Status
Not open for further replies.

kcblack3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2011
Olathe, KS USA
www.bigdaddyvapor.com
Big Daddy Vapor is now open for business. We have built an attractive, high quality and affordable Dual Coil tank for your vaping pleasure.

bdv_ss_tank.jpg
Stainless Steel Cap tank - $34.99
Includes a drip tip, punched cartomizer
and a 10ml syringe with 18ga blunt needle and cover

We also have the same tank available with Black Delrin caps for $22.99 or Aluminum caps for $29.99

Come by and see us at bigdaddyvapor.com for a great deal on a Dual Coil tank...you won't be disappointed.

kcblack3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2011
Olathe, KS USA
www.bigdaddyvapor.com
Is the aluminum polished like the SS?

Both the aluminum and stainless are polished. The aluminum is a lot lighter in weight and of course cheaper. Honestly, I did not think I would like the aluminum....but it has become my favorite. Next batch we are going to anodize some of them...

Our color choices from the anodizer are: black, blue, red, green, gold and purple. We are not sure which one to get done first....do you guys have a preference?

aziffel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2010
nc
Both the aluminum and stainless are polished. The aluminum is a lot lighter in weight and of course cheaper. Honestly, I did not think I would like the aluminum....but it has become my favorite. Next batch we are going to anodize some of them...

Our color choices from the anodizer are: black, blue, red, green, gold and purple. We are not sure which one to get done first....do you guys have a preference?

All those sound nice,I bet black anodizing on aluminum caps would almost look like black chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread