Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
All new from Super-T Manufacturing, the PrecisePlus 18500 and the PrecisePlus 18350! With a host of advancements, these mods feature the highest quality materials and the Precision engineering and machining you've come to expect from Super-T!

This is not a Preorder as they are in stock and will become available on the website on Wednesday for purchase. These will also be coming soon to all authorized Super-T dealers.

PrecisePlus 18350:
P7.jpg

PrecisePlus 18500 and PrecisePlus 18350:
P16.jpg

PrecisePlus Buttons Locked!
P11.jpg

PrecisePlus available in Slant or Flat top caps:
P10.jpg

Check out these features and benefits-

- PrecisePlus 18500 accepts the AW IMR 18490 (1100mAh) or AW P18500 (1500mAh).

-PrecisePlus 18350 accepts the AW IMR 18350 (750mAh).

-Features MIL SPEC-R-46085 and ASTM B 634–88 Spec, Precious Metal Rhodium and Gold Plated Contacts on the switch, battery and atomizer connections! Precious metals are extremely resistant to corrosion and oxidization. No more sanding, no more Noalox! Hits harder, faster and consistently!

-All Stainless Steel top & bottom caps, button and body for the maximum in durability.

-Innovative, Precision locking mechanism that gives you a visual indicator and audible click letting you know it's locked!

-New surface finishing process that produces a harder, more durable finish that is more scratch resistant and less slippery!

-Deeper, wider juice well

-Available with slant or flat top caps

-Three equally spaced Vent Holes

-Solid atomizer to battery center post (springless non floating center post) and the switch directly contacting the battery mimimizes the number of electrical junctions; fewer electrical junctions means more consistent firing and minimizes voltage fluctuation while vaping, providing a smoother, stronger vape.

-Purpose built for the battery. Eliminates rattles and excess width dimensions necessary in multiple battery mods. Measures in at only 20mm wide!

-Compatible with most all Tanks and Juice Feeders

-Lifetime Transferrable warranty.

-Lifetime unlimited recondition/polish warranty. At any time, send your PrecisePlus in and we'll recondition it to like new for you, No Charge!

-Made in the USA

Last edited:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
A bit about the Rhodium/Gold Plated Electrical contacts on the new PrecisePlus series.

Corrosion and oxidization of the electrical contact areas of all mechanical mods has been their weakest link, causing weak, delayed or inconsistent firing. Needing constant cleaning, sanding and/or application of messy anti corrosives, one can soon grow frustated with the constant maintenance needed.

Having been a manufacturer of mechanical mods for over two years, Super-T sought a solution.

Enter Rhodium.

- Rhodium is one of the most expensive Precious rare earth elements at around $2000.00 per ounce.

-As a Precious metal, Rhodium is virtually impervious to oxidization, corrosion, temperature or harsh chemicals

-The plating on your PrecisePlus's electrical contacts are actually a three layer plating process first involving a copper plating, followed by a Gold Plating and then followed by the Rhodium Plating all applied to MIL SPEC-R-46085 and ASTM B 634–88 Specs.

-Rhodiums melting temperature is approximately 3600 degrees F, or nearly twice that of Nickel plating. Why is this important?

Everytime you depress the switch, electricity is "jumping/crossing" the connection creating electrical arcing and invisible localized hot spots (often in excess of 2000F) On lesser metals, this degrades the plating and increases resistance and build up of oxides, but Rhodium is unaffected by this.

-Rhodium has a hardness rating of over 800knoop whereas even the hardest Gold platings only have around a 200 knoop rating. This hardness is extremely critical in a mechanical mod due to the wear and friction electrical contacts in a mechanical mod encounter.

-Rhodium does not create oxides which impede electrical flow, even when heated to high temperatures.

All of the PrecisePlus electrical contacts (both the bottom switch battery contact and the top atomizer and battery contact post) are Rhodium plated.

Gone are the days of constant cleaning, sanding or application of anti corrosives such as Noalox, vaseline or Dielectric greases!

Last edited:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I should also mention for existing Precise Precise 18650 and Precise 16340 owners, Super T will soon be offering an upgrade whereas you can upgrade your existing Precise to Rhodium contacts and we also will be offering the locking button to retrofit in them (it's a direct drop in).

Last edited:

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
Oh, WOW! Those look soooo badass!!! :thumbs:

I'm really happy that all those upgrade options will be available to current P owners. That button looks awesome!

Not that I need another mod but I think the PP18500 is calling my name. That size should feel really good when holding in a hand while providing more than a decent battery life. I think that's a perfect size for my SS Liquinator...

Nicely done, David! Can't wait to see the video. :toast:

them0nk

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
San Bernardino, CA
i've always wanted a mod by you guys-as i was a machinist for a number of years and respect quality... ordered a couple tips through the ages... (which i ended up cutting in half and making 2...)

This mod is making me think about 18500 now... great...

i like the form factor of 14500 though... 10440 is just Too small for my vaping habits...

any plans on making something closer to the 14500 size? 18mm is pretty thick and then adding a tube around it... even bigger.

Also, with the emergence of the clearomizers will you sell something that has no juice well? my Icon has issues with CE2's and also the liquinator is a VERY close call because of the juice well. I can't imagine any of the other tanks like that would be any different. another option is slotting the tip of the juice well slightly to allow air flow with a tank pushed all the way up against it (i like this idea for a cleaner flow to the devices looks). the problem with the clearomizers is their diameter is right on the edge of plugging the juice well.

any which way the juice well could be machined by myself (i plan on machining my icon's 510 adapter)... just have to borrow some shop time.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oh, WOW! Those look soooo badass!!! :thumbs:

I'm really happy that all those upgrade options will be available to current P owners. That button looks awesome!

Not that I need another mod but I think the PP18500 is calling my name. That size should feel really good when holding in a hand while providing more than a decent battery life. I think that's a perfect size for my SS Liquinator...

Nicely done, David! Can't wait to see the video. :toast:

I hear you on the PrecisePlus 18500 Vaporologist! While i was developing it, i called it the "Gap" mod as it filled the gap between smaller 16340/14500/18350 mods and the bigger 18650 mods. With the 18650 mod, you always feel like you are carrying around more length and battery then you need and on the smaller mods, you feel like you are coming up a bit short in battery longevity. It's Goldilocks...just right!

The PrecisePlus 18500 mod is approximately 15 mm shorter than the Precise 18650 and 15mm longer than the PrecisePlus 18350.

Heres a photo comparing the relative lengths of the PrecisePlus 18350, PrecisePlus 18500 and Precise 18650:

P12.jpg

Last edited:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Wow, just gorgeous!!!!
I'm at the vegas airport openly vaping with the p18. Every single precise I've seen is 100% pure class! I'm looking forward to the upgrade kit. :)

sent from my always glamorous Android using Tapatalk

Thanks bmwjen! As far as the upgrade to existing Precise owners, i didn't want to leave them behind. Thats one of the advantages of the Precise line, from it's inception, i've made the parts interchangeable and upgrading is a snap!

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Also, with the emergence of the clearomizers will you sell something that has no juice well? my Icon has issues with CE2's and also the liquinator is a VERY close call because of the juice well. I can't imagine any of the other tanks like that would be any different. .

Evening monk!

Most all clearomizers, CE2's, Tanks, rebuildable atties and feeders work on the PrecisePlus and sit far enough off to not impede airflow. No immediate plans to build an 14500 device, but I always keep my options open :)

Heres a pic of the PrecisePlus with a tank on it and theres about a 1mm gap between it and the unit and it doesn't impede airflow:

P1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread