myfreedomsmoke e juice is disgusting!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xsmooth69x

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
MN
idk if everyone that says freedomsmoke juice is good is affiliated with them because i tried 6 flavors menthol, watermelon, chocolate, grape, coffee, and vanila......

all disgusting i threw it all away.

I tried the 36mg sample pack of 6 flavors I chose

I vap on a m401 with a atomizer thats been smoked through plenty so dont tell me primer.

The watermelon and grape tastes like cough syrup and is unbearable to vap.

The coffee after you exhale tastes like burnt coffee grinds

The chocolate idk its just gross

The vanilla is just gross too it tastes like really really off.

the juice is also really thin but like with all juice I smoke is straight first then figure out how much to cut it with vg or pg and the flavors are just retched that I didnt even try

Such a bad lingering aftertaste that tastes like chemicals.... I cant explain it. Overall it just seems like low quality juice.....

But then again ive only tried blu cigs cart flavors, puresmoke flavors, and totally wicked........

im getting ruyandirect juices next so I hope that is much better........

myfreedomsmoke you lose in my books

Zofryer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
Near DC
zofryer.com
idk if everyone that says freedomsmoke juice is good is affiliated with them because i tried 6 flavors menthol, watermelon, chocolate, grape, coffee, and vanila......

all disgusting i threw it all away.

I tried the 36mg sample pack of 6 flavors I chose

I vap on a m401 with a atomizer thats been smoked through plenty so dont tell me primer.

The watermelon and grape tastes like cough syrup and is unbearable to vap.

The coffee after you exhale tastes like burnt coffee grinds

The chocolate idk its just gross

The vanilla is just gross too it tastes like really really off.

the juice is also really thin but like with all juice I smoke is straight first then figure out how much to cut it with vg or pg and the flavors are just retched that I didnt even try

Such a bad lingering aftertaste that tastes like chemicals.... I cant explain it. Overall it just seems like low quality juice.....

But then again ive only tried blu cigs cart flavors, puresmoke flavors, and totally wicked........

im getting ruyandirect juices next so I hope that is much better........

myfreedomsmoke you lose in my books

It might just be you. I'm not terribly fond of Johnson Creek stuff, but everyone else raves about it.

EDIT: Was too severe. Modified my wording.

Instinct

Jun 18, 2009
Interesting, most people react really positive in the MFS forum. I can't speak for all your flavors, but I use grape mainly (24mg liquid, 36mg liquid, 24mg carts) and they have all tasted great.. no cough syrup like taste at all.

I also have some Vanilla 24 that is ok. I think it's more just me not a fan of Vanilla, but I do enjoy it with my coffee.

The only one I flat out didn't like was mint. It was just.. weird, not for me.

I have also tried redbull and strawberry from him and those were great as well.

Weird.. wonder if it was a bad batch, or if something happened in shipping (heat)?

Then again we all have different tastes...

Zestok90

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Mentor, OH
he has a no unhappy customer policy.... let him know an HE WILL FIX IT......he will do whatever it takes..

he has his phone number up an 800 number just give the guy a call....not everybdy gonna love everything but with the reviews...

Lol this is true, Christ is the nicest guy ever. For some of my supplies being out of stock, he upgraded my bottles for me. What other supplier does that???

rejoice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
USA KY
I just got my juice in yesterday. I order the double Marlboro and Dunhill.
I love this juice!!! Finally a good tasting marlboro. I really like the Dunhill. Vaping Dunhill right now. I receive all new atomizers yesterday. I tried them with the new atomizers. I will be ordering some more. I ordered a small bottle of Dunhill and wished I got a large bottle.

They also gave me a free sample of the banana. I do not care too much for it. This Dunhill is great!!:D

catholic83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
Las vegas Nv US
I dont know what your talking about I have tried a lot of other suppliers and well myfreesomsmokes is the best liquid I have had great flavor throat hit no chemical after taste with my juice ..thats werid that you would say that I have turned 3 pepole on to them and they all love the juice so sorry about your experince just talk to chris at freedom he will take care of u.

Last edited:

Kimpetuous

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Dever
I am not going to repeat what everyone is saying about contacting the seller if you have a problem and want resolution, but I completely agree. MFS is known for customer service and I can attest to that. I have had awesome experiences with MFS.

I will say that throwing out liquid is a sin. 8-o I recently recv'd Honey and Choc. Raspberry from MFS. The Honey was perfect, Choc Raspberry was too strong for me (personally) so I cut it with PG and Glycerin, added some flavorless nicotine liquid, and it was perfect. I would prefer for something to have too much flavor as opposed to too little. I can always dilute the flavor.

Another tip - If I run across a flavor that tastes weird to me, like Red Bull (sick), I just add a drop or two of it, to something like Coconut or Mint. You can barely taste the Red Bull and I am still able to use the liquid I paid for, instead of wasting it.

Also, you can trade or sell it in the Classified section......anything, but throwing it out.

Wench

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Pensacola, Fl.
I agree, taste varies from person to person. Also from my own experience.. have you just stopped smoking or are still having a ciggie or 2? That will also change the taste.
I got some liquid from e-smokeytreats when I first started with PV's, I hated the cherry and thought the Camel wasn't that great either. Now a month later I love the Camel and dig the cherry flavor. They taste far, far better now and I realize just how badly my taste buds were wonky due to the analogs.

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
xsmooth69x - What ype of PV are you using or trying to refill? While our tastes are different, it is really important what type of cart you are trying to refill. If you have been trying to refill the B** cartomizers, that may be where in the problem lies. Those can only be refilled so many times before they are completely void. Just a thought.

I am not going to repeat what everyone is saying about contacting the seller if you have a problem and want resolution, but I completely agree. MFS is known for customer service and I can attest to that. I have had awesome experiences with MFS.

/Big Snip

Same here. He sent me the wrong strength one time and fixed my issues free of charge! No one else has even offered to do that for me before.

Lol this is true, Christ is the nicest guy ever. For some of my supplies being out of stock, he upgraded my bottles for me. What other supplier does that???

He truly believes in the best customer service experience! It is his goal to have customers for the long haul.

he has a no unhappy customer policy.... let him know an HE WILL FIX IT......he will do whatever it takes..

he has his phone number up an 800 number just give the guy a call....not everybdy gonna love everything but with the reviews...

So true. I bug him to death via the phone. :D

I dont know what your talking about I have tried a lot other suppliers and well myfreesomsmokes is the best liquid I have had great flavor throat hit no chemical after taste with my juice ..that werid that you would say that I have turned 3 pepole on to them and they all love the juice so sorry about your experince just talk to chris at freedom he will take care of u.

Same here - I have referred many people to him for the simple reason that he will take care of you if there is a problem. Since I have yet to find another supplier with this type of customer service, he is the only one I really and truly endorse.

I would be curious to know what the date was on the bottles and also if it is PG or VG based?

I do not believe there are any dates on this bottles, but I will double check my many bottles in different sizes when I get home. If there are dates I will re-post here.

Zofryer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
Near DC
zofryer.com
I agree, taste varies from person to person. Also from my own experience.. have you just stopped smoking or are still having a ciggie or 2? That will also change the taste.
I got some liquid from e-smokeytreats when I first started with PV's, I hated the cherry and thought the Camel wasn't that great either. Now a month later I love the Camel and dig the cherry flavor. They taste far, far better now and I realize just how badly my taste buds were wonky due to the analogs.

I'm going to have to agree with the bonnie lass. When I started I railed against how "fake the attempts at tobacco flavors taste". As if they were all posers, and I was an early 90's skater. Now I don't care, and they are mostly my favorites. I HAVE SOLD OUT TO SMALL TOBACCO.

Don't throw out any juice ever. Stuff you hated a month ago, you might start craving at 3am.

xsmooth69x

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
MN
ok ok maybe my reaction is a little harsh...... i am not credible in anyway with juices.... and i still do smoke analogs so maybe thats why my taste buds are all messed up.

for carts there freshly opened individually sealed carts i get from ruyandirect.

no expiration date....
Picture-1.jpg

well thank you eveyone ill try vaping it some more and seeing whats up.

all 6 flavors are PG

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
So, are they thrown out or no? If not, I might would try them. I haven't tried those flavors from Chris yet - I am too addicted to the tobacco flavors. I have tried Peaches 'n Cream and Mandarin 'n Cream and I like them both for after dinner vapes. it is kind of like having a lil dessert without the calories!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread