Status
Not open for further replies.

VictoryNotVengence

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2009
USA
Concerned forum members,
Please thumbs down and Flag these videos, get these kids that are vaping OFF youtube!

and the ones below, they are over a year old, surprised they got past me-

and

also, if you want to continue the conversation from the old thread you can see past posts here:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...eople-putting-ecig-vaping-videos-youtube.html

It is the law that noone under the age of 18 use e-cigs. Putting a public video on youtube for all the lawmakers to see showing that kids are using these things Will help get laws passed to ban them. Please help by getting these video's taken down.

Thanks.

Last edited:

vikki59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2011
Santa Rosa, CA the North Bay!
I just was on YouTube and was amazed at all of the teen vaping videos. So here is my question. Is giving a video a thumbs down enough to have it removed from the site? Or do you need to report it somehow as inappropriate? If so on the later what category would you use? Thx as I see this needing to be stopped asap...

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
You need to report it. There is a FLAG symbol next to the share.

If that little dip wit was my kid, he'd be in some big trouble at home. He says he's used to smoking regular cigarettes. Maybe his stupid parents bought him that? Good grief.

I see 2 of the videos in the OP are gone. I also flagged the 3rd one.

VictoryNotVengence

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2009
USA
Another one?

I don't think so. I would only flag the ones that are blatenly minors.

Also choose the flag - harmfull dangerous acts > drug abuse

as nicotine is a drug and being underage is abusing it.

@vikki - i don't think you'll find any other minors vaping on youtube, all the past video's have already been flagged and taken down.

Mostly I PM the vid creator and explain what the issue is and give them time to respond. I'd say 2 out of 10 take them down on their own while the other 8 reply with nasty comments, one almost hacked my youtube account over it.

VictoryNotVengence

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2009
USA
her profile says shes 22. im 20 yet i look 15 some say 13. i will be doing video reviews on ecigs and such soon. you can never tell age by looking at people. just saying. i would hate for my videos to get deleted because someone decided i looked underage.

and i sound like im 12. lol i hear that one alot

lol ashora make sure to put your ECF username in the comments section. I guess we know I get a little flag happy.

ashora

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
fulton,ny
lol ashora make sure to put your ECF username in the comments section. I guess we know I get a little flag happy.

lol i will. i understand though. now back to stalking my email. 2 out of 3 of my package has been shipped. hoping the last one gets shipped today but its not looking like it.

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
She says she used to smoke a half a pack a day before buying her Blu. She's prooving that the Blu has enough vapor to help you too quit smoking traditional cigs. I don't think she should be ratted on. But I would like to see comments to direct a dialog of respect for those who are over 18 and who would like to continue purchasing our eCigs without them becoming confiscated and banned by the Nazi Book Burning police raids and riots otherwise known as Anti-eCig fanatics. Surely there's a respectful way to have a rapport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread