Walgreens Disposable Blu Cigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
One of my local drugstores (not Walgreens) sells a complete 2 battery generic 510 starter kit for $39.95. Their prefilled cart's and carto's are outrageously priced though at $9.95 for 5 carts, or $19.95 for 5 carto's. When I've seen e-cig's in retail stores I've noticed they're not out in plain sight, usually you have to look around a bit before you find them. But it's always intersting to run across a place that keeps them on hand.

Dicot

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2011
Chicago Suburbs
I have a friend who works as an assistant manager at Walgreens. She was telling me the other night that her store will be selling an e cig within the next few weeks as well. She had no idea about the branding but I'm guessing it will be the same one. They're probably still rolling these out to major locations, so check with your local store when they'll be getting them in.

While disposable blu's are not the best representation of what an e cig can do, it's mainstream market publicity none the less.

pryan67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Illinois
I have a friend who works as an assistant manager at Walgreens. She was telling me the other night that her store will be selling an e cig within the next few weeks as well. She had no idea about the branding but I'm guessing it will be the same one. They're probably still rolling these out to major locations, so check with your local store when they'll be getting them in.

While disposable blu's are not the best representation of what an e cig can do, it's mainstream market publicity none the less.

It's also really handy in case you leave without juice...or if you run low, forget to charge your battery, etc...it's nice to know that there are more places starting to carry them

ltdpdx

Aug 24, 2011
Oregon
I saw the ceo dude of Blu post on his twitter that they were gonna be at walgreens. I called like 7 walgreens and luckily the only one that had it was next to mi casa. I haven't smoked analogs since I got them. 3 days!!!!!!!

The first one is still working, but its a little less harsh (which i like)
The second still has a harsh hit.
The third is still in it's cute little package.

I really want to try a 100 % VG , since I think Im sensitive to the PG and with a lower level nic juice. My mouth and throat are a little soar in places. Maybe it's from not smoking analogs, but I swear I read you can have allergies to PG somewhere on ECF.
Also I have overdone it a couple of times with the nicotine, Im a half pack to full pack a day Marb Light Smoker. I got a little jittery, and it was kind of like drinking too much coffee. But I sure as heck didn't crave an analog for a good 6 hours after that lol.
Oh yeah and Walgreens did tell me every one of their stores carry different stuff, but you can probably request it if you want them to carry it. Haven't seen it on their website yet =(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread