Any e-juice stronger than 36 mg ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maximilian

Apr 2, 2009
I am starting to puss out and smoke regular gigs again.

I saw one time through my searching for different flavors one site that had 50 mg strength juice. but I did not save it and have been looking around for e-juice with a higher strength of more than 36mg.

I figure a strong nicotine rating would help me stay on the e-juice more and not the regular cigs.

Parmacrafter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2009
Parma, Idaho, USA
One very good place for what you need is nhaler(dot)com. They sell a 30ml bottle of unflavored 48mg for $25. They charge $10 flat for shipping so be sure to get some flavored stuff too to make it worth the money. I have gotten their 48mg juice as well as a full assortment of all their flavors. They sell all their flavors in a very nice 6ml size for $4 each. I was very impressed with the flavors. All were strong and very tasty. I was NOT impressed with their Lung Juice line. I just mix a little (about 4 or 5 drops) of the 48mg into each of the 6ml flavors I bought. The flavors are 24mg to start with, so though I know I am not adding a lot, you will definitely notice the difference.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
48mg is used for cutting. Don't even think about vaping straight 48mg. Vaping even 36mg straight is bordering on the danger zone. If you cant survive on 36mg, you may have other problems. Please don't take the chance with 48mg uncut.

Quitting is not easy, even with the aid of e-cig's. You have to work at it, and deal with some of the withdrawal symptoms. More nic is not the answer. There are other things in smoke that are addictive, and an e-cig will not give it to you. Raising the nic level will do absolutely nothing except physical damage.

Ridewithme38

Moved On
Jun 22, 2009
48mg is used for cutting. Don't even think about vaping straight 48mg. Vaping even 36mg straight is bordering on the danger zone. If you cant survive on 36mg, you may have other problems. Please don't take the chance with 48mg uncut.

Quitting is not easy, even with the aid of e-cig's. You have to work at it, and deal with some of the withdrawal symptoms. More nic is not the answer. There are other things in smoke that are addictive, and an e-cig will not give it to you. Raising the nic level will do absolutely nothing except physical damage.

Many people on the forum vape 48mg..there have been Nicotine tests taken that have shown less then 1/10 of nicotine vaped is absorbed into the body....I BELIEVE that lethal amounts of Nicotine 60mg per kg(If you weight 100lbs, thats 2721.55422mg of nicotine)....IF only 1/10th of what we vape is absorbed AND you weigh 100lbs....you would need to vape 566.99ml of 48mg nic juice for it to be lethal....

This is the information i've gotten off this forum over the last month...if i'm wrong i'm sorry...But its all directly from the forum

Now with all that said...there are people who have posted on this forum that they have felt the affects of nicotine overdose on 16mg and less juice....so everyones level of safety is different, just like alcohol....Don't do something dumb...if you feel sick..stop vaping

Last edited:

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
I have 100ml of 48mg for mixing, but won't ever try it straight. It's up to the user, but I personally am not for it.

I started smoking non filter Pall Mall's at 14 years old, and have been smoking 2 to 2 1/2 packs a day for 45 years. I quit immediately with the e-cig @ 24mg, and 2 months later, decreased to 18mg, which I am doing now. When I first started, I had some straight 36mg that I used to spike on first thing in the morning, but that's no longer necessary.

Call me crazy, if you like, but I think 48mg straight is Ludichrist.

If you're going to do it, please be careful.

Cheers;
jd

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009

I saw one time through my searching for different flavors one site that had 50 mg strength juice. but I did not save it and have been looking around for e-juice with a higher strength of more than 36mg.

I figure a strong nicotine rating would help me stay on the e-juice more and not the regular cigs.

Hey Max;

As an afterthought here, what e-cig are you using? I think you'd be better off looking at the heavy duty mods, instead of upping the nic levels. The Mods will knock you through the roof with a reasonable nic level. That's what they were built for.

Contact wv2win. He's heavily into the mods, and he can have you crying for mercy without increasing your nic levels.

maximilian

Apr 2, 2009
Hey Max;

As an afterthought here, what e-cig are you using? I think you'd be better off looking at the heavy duty mods, instead of upping the nic levels. The Mods will knock you through the roof with a reasonable nic level. That's what they were built for.

Contact wv2win. He's heavily into the mods, and he can have you crying for mercy without increasing your nic levels.

Sounds like upping the nic is a bad idea. Thanks for all the info.

I have both the 801 and 901.
The 901 seems to give me the better throat hit surprisingly.
I have numerous brands and flavors of e-juice too.
I actually got a sick feeling smoking the Rum flavor. I think it was more the smell of it. Reminded me of bad photo chemistry from my dads working at a photo lab. I threw that away.

I will check on the mods. I have 4 of each size for my e-cigs so I can sacrifice one for mods.

Maybe I just need to suck it up a little more on the regular cigs and apply myself better.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Sounds like upping the nic is a bad idea. Thanks for all the info.

I have both the 801 and 901.
The 901 seems to give me the better throat hit surprisingly.
I have numerous brands and flavors of e-juice too.
I actually got a sick feeling smoking the Rum flavor. I think it was more the smell of it. Reminded me of bad photo chemistry from my dads working at a photo lab. I threw that away.

I will check on the mods. I have 4 of each size for my e-cigs so I can sacrifice one for mods.

Maybe I just need to suck it up a little more on the regular cigs and apply myself better.

First, I agree with Jim and would not suggest vaping 48mg liquid. I'm no doctor so I can't say for sure that it would be harmful but nicotine does speed up the heart a little from what I have read, so I wouldn't take that chance.

I think if you got yourself a better PV, combined with either 24 or 36mg liquid you would be surprised at just how much easier it is to stay off the analogs. I started using both a 901 and 801 and could only cut down on the analogs. Once I got the Screwdriver, I was able to quit completely. The key was getting consistent throat hit and warm vapor EVERY inhale for 6-8 hours. That is what I missed about smoking and the manual switch, big battery PV's provide that consistency that you just can't get from an 801 or 901. I would suggest you get the 5v prodigy that you can use with either the 801 or 901 atomizer. I prefer the 801, myself. But any of the premium, high end PV's might work well for you. And the other advantage is that the batteries only cost $2.

The Big Five in Long Battery Life Manual Switch PV’s:

Screwdriver: ecigscrewdriver.com
The Black Screwdriver Kit / Totally Wicked eLiquid / Electronic Cigarette e-liquid shop
Prodigy: PureSmoker.com - Home of the USA Built PV !!!
GG: THE GG
JantyStick: Janty USA
LV/ZiMoshi: http://www.zimoshi.com/

maximilian

Apr 2, 2009
First, I agree with Jim and would not suggest vaping 48mg liquid. I'm no doctor so I can't say for sure that it would be harmful but nicotine does speed up the heart a little from what I have read, so I wouldn't take that chance.

I think if you got yourself a better PV, combined with either 24 or 36mg liquid you would be surprised at just how much easier it is to stay off the analogs. I started using both a 901 and 801 and could only cut down on the analogs. Once I got the Screwdriver, I was able to quit completely. The key was getting consistent throat hit and warm vapor EVERY inhale for 6-8 hours. That is what I missed about smoking and the manual switch, big battery PV's provide that consistency that you just can't get from an 801 or 901. I would suggest you get the 5v prodigy that you can use with either the 801 or 901 atomizer. I prefer the 801, myself. But any of the premium, high end PV's might work well for you. And the other advantage is that the batteries only cost $2.

The Big Five in Long Battery Life Manual Switch PV’s:

So you are saying these types with more battery power are giving you better vaping.
Like the The Prodigy V1 (901/Mini)

I was checking out the screw driver thread and watching the tutorial video.
Would rather just buy it.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
So you are saying these types with more battery power are giving you better vaping.
Like the The Prodigy V1 (901/Mini)

I was checking out the screw driver thread and watching the tutorial video.
Would rather just buy it.

Yes!! Most definitely. Either the Prodigy at 5 volts or the GG at 6 volts should "knock your socks off". I am a heavy vaper and I think the Prodigy with a 901 atomizer is actually too harsh. I think it works best with the 801 atomizer. Great throat hit every time and for hours. If you vape 36mg in the Prodigy, you should be able to walk away from the analogs.

maximilian

Apr 2, 2009
Yes!! Most definitely. Either the Prodigy at 5 volts or the GG at 6 volts should "knock your socks off". I am a heavy vaper and I think the Prodigy with a 901 atomizer is actually too harsh. I think it works best with the 801 atomizer. Great throat hit every time and for hours. If you vape 36mg in the Prodigy, you should be able to walk away from the analogs.

Cool, I just ordered it for the 901 and the adaptor for the 801. Get both! ; )

I am also back on my Commit lozenges to help me not be a wimp and give in so much on the regular cigs.

gaijin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2010
Japan
www.gingabox.com
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

Dawna

Apr 3, 2010
Ohio
I tried some RY4 that my dad had, it really curbed that craving for a cigg. It's a bit sweeter than tobacco, had a nice clean taste to it though. Reminded me a little bit of the mini cigars, but not as potent. It was a low mg nicotine too, I believe 18. I filled a sample bottle of it, and only use it when the urge is bad(every 2 or 3 days now) and it seems to do it for me. The yummy flavors are great, but sometimes the urge for a cig hits, and it's hard to satisfy with food flavors. I think he got it from smokey treats.

AlexTM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Cologne, Germany
www.dampfzeichen.de
First of all, I'd also not vape 48mg, that is a little bit too high. I'd recommend both a 510, nothing wrong with 901s and 801s, but they don't compare too well when it comes to strenghts, vapour and TH.

And then I'd recommend a look at smokeless tobacco as well. Around 20% of all vapers can't go without some form of tobacco, but about everything is better than cigarettes, with smokeless being safer and healtier by far.
Because if you are missing more than just nicotine, vaping more nic can cover up those symptoms somehwhat and temporarily. So if you are craving strenghts like that, chances are excellent you are actually craving something else.

MikethePipe

ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Suffolk

I'm going through all this, just the same as you.
I have taken the advice that members have suggested and just ordered some low res atomizers to try 5volt vaping. At the moment i vape 38mg with a TORNADO @3.7 volt, so hopefully once the attys get here, i will have something else to try before increasing my Nic levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread