MiXoLoGiSt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
SoCal
Cartomizer tank Master List

This is a master list for tanks that use 510 Cartomizers

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dual Coil MAP tank

dctmaptankin4e2fa73a225.jpg

Delrin - $25.00
Stainless Steel - $55.00

MAP TANKS | Most Angry Industries

Delrin DCT MAP Tanks are also available from Clouds of Vapor - DCT MAP Tank

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liquinator

5mland3ml.jpg

Delrin 3ML - $25.00
Aluminum 3ML - $35.00
Stainless Steel 3ML - $45.00

Delrin 5ML - $27.00
Aluminum 5ML - $35.00
Stainless Steel 5ML - $45.00

Delrin 5.5ML Phat - $27.00

Delrin 8.5ML BFT - $30.00

Note: 3ML and 5.5ML Phat are for Boge Cartos and 5ML and 8.5ML BFT are for Dual Coils. The 5.5ML Phat and 8.5ML BFT are about the same diameter of a Silver Bullet

Vape-O-Matic Liquinator

JonboyUSMC's Lava Tank

dsc08879mc.jpg

For use with Boge cartos

Price is $45.00 to your door

Note: These tanks come in TONS of different colors and he has a new color released just about every batch

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...lier-forum/178535-jonboyusmcs-lava-tanks.html

Depth Charge Tank

img3790z.jpg

These tanks are Stainless Steel and are available in 2ML for Boges and 4ML for Dual Coils

Price is $50.00

He also sells Pyrex and Stainless Steel tubes for these as well for an extra charge

Vapor-Age Depth Charge

J-Tank

3163.jpg

Black or White Delrin 3ML - $20.00
Blue or Green Delrin 3ML - $22.00

Black Delrin 5ML - $19.00

Black, White or Grey 5.5ML - $24.00
Blue, Red or Green 5.5ML - $26.00

Note: The 3ML and 5.5ML are for use with Boge cartomizers and the 5ML is for use with Dual Coils. The 5.5ML is about the same diameter of a Silver Bullet.

Electronicstix J-TANKS

VPX Cartomator

a6898b641782adae.jpg

Delrin 2.5ML and 5ML - $27.00
Stainless Steel - $55.00

Delrin tanks are tinted and come in the following colors: Blue, Green, Red, Yellow, Pink, Orange, Smoked and Purple

Stainless Steel Tanks are tinted and come in the following colors: Blue, Green, Pink, Grey, Purple and Red

Delrin: NHaler - VPX CARTOMATOR Tank
Stainless Steel: NHaler - VPX Cartomator Stainless Steel Tanks

Lil Mama and Big Daddy Tanks

bdvsstank.jpg

Delrin "Lil Mama" 3ML - $19.00
Aluminum "Lil Mama" 3ML - $26.00
Stainless Steel "Lil Mama" 3ML - $31.00

Delrin "Big Daddy" 5ML - $20.00
Aluminum "Big Daddy" 5ML - $27.00
Stainless Steel "Big Daddy" 5ML - $32.00

Note: All prices listed on Lil Mama and Big Daddy tanks are for bare tanks with No carto included. The 3ML are for use with Boge and 5ML are for use with Dual Coils.

Big Daddy Vapor

M1A1 Buzz Tank

buzztank.jpg

The M1A1 Buzz tank comes in Silver or Black anodized aluminum and approximately 3ML and 5ML for $30.00

The 3ML is for use with Boge cartos and the 5ML is for use with Dual Coils. The screw on the side is a lock to hold the tank in place that doubles as a fill port for filling the tank using a syringe without having to take the carto out

M1A1 Buzz Tank - notcigs.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EZ Tank

rsz201110021745.png

Delrin Round 3ML - $20.00
Delrin Square 3ML - $23.00
Delrin Hex 3ML - $23.00

These tanks are for use with a Boge cartomizer

Tanks - Cigtechs

DISCLAIMER: Tanks are listed in no particular order. Prices on this list are subject to change without notice which is why there are links provided to where you can purchase them. I am not including cheaper types of tanks on this list (i.e. Syringe mod tanks) because if I included those types of tanks i wouldnt be able to keep up. This is a list of the higher end Delrin/Aluminum/Stainless tanks. I have not personally tried every tank on this list, and probably never will. This info is strictly for you to look at the tanks and make the decision on which one you think is best for you. I am not responsible if you buy a tank and you do not like it. Buy at your own risk!

Last edited:

MiXoLoGiSt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
SoCal

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
the plug on the tank is a great idea, remove plug & fill how easy is that, no f--king around with the carto's & maybe a mess, great !!

That is For Sure the M1A1 from Notcigs also have that feature and that is the greatest idea since the Tanks themselves. I will say though that the Chopper Cyclone was the very first one I have ever seen with a plugged filling hole in the tube itself. I am not sure IF it WAS the first but it was the first one I ever laid eyes on.

Nate aka Darth Vapor

MiXoLoGiSt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
SoCal
this is one of the best list yet of carto tanks, great job !!! and a list with pics how great is this !!!!!!!!!!!!.One thing I will add the buzz tank reminds me of a "Gummy Tank".........My 2 cents!

Awesome list!! Everything you need to know.

Glad you guys like the list!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread