of help are we talking about? You need to get your product in the local tobacco stores and such, as all I found were NJoys for $75/kit. The malls and Fred's carry a kit for $100 and up. Your prices are definitely better. :thumbs:
BTW, check your pm's.

Ritesmok

Moved On
Apr 5, 2009
Memphis, TN
www.ritesmoke.com
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu

WVapor

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Memphis, TN
I stopped by your retail shop yesterday, but I was too early, and you were closed. I only know of two other guys that vape, but want to try to meet some outside of my circle. Can you pass information on to your patrons that buy e-cigs concerning this site. I wonder if it is just a matter of folks not knowing about this site. I am sure there are at least 100+ people vaping in Memphis. I think a lot of them tried Luci, Njoy, or Blu and have given up. Please keep in contact and we will get together some time. Please PM. FYI JStephens and I work together.

Ritesmok

Moved On
Apr 5, 2009
Memphis, TN
www.ritesmoke.com
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu

Ritesmok

Moved On
Apr 5, 2009
Memphis, TN
www.ritesmoke.com
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu

Ritesmok

Moved On
Apr 5, 2009
Memphis, TN
www.ritesmoke.com
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu
Hi all, just to let you know, there ARE some retailers in the Memphis area that sell juice, accessories, and DSE901s! Tobacco Express at 4520 Summer Ave, The Smoke Shop at 2125 Sycamore View, The Smoker Shop at 2564 Appling in Bartlett, and Tobacco Connection at 610 W Poplar in Collierville. I hope that helps! I believe they will order for other models on request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread