New usa juices intial thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morandir835

Idiot Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Outside DC
First thing first, as we all know flavor is subjective. Usually do my best to avoid doing reviews on flavors because of this, but figured people might want to know what to expect from the new line. The first juice up is Aces & 8's.

Back in my smoking days really loved cigars. It's been hard finding a flavor that mimics one well. Most taste like black and milds or more like pipe tobacco (another old love, but it's not a cigar). Of all the new flavors, this is the one I wanted to try most. It has not disappointed. It's not prefect, but it's close. Tastes far more like a medium body cigar than anything else. Th wise, 24mg is hitting more like 36mg, no complaints in that department. Vapor production is what you would expect from a vg/pg mix. From the thickness of the juice, guessing this one is closer to a 35/65 vg/pg ratio. The best part though is the after smell, I've tried alot of different cigar flavors trying to find one that's right, and my wife usually complains about the smell of the vape from them (she compares it to Smeagol's litter box), no complaints on this one. This one is a win imo, and can easily see it joining my top ten list. Next up will be Beach Bum, going to take some benadryl before hand, hopefully it won't be an issue.... :)

Last edited:

Morandir835

Idiot Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Outside DC
Beach Bum:

More pineapple than tobacco at first, then coconut, with a slight tobacco hint at the end. It's a very smooth flavor. Vapor production and viscosity makes me think this is closer to a 70/30 pg/vg ratio. This flavor is not one for th junkies imo, can really tell it's a 24mg... All in all not a bad flavor, but not my type of flavor either. If you like pineapple though, good chance you'll like Beach Bum. :)

On a side note, benadryl was indeed needed, as was an epipen, so this won't be one I will be going back to. If you are allergic to coconut, this flavor is not for you. Next up Outlaw Apple...

Morandir835

Idiot Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Outside DC
Outlaw Apple:

It's way more apple than tobacco imo. Reminds me much more of hard cider than anything else. This juice is thicker than Beach Bum, but thinner than Aces & 8's. Vapor production matched it's viscosity. The th is impressive for being a fruity flavor. Another very solid addition to the line up.

Next up, Bandit Berry.

jeffree

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2010
california
Side comment of no special importance... I like that the flavs involve a tobac mix. In the last year I've moved to blending two flavs for all my juices. One is always a deeper base like Camel or black tea, which blend nicely with a bit of fruit or menth. Too bad, as a VG-head, I'll never get to try this new blended line. I'll have to live vicariously.

dohsma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
WI, USA
Side comment of no special importance... I like that the flavs involve a tobac mix. In the last year I've moved to blending two flavs for all my juices. One is always a deeper base like Camel or black tea, which blend nicely with a bit of fruit or menth. Too bad, as a VG-head, I'll never get to try this new blended line. I'll have to live vicariously.

We are working on 100% VG as well... you never know.

Morandir835

Idiot Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Outside DC
Bandit Berry:

This is a very complex juice, put it up there with a nuport wow or wowboy. Have a feeling no two people are really going to expreience the same flavor on this one. To me, it's far more berry than tobacco, but the tabacco is there. Get the taste of blue raspberry, blueberry, and a slight hint of pomegranate on first hit, and on the exhale a cherry tobacco flavor. This one is a thicker juice as well, guessing in the 65/35 pg/vg area. Vapor production is what you expect again from that range, the th is surprising. Another fruit flavor with good th. Much like Outlaw Apple, this one is not in my wheelhouse of usual flavors (think everyone knows by now I'm a menthol fan), but still like it. So far of the 4 flavors I've tried each one has delievered what it promised.

Up next- No. 7

Last edited:

Morandir835

Idiot Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Outside DC
No. 7:

This was the other flavor I really wanted to try when Mark sir started leading out the product descriptions. It's a very strong tobacco flavor on the draw, at the end and on the exhale, strong chocolate. Reminds me of wowboy without the mint on the end. Another thick juice with matching vapor production. Another difference from wowboy is the th. Because it's a far smoother flavor, the th is provided by the nicotine more than anything else. Can tell this is a 24mg. Another thing of note is the after smell. My wife hates analogs, hates the smell of them, she compares it to the smell of a real cig. Needless to say, she hates it. Yet another flavor I love that she hates... If you're looking for a good analog equivalent, No. 7 is a great one to try.

Next up, Peacemaker. :)

dohsma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
WI, USA
No. 7:

This was the other flavor I really wanted to try when Mark sir started leading out the product descriptions. It's a very strong tobacco flavor on the draw, at the end and on the exhale, strong chocolate. Reminds me of wowboy without the mint on the end. Another thick juice with matching vapor production. Another difference from wowboy is the th. Because it's a far smoother flavor, the th is provided by the nicotine more than anything else. Can tell this is a 24mg. Another thing of note is the after smell. My wife hates analogs, hates the smell of them, she compares it to the smell of a real cig. Needless to say, she hates it. Yet another flavor I love that she hates... If you're looking for a good analog equivalent, No. 7 is a great one to try.

Next up, Peacemaker. :)

LOL... my wife hates the smell of No. 7 as well, but I love the flavor so I vape it anyway :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread