Thumbs up to Breaktru - Nice update to the E-Juice me up calculator

Status
Not open for further replies.

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
What would be a GREAT addition would be the ability to put "0" in the fields for nicotine so that your recipe is for making concentrates, without a warning window popping up every time informing me that I have "0" in the nicotine fields. I most likely am not just diluting a nic liquid, but instead making a concentrate for future nic diluting. :)

ejuice Me Up, New version 10.2.0.0
Zero Nic mixing and non-diluted Nic mixing w/ NO popup warnings.

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I keep getting an "unhanded exception" Conversion from string "" to type 'Double' is not valid Does anyone know whats going on

Make sure of the NUMBERS that you are entering. If you are using decimal points, make it's not a comma like some Europeans are doing.
If you can't find it, send me the (.rec) file that is causing the problem. Try opening an included recipe and see if you still get the error.

Update:
Just checked it out. The error you are describing is from a NON numerical entry. Make sure your ZERO's are not the letter O and there is not hidden extra letter. Click in each box to check it out.

Last edited:

dal2whw

Sep 2, 2011
Dallas
this what I want to mix : I have a bottle of menthol nic at 24mg and I want the final strength of the mix to be 12mg and i want to mix 80% VG and 10 water. Oh total amount to make 5ml. When I put it in the cal. it tells me 2.5ml of nic. I know that can't be right.I did a mix the other day with 1ml nic 4ml Vg and it was way to strong. I've smoked 55years

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
this what I want to mix : I have a bottle of menthol nic at 24mg and I want the final strength of the mix to be 12mg and i want to mix 80% VG and 10 water. Oh total amount to make 5ml. When I put it in the cal. it tells me 2.5ml of nic. I know that can't be right.I did a mix the other day with 1ml nic 4ml Vg and it was way to strong. I've smoked 55years

I need a little more info. What PG/VG percentage is you Nic that you have?
What % of flavoring are you adding and who makes the flavoring?
Your out come of the made juice will be PG 20%/VG 80% and also 10% water?
To break down 24mg to 12mg, yes it is 2.5ml of nic but need the rest of the info for the additional amounts.

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm not sure. Its Volt Ice menthol 24mg and it an 30ml bottle.I'm not adding any flavoring.Just Vg and distilled water and the Volt menthol nic

Okay, you want to cut an existing Pre-made ejuice down from 24 to 12.
Not knowing what the base PG/VG is in the juice will hinder accuraccy.
But presuming it's 50/50, this is what I came up with:
volticementhol.jpg
The 2.5ml Nicotine would be the ice menthol

Last edited:

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just released Version 10.3.0.0 - 9/16/11 to fix a total calculation of eJuice error that was induced in version 10.1.0.0 for zero flavor PG/VG
Seems I missed it with all my testing and was pointed out by a user who did not submit his/her name.

Last edited:

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
Breaktru, did you post your Lemon Zest recipe here in the Recipes subforum?

I put my four favorites of yours in my sig so I wouldn't lose them, but I can't find the thread. I've searched for it like say maybe a half a dozen times in the past. Am I searching for something that isn't even here? Please and thank you.

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Breaktru, did you post your Lemon Zest recipe here in the Recipes subforum?

I put my four favorites of yours in my sig so I wouldn't lose them, but I can't find the thread. I've searched for it like say maybe a half a dozen times in the past. Am I searching for something that isn't even here? Please and thank you.

I thought I might have posted it somewhere on the forum but your right, I can't find it either.
You can find it here with a few others:
Lemon Zest Recipe

P.S.
I luv your signature... :)

mauzey

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2010
Washington State
Just released Version 10.3.0.0 - 9/16/11 to fix a total calculation of eJuice error that was induced in version 10.1.0.0 for zero flavor PG/VG
Seems I missed it with all my testing and was pointed out by a user who did not submit his/her name.

Thanks Breaktru, this is still the best PC based calculator out there.

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Breaktru ,ejuicemeup is awesome .Thanks so much for all your hard work .

On the next version is it possible to include one or two extra flavor areas for people like me that use so many different flavorings in a juice ?

I'll consider it Str8V8ping.

Thank you all. Glad I could be of service to all that use the calc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread