Has anyone purchased from Freshsmoking.com? Reviews look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lacura

Jul 5, 2009
Has anyone purchased from Freshsmoking.com? reviews look good but there's only a few of them. I'm trying to decide which model to get and what eliquid flavors to try, they've got so many. Any recs on flavors? They've got a classic line and a Janty line. I'm curious to try their do it yourself stuff too but is it too complicated for a newbie to try? So far their cs has answered all my questions quickly and their prices are pretty good. I think their standard 510 set and their passthrough are the cheapest around.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Has anyone purchased from Freshsmoking.com? Reviews look good but there's only a few of them. I'm trying to decide which model to get and what eliquid flavors to try, they've got so many. Any recs on flavors? They've got a classic line and a Janty line. I'm curious to try their do it yourself stuff too but is it too complicated for a newbie to try? So far their cs has answered all my questions quickly and their prices are pretty good. I think their standard 510 set and their passthrough are the cheapest around.

I get my Janty eliquids from them (and Janty directly when I've ordered parts, etc.) and freshsmoking is my fastest shippers so far - NJ to Ohio -sometimes next day if I order in the morning - they go to the P.O. daily, they said after I thanked them for the quick ship. I found them deep in google when everyone but them were out of Janty Cappuccino. :)

The passthru is a good price and the kits are in a good range for the Dura/510. I've ordered lorann flavors from them $.10 more than Lorann direct. Above $99 you get free shipping. If I need juice now, I go there first. They just got Janty's 555 which I haven't seen anywhere else and have some in the cart now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread