Status
Not open for further replies.

chimchim

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2011
GA
justacatholicgirl.wordpress.com
I cant even taste 555 in 18mg ..but then i'm a total lightwieght vaper compared to Morandir ...:)

I don't know what my problem is but NOTHING but 555 and Wowboy Peppermint taste good to me anymore. (they have kept me on the wagon and sane for the past month. I am going through a ton of juice though.) I do want to try some of the new USA flavors!! Will probably order No. 7 first. Reminds me of Chanel No. 5 - LOVE It!

Sallyem

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
California
You mean like now, waiting for BTC???? It's killing me, I tell you!

OMG....I am getting too old for abbreviations.....everywhere you go on phones, ipads, pods, computer,
abbreviations! It would be nice if the first time something is mentioned in a conversation should
be spelled out so ppl like me could look back and figure it out? LOL!! It's tough getting older!

chimchim

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2011
GA
justacatholicgirl.wordpress.com
OMG....I am getting too old for abbreviations.....everywhere you go on phones, ipads, pods, computer,
abbreviations! It would be nice if the first time something is mentioned in a conversation should
be spelled out so ppl like me could look back and figure it out? LOL!! It's tough getting older!

No you aren't...Ya got OMG and LOL down pat! It's Beat The Clock - :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread