Status
Not open for further replies.

evilfrog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
portland OR
Yea i cant wait to hear what you all think. That will tell me what i buy with my next order. Im getting some 510 adapters though. Im so tired of ordering from a multiple sites cause alot of vendors dont carry Leo stuff. I wont give up the Leo batteries though cause they seem to be the only ones with enough decency to use a normal connector to charge with.

bladebarrier

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
CT
I am ;ooking forward to your review, Rick.

4ml is impressive for a carto. If it can wick 75% of that before requiring a top off, that would be very convenient, with dual coil 1.5 ohm performance to boot.

I was using the smoketech dual coils on the provari, and found myself topping it off every hour, which got old fast. Now I swapped to a Reo, and bottom feed the carto to full. For something more stealth though, I'd think this could be great.

evilfrog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
portland OR
Vendor says they'll take back my unused 5-packs if I hate them... Shows that
1. They are a good vendor that want to keep customers happy (email was fast too)
2. They really believe in the product.

Really looking forward to these.

/edit - guess I should really move this to the supplier review forum when they get here. ...and write up some good reviews of others like White Stag, LiteCig, CigEasy, etc... just too darn lazy.

Last edited:

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
Vendor says they'll take back my unused 5-packs if I hate them... Shows that
1. They are a good vendor that want to keep customers happy (email was fast too)
2. They really believe in the product.

Really looking forward to these.

/edit - guess I should really move this to the supplier review forum when they get here. ...and write up some good reviews of others like White Stag, LiteCig, CigEasy, etc... just too darn lazy.

Cant beat that. The vendor did tell me he has used both and likes these leo duals better. At 4ml they will hold a ton of juice. .

I found colored ones:

LEO DUAL COIL 5ml 1.5+0.2ohm CARTOMIZERS | 5ml Dual Coil LEO Cartomizer

Edit: They are now out of stock. I think I took the last 5.

I ordered some juice from there. Very very nice lady. Yea they seem to be out of stock. I like the clear one in the picture. The marble one isnt too shabby either. I know its dual coil but i noticed a different design in the casing and the mouthpiece too. I like the new soft tips! Thats the only thing i miss about my atomizer carts. Thanks for sharing that link!

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
  • Deleted by oldsoldier
  • Reason: excessive promotion of a vendor is considered schilling
Quick review on vapingzone.com leo duals. They measures @ 1.6 ohms. Look like the ego mega duals. But these produce much more than any smok tech duals I have used. I took a ss dual of my 6 volt roughstack that was working great and put it on my leo battery...no where near the vape I get from the new leo dual. Check them out not going to last long as a new product,

Boge Leo DUAL COIL 4ml Cartomizer LR 1.5 Ohm, 5 Pack - E Cig : Joye eGo & eGo-T | Boge Leo | Cartomizers | E-Liquid | Electronic Cigarette | eGo Tank

Thanks for the review. I cant wait to order some! Hope they are still in stock next week.

ThomasP

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2010
Western PA USA
My Leo Dual coil chambers of awesome arrived today.

At first glance:
These have a soft whistle style cap without the plug inside.
The tip does not cover the entire cartomizer as with the single coil version
These actually do hold 4 ml (or more) on the first fill.
The filler looks the same as the single but the barrel of the cartomizer is slightly bigger around and slightly longer. It extends the length of the assembled Leo by about a quarter of an inch.

The flavor is great. I am using 7 leaves ultimate from FSUSA with 50/50 vg/pg and 18 ml of nicotine.

The flavor seems a little more nuanced with these. I am getting more of the woody undertones from the liquid and the vapor clouds are thicker than cigarette smoke. This is a first for me.

The throat hit feels more like a lr carto but not so warm that it is uncomfortable. I am not a big throat hit person so your experience might be different.

This is an initial impression. I will post more as I vape this first fill and see how performance holds up as I abuse this one a bit.

Last edited:

ThomasP

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2010
Western PA USA
These might be worth a try. I bought the regular LEO cartomizers and don't care for them at all. The attys are okay, but a dual coil might just be the ticket. I look forward to seeing some reviews.

I am not sure if this will help you or not, but I get much better performance from the regular Leo cartomizers using more transparent liquid. The darker liquids seem to gunk them up very quickly.

ThomasP

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2010
Western PA USA
Quick review on vapingzone.com leo duals. They measures @ 1.6 ohms. Look like the ego mega duals. But these produce much more than any smok tech duals I have used. I took a ss dual of my 6 volt roughstack that was working great and put it on my leo battery...no where near the vape I get from the new leo dual. Check them out not going to last long as a new product,

Boge Leo DUAL COIL 4ml Cartomizer LR 1.5 Ohm, 5 Pack - E Cig : Joye eGo & eGo-T | Boge Leo | Cartomizers | E-Liquid | Electronic Cigarette | eGo Tank

Been vaping on this dual leo coil now for about 8 hours. If anything it has got even better. After about 5 hours I topped it off it took 35 drops.

How much did you get in there with your first fill? I was really impressed by how much these hold. I think with these 4ml actually means 4 ml.

Hey Thomas. Good morning lol. I just dragged my .... out of bed after a night of not being able to sleep. So yes it may be 4 PM CST but its morning for me!

Anyways i take it that 7 leaves is a tobacco flavor. Am i wrong? Im looking for a good tasting tobacco flavor. I come from being a Camel smoker and ive tried the desert ship from dekang and it was disgusting IMO. Any recommendations for me? In a few days im going to be making an order for juices and some toys like the dual coil cartos and im going to get a 510 adapter and a storm tank just to check it out. Im vaping on some killer tasting green apple at the moment but i dont know that im ready to give up the tobacco taste just yet. I think maybe one 30 ml bottle or so of tobacco and ill be good to go. I had to resort to analogs for a few days cause i ran out of juice and i was thrilled 2 days ago when the green apple arrived.

I cant wait to be able to put that signature on my posts that tell how many days analog free!!! For now i need just a few analogs a day to give me that needed boost. Currently im using 24 mg nicotine. Ive also been using 20/80 juice and i think i might like 50/50 better but mind you for now i do need a throat hit or else i wont feel satisfied. In your opinion do you think the 50/50 will give me enough of that throat hit? Ive only tried the 20/80 at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread