Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBulli

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2011
All Flavoring Available at: http://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/c-54-professional-diy-flavors.aspx

Menthol Crystals were crushed than I filled 3/4 of 120ml bottle with powder than filled to the top with pg.

3% Wintergreen 1.8ml
3% Menthol 1.8ml
3% Koolada 1.8ml
5% Spearmint 3ml
86% 50/50 Nic base 51.6ml

Total=60ml

This is a cool, smooth, non overpowering menthol vape. I use to smoke Newports and have tried a bunch of commercially available e-liquid flavors and didn't like any of them. I've tried mixing all the available PA tobacco flavorings and realized what the problem is. Cigarette tobacco is gross, I can't stand the flavor any more. This is my new favorite all day vape. I've wasted enough money on Flavour Art, Lorannes, Tasty Puff, and Perfumers Apprentice flavoring, about $300. This is the best mix I've tried to date.

Last edited:

PegasusPanther

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2011
Midwest
I would love to try this~it sounds good! First time mixing my own...so I'm a little lost with the directions if BigBulli or someone could clarify the recipe for me I'd appreciate it.
Amount of menthol crystals used? Mixed in a 120ml bottle filled to the top but end up with 60ml?? 86% 50/50 Nic base 51.6ml~ What does this formula mean and where do you get the nic base formula you listed? What is pa sweetener and how much is used? Anyone tried with VG or mixed PG/VG?
I feel your pain with the amount of $$$ dished out and still don't have a vape I like.

Jammin

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2010
Washington DC
Oddly enough, I had given up menthol the last few years I smoked analogs, but when i started vaping, I was trying a lot of non menthol juices (i just didnt like the flavored ones, i gave them a fair shot, tried a huge variety from several sources) but the menthol Joye liquid from cignot was really what i ended up enjoying the most.

I have never tried mixing my own, but maybe I will give your formula there a shot.

BigBulli

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2011
I would love to try this~it sounds good! First time mixing my own...so I'm a little lost with the directions if BigBulli or someone could clarify the recipe for me I'd appreciate it.
Amount of menthol crystals used? Mixed in a 120ml bottle filled to the top but end up with 60ml?? 86% 50/50 Nic base 51.6ml~ What does this formula mean and where do you get the nic base formula you listed? What is pa sweetener and how much is used? Anyone tried with VG or mixed PG/VG?
I feel your pain with the amount of $$$ dished out and still don't have a vape I like.
I crush the menthol crystals to a fine powder, than fill an empty bottle up 3/4 of the way to the top and fill the rest with propylene glycol. This will dissolve if you run it under hot tap water and shake a lot. Than follow the percentages using an e juice calculator, I use an app for android. pa stands for perfumers apprentice, http://www.perfumersapprentice.com/. The nic base i use is 100% vegetable glycerin with 100 mg/ml from http://www.nicvape.com/, I got 1 liter of this.

Last edited:

BigBulli

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2011
I got a "Wintermint" flavour from Gourmet Vapors.. so I think I now understand the flavour. It's kind of like a Spearmint flavour..

It is a north american plant so it is understandable if you did not know what it is. It has its similarities to spearmint but tastes different.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread