Johnson Creek formula change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kula

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Scotland
Hi Smokester,

I was wondering if you (as a supplier of JC liquids) were able to confirm what is happening regarding Johnson Creek liquids changing their smoke juice formulas.

I noticed on the JC website they no longer offer a NPG version just a reduced PG version. Is this just for the american market or are the liquids you supply going to be the same?

Also is the stock that you currently have for sale the old formula?

My concern is that I have a sensitivity to PG and the new formula has PG in it :(

Thanks in advance.

Kula.

stevo_tdo

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2009
Missouri
JC is currently developing a new non-pg that must meet their high standards of quality. They have found that reducing the amount of pg and substituting vg reduces the chances of a pg reaction. According to their site the reduced pg liquid contains 34% vg. I'm not sure how you will tolerate the new mix but I can say that from my experience when I cut a pg liquid with vg it greatly reduces if not eliminates the horrible itches. Of course that is my opinion on the matter. I am hoping that they do come back with a true non-pg formula.

Babachoo

Moved On
Apr 17, 2009
Yeah horrible. Especially my face. Looked like i was on coke with all the nose itching i was doing. 50% vg/pg or non pg for me. Allergy to pg.

Oh wow, I thought you were talking about your throat itching, but actual itching, that's pretty bad. At least you found out what caused it before anything major happened to you.

Smokester!

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
UK
www.liberro.co.uk
Hi Kula

Sorry for the tardy response.

We will be stocking the new JC recipes and we'll also have the 0mg samples when we do finally get stocked, so you would be able to try these before you commit to a larger bottle.

Whichever you decide you know you can always contact us to help you out :)

Incidentally, ALL original recipe JC juice flavours and strengths now have 25% off to make way for the new recipe:

Johnson Creek : E-Cigs.co.uk, Online Store

Hope this helps?

Thanks
Smokester!

Hi Smokester,

I was wondering if you (as a supplier of JC liquids) were able to confirm what is happening regarding Johnson Creek liquids changing their smoke juice formulas.

I noticed on the JC website they no longer offer a NPG version just a reduced PG version. Is this just for the american market or are the liquids you supply going to be the same?

Also is the stock that you currently have for sale the old formula?

My concern is that I have a sensitivity to PG and the new formula has PG in it :(

Thanks in advance.

Kula.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread