Status
Not open for further replies.

Boodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Las Vegas, NV, USA
altcig.com
A couple of questions and another thanks for the help.

I'm a total noob and a bit confused. It made sense to me at the time I purchased MTS Vape Wizard and AAA Magic Mask. Now I'm not sure what to do with them.

Is MTS Vape Wizard the same as bitter Wizard?

My hubby has made 5 juices for me so far using recipes here on ECF and with juice Me Up software. Two are vapable. One is very good. Three taste too sweet or too something. Will the wizard or mask help those juices? He's making 3ml batches so tossing is not too costly. He's precise in measurements following recipes.

The one I like best has Flavour Art RY4 and a banana flavor in it. I'd like to bring up the RY4 a bit. I'm spending too much on Boba's and Gorilla juice. I have no idea what's in Boba's so I'm trying to replicate the GJ taste. That would save me $30/mo.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
I use the bitter wizard to remove the sweet taste out of the pg and vg. It's mainly used for tobacco flavors.

I use the vape wizard to basically balance out the combined flavors. It lowers the ph in strong flavors, add one drop at a time to your liking. Vape wizard also brings out the more subtle flavors in your mix...Great stuff..

The magic mask I've never used, but I believe it's a food stabilizer.. Hope this helps..

Dirsan

Jan 19, 2011
East Granby, CT
Boodle, the scale-up I've used with Vape Wizard is to go 6 drops in 30ml if 1 drop worked in 3ml. (I note it as 1d/5ml in my recipe notes)

This almost always works perfectly. I can only think of one time it did not, so it has become a SOP for me.

I've taken your advice and use 1 drop per 5ML of liquid in just about all my juices and it works great.

Boodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Las Vegas, NV, USA
altcig.com
I haven't used the AAA Magic Mask yet. Still not sure what it's for? Tried calling One Stop DIY and got VM.

I'm confused because the sales copy for Magic Mask closely resembles the Wizard sales copy. Yet one is dark and thick and the other clear and thinner.

Last edited by a moderator:

cookiebun

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Central Ohio
I haven't used the AAA Magic Mask yet. Still not sure what it's for? Tried calling One Stop DIY and got VM.

I'm confused because the sales copy for Magic Mask closely resembles the Wizard sales copy. Yet one is dark and thick and the other clear and thinner.

What's the "AAA" stand for?
If you are talking about the Flavour Art product? I believe the Vape Wizard contains Magic Mask so you don't need both. Found that on a very old thread here.

EDIT
Ok, found it:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/74109-guide-diy-flavoring-13.html

You really do need to spend a lot of time on the Guide To D.I.Y. Thread. It's long but worth the time.

Last edited:

Boodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Las Vegas, NV, USA
altcig.com
I promise I'm reading and taking notes. I'll resist asking so many questions. I appreciate your help. This question was bugging me because there were many opinions in the threads. Kimberly at One Stop DIY returned my call. She suggests using the Mask in fruit flavors that are too bright-tasting to mellow the flavor and the Wizard for tobaccos for the MTS effect. I was missing the mask's purpose. Thanks, again. I'll not pester you guys for a bit! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread